View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 06:48 PM   #88
cfillion
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
Sure you can, for example into /Test folder (create it). I give members "Write access", don't know is that means they can commit directly to master without approval.
Authorization request for Travis sent, working on the code now.
EDIT: Pushed on the "metadata" branch. Will make the pull request after setting up travis (it should report that every script has invalid version metadata ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
Question to you: is it possible to collect my repo, X-Raym repo and common repo by downloaded/updater, so we (and maybe whoever in future) could develop our repos independently without commits/cloning to "common" repo (but with same header of course to make it compatible). That would be excellent solution at least for me.
I plan to let the user add repositories to the extension so the independent developers can maintain their own and the user can "subscribe" to them by adding an URL to a list or something like that.

The manager already put the scripts it installs in a dedicated directory with the repository name (currently "ReaScripts" is hard-coded) so, in the future when this feature is done, if a script is duplicated in different repositories it won't conflict (also it's nicer).

Last edited by cfillion; 11-28-2015 at 07:43 PM.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote