View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 02:57 PM   #5
Vagelis
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansader View Post

All the other segment shapes (square, fast start, etc) face the same problem: to edit their curvature even slightly, they must be changed to Bézier.

I am therefore not sure that this is an issue that can be improved -- at least not to everyone's satisfaction:
* How close must the mouse move to its original position, before REAPER snaps the curve back to its original straight linear shape? (What if a user wants to do just a tiny adjustment of the segment?)
* Would it not be easier to simply undo if you decide not to change the curve, or use an action to reset the curve shape?
Thanks, i'm aware that i can reset the curve back to 0 with mouse modifier-action.
But let's say for example i want to use square or fast start points to draw some shapes,then i duplicate them to make a gater effect by modulating the amp, and then at some parts of the rythm, i want to bend the curve from square or fast start to a linear ramp at 0.It's impossible because it always changes to bezier which is not handy at all...

I would prefer much more if this was possible to do by dragging the mouse and if the points wouldn't change to bezier automatically each time.
Vagelis is online now   Reply With Quote