Old 10-27-2017, 03:31 PM   #41
Luster
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
We should drop MIDI while we're at it!!! Did you know that MIDI is from the early-1980s?! Crazy old.
May I ask: Is there a big plan for the further development of Reaper? I mean, do you and Schwa already know what big features will be coming for the next "big" release or is this something you catch inspiration by reading through the FR forum along the way? Does it makes sense to repeatedly communicate to you that for me this and that FR is the most important?

I just would love to get some insight into the conceptional phase of the development of Reaper. But I am not sure where such questions should placed since the "ban" of Reaper specific Q on askjf.com (I can totally understand that decision).
Luster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:34 PM   #42
Pinknoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
-Michael
Yeah I want some Michael too. Michael is long overdue !
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:42 PM   #43
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luster View Post
May I ask: Is there a big plan for the further development of Reaper? I mean, do you and Schwa already know what big features will be coming for the next "big" release or is this something you catch inspiration by reading through the FR forum along the way? Does it makes sense to repeatedly communicate to you that for me this and that FR is the most important?

I just would love to get some insight into the conceptional phase of the development of Reaper. But I am not sure where such questions should placed since the "ban" of Reaper specific Q on askjf.com (I can totally understand that decision).
There's not a big plan, no. We mostly go based on a complex balance of what we like, want to use, feel makes sense, etc weighed against the complexity and feature-latch implications of implementing, and so on.

Posting and articulating FRs in the appropriate forum is of course appreciated and will have the greatest chance of impacting development (we do read the forums, even if we don't reply to every thread).
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:13 PM   #44
ashcat_lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valle View Post
If ReaComp didn't "fold over" when the knee is greater than 0, it would work just fine as a limiter. In fact, it would be pretty powerful and flexible as limiters go. The mockup in your link doesn't have any lookahead or RMS window parameters, so they're either hard-coded or non-existent, neither of which is really acceptable.

BTW - That bug affects ReaComp at all ratio settings. It's less noticeable when it's much less than infinite, but it's still not correct expected behavior, and I really wish they'd fix it.

And while we're looking at ReaComp, if we could get a bigger max precomp value, that would be cool.

Then that linear "CV mode" for Parameter Modulation would be kind of awesome.
ashcat_lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:24 PM   #45
Jack Winter

Reacomp could do with less than 1:1 to make it an expander, or maybe ever better reaxpand. And yes I know reaxcomp can do it
Reaper for Linux Documentation (WIP). Software: Archlinux/KDE, Fabfilter FX, Komplete 8, Nebula, Schwa/Stillwell, T-racks Max/Amplitube/SVX, etc. Gear: i7-2600k/4700HQ/16GB, RME Multiface/Babyface, Behringer X32, Genelec 8040, etc. :)
Jack Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:45 PM   #46
ashcat_lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Winter View Post
Reacomp could do with less than 1:1 to make it an expander, or maybe ever better reaxpand. And yes I know reaxcomp can do it
That would be a weird damn expander unlike about anything else out there. Real negative compression would be cool.

It IS completely time for ReaExpand, though! Just like ReaComp (after we fix it ), but a downward expander.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:56 PM   #47
Reno.thestraws

Default Folder action

As I said earlier, a mulitlayer toolbar would be perfect

But we can go one step further with "folder action"

What we need

16 brand new actions :

-Trigger action 1 last triggered folder action
-Trigger action 2 last triggered folder action
-Trigger action 3 last triggered folder action

We can assign any keyboard, midi or osc to these actions (you'll understand)

We need a little checkbox in the custom action builder

here's a mock up

WHen a custom action is set as folder, you don't launch all actions it contains (like custom)

instead, Reaper wait for one of the 16 actions above

Exemple of 2 folder actions

Let's say I assigned my key shortcuts like this

-Trigger action 1 last triggered folder action -> F1
-Trigger action 2 last triggered folder action -> F2
-Trigger action 3 last triggered folder action -> F3
- and so on
- Folder action : split -> S
- Folder action : Warp -> W

When I press "S", Reaper Does nothing... exept that now I can use F1 to F12 to trigger the actions that are in the "split" folder action

S + F1 = Split item under mouse cursor
S + F9 = Dynamic Split

If I now press W, F1 to F12 key now trigger the action that are in the "Warp folder Action'

W+ F1 = add stretch marker at mouse

As long as I don't trigger any other folder action F1 to F12 key remained focus on the last launched folder action ("Warp" here in exemple)

So F3 will add stretch marker at time selection

F9 will snap stretch marker to grid

WHen I press "S", now the last triggered folder action is "split" and so, my F1->F12 key obey to this folder... until I launch another

WOuld be handy and very "REAPER"

Now... the cherry on the cake!

What happened if we load a folder action in a toolbar?

The folder action automaticaly disable SMART BUTTON

Instead, a right click open a submenu with the list of actions contained in the action folder (like some main toolbars default)

From this submenu, we can select what icon (as so what action) will be display in the toolbar)

If an action contained in a folder action is triggered via one of the brand new action "-Trigger action 1 last triggered folder action" the folder toolbar button update automaticaly (very useful with on/off state)

Any opinion on this?

Justin?
Old 10-27-2017, 06:16 PM   #48
Tod

Quote:
We should drop MIDI while we're at it!!! Did you know that MIDI is from the early-1980s?! Crazy old.
Ooooh, Nooooooo, does this mean I have to find another DAW????????????

Well, I guess I could just stick with 5.

Oh, and Justin, I'm from the 60s.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:31 PM   #49
Eddy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
Ooooh, Nooooooo, does this mean I have to find another DAW????????????

Well, I guess I could just stick with 5.

Oh, and Justin, I'm from the 60s.
well i'm from the 50's and I can remember hearing things way back when I was a child - so I guess audio should go too!
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:37 PM   #50
RDBOIS
Banned

Reaper AI

Artificial Intelligence is coming fast, so why not within DAWs?

Seems to me we all have different work flows, work habits, patterns, quirks, etc., so what is Reaper could listen and learn, and then tweak itself to facilitate our work habits.

I know we can customize many things and make various things happen with some clever macros and keystrokes, but how many of us take the time to learn how to customize all this, and maximize everything?

I know I haven't customized many things. I find myself doing the same patterns of keystrokes over and over again while I'm working on a song. I sure would be nice if Reaper could anticipate what I'm going to do and with a high degree of probability/certainty suggest (perhaps with a GONEXT button or a voice command DO IT), or even take the next step for me without asking (just because it calculated without doubt what I was going to do). Heck, if the algorithm is wrong I would click a WRONGMOVE button and it would learn not to do that again).

Wouldn't that be nice?

You could tell the DAW which instrument you're going to record and it would know which compressor, eq, settings you normally use; I would only need some key instructions to set up a work flow for you to do your thang!

"Hey REAPER, I'm gonna record that Yamaha guitar with the Heil22 microphone, set up the basics for me won't ya"... hehehe
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:01 PM   #51
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
well i'm from the 50's and I can remember hearing things way back when I was a child - so I guess audio should go too!
Aah, heh heh, I wonder if you're older than me? The first records I heard were 78s, don't ask me what the music was, cause I don't remember.

I was born in 43, and my dad was a jazz musician, he played the sax, so guess what I grew up listening to.

Don't get me wrong, I got a good dose of Elvis and even the Chimpmonks too, when you're young like that you just kind of soak it all up, what ever it is at the time.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:43 PM   #52
Eddy

Quote:
Aah, heh heh, I wonder if you're older than me? The first records I heard were 78s, don't ask me what the music was, cause I don't remember.

I was born in 43, and my dad was a jazz musician, he played the sax, so guess what I grew up listening to.

Don't get me wrong, I got a good dose of Elvis and even the Chimpmonks too, when you're young like that you just kind of soak it all up, what ever it is at the time.

Ha ha - I was born in the 50s - you are from the 40s. That's like being from the past

we had almost no music in the house at all - the first record I remember hearing was Chubby Checker
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:39 PM   #53
suleiman

Quote:

Man i got nothing but respect for you. Really honored that i got to work with you. That half century of audio work does show in the immaculate attention to detail.

Cheers

Salamat
suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:16 PM   #54
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by suleiman View Post
Man i got nothing but respect for you. Really honored that i got to work with you. That half century of audio work does show in the immaculate attention to detail.

Cheers
Hey Suleiman, I respect you the same, you did a lot of good things. You really understood some of the important aspects of it all. I know you've got some rough times right now, but we'er still here, there's another SMDrums down the line.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:27 AM   #55
G-Sun

Quote:
There's not a big plan, no. We mostly go based on a complex balance of what we like, want to use, feel makes sense, etc weighed against the complexity and feature-latch implications of implementing, and so on.

Posting and articulating FRs in the appropriate forum is of course appreciated and will have the greatest chance of impacting development (we do read the forums, even if we don't reply to every thread).
Thanks a lot for the insight!

Yet, regarding the FR-subforum it has felt pointless to post there for a while. No blame to anyone, but that's just how it has felt.
Developing ideas, articulating, discussing, refining and visualizing them can be quite a time-consuming task.
And as we'd had no idea of if you devs actually read or cared, I guess most users has just resigned regarding this.
Some dedicated beta-testers has worked on whatever they've been given in the pre-release forum, and bless them.
But the ideas and visions have seemed much limited to you devs only.

Maybe you could find another way of utilizing the vast resources in the user-group regarding developing ideas?

May I add my full understanding of all the noise and want-this-want-that you devs have had to endure from us users over the years.
Quite impressive that you still manage to keep rocking

Last edited by G-Sun; 10-28-2017 at 06:56 AM.
G-Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:32 AM   #56
Luster

Totally agree to the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno.thestraws View Post
Any opinion on this?
Yeah! Give this FR a +1.

Personally my biggest desires are detail work. Especially regarding inferface / theming. E.g.:
Better management of track height
More advanced snap settings
Custom buttons with actions

The last one done right would revolutionize the whole theming scene and the way Reaper can look and behave, I believe. Also I believe it is doable.

Last edited by Luster; 10-28-2017 at 02:47 AM.
Luster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:36 AM   #57
Valle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashcat_lt View Post
The mockup in your link doesn't have any lookahead or RMS window parameters, so they're either hard-coded or non-existent, neither of which is really acceptable.
Oh, but you see, all that is artificial intelligently fixed in ReaLimits higly sophisticated "Laziness Override"-option

It's just a mockup

And ReaComp is not a Limiter more than a Chorus is a Phaser.
Old 10-28-2017, 05:21 AM   #58
The Byre

Quote:
Then it is time to start thinking along 'big plan' lines. Well, at least you guys could be thinking strategically.

At the moment, Reaper has a magnificent user-base and if user-base were the only measure of success, you are steadily moving up on market leaders Logic and CuBase.

The A-for-V DAW market will be up for grabs pretty soon, as Yamaha insists that CuBase stays well away from A-for-V as they are completely convinced that, that is reserved for Nuendo. They assume or hope, that when/if Avid fails, the AV market will obligingly move over to Nuendo. (Were that to be true, they'd be doing it already - and they ain't, largely because Nuendo is almost as expensive as PT and for every tiny thing, such as stretching dialog to match lips, or sync'ing Foleys, one has to open an edit window.)

That is a gap in the market that Reaper could step into (and has already for many of us!) The 'only' problem is the absurdly conservative attitude of the older A-for-V community. Spiritually, they still live in a world of Steenbeck editing tables and even refer to dialog replacement as 'looping'. Some time (around 49BC) they discovered ISDN and ProTools and fight tooth-and-nail to hang on to those outdated ways of working.

Put bluntly, there is no point trying to get the so-called 'top professional market' to move. They live in a world of paper cue sheets and on-screen lip-sync'ing and they'll only move to faster and more fluent methods, when those tools are just no longer there. (Given the paper-shuffling and renewed searches for the elusive money-tree going on at Avid, prior to Q3 results in a week or so, we may not have to wait too long!)

Bubbling under the prestige film & TV market is a far larger market of small facilities, semi-pro users and Third World facilities, such as the NollyWood scene. These people have to use whatever is fastest, cheapest and best. This ranges from corporate videos shot on a DSLR, through to indi film makers, using Blackmagic-Design or hired Arri Alexas and proper grips.

These people would really appreciate some AV tools, such as wipe/cue bars and on-screen dialog.

One way to achieve this, would be to create an informal alliance with a video company that is similar (structure/size) to Cockos and has a similar product, but in video. For my money, that would be the little UK company FXHome. A funky little, young, five-man team that puts out the package 'Hit-Film' that (IMO) is the video/film answer to Reaper - and their marketing approach is not a million miles away from yours! https://hitfilm.com/about

The other major step forward for Reaper is spectral editing and this will open up whole new avenues for the creation of new and exciting tools - but you know that already!
The Byre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 06:31 AM   #59
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Byre View Post
Then it is time to start thinking along 'big plan' lines.
IMHO: Not really.

The Reaper product has been growing faster than any comparable software and is offered for more user-friendly conditions than any other.

I suppose these facts are a lot due to the fun/satisfaction - factor it offers to the developers. And same obviously is driven by Justin's argument.

If on top of that Reaper is increasing it's user base (including those that esteem themselves to be "pro"s), this s nice, but not necessary.

-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:00 AM   #60
The Byre

Were that to be the case (i.e. development 'just-for-fun') then Justin & Co would never have developed MIDI, notation, spectral editing and paid Geoff to develop a EuCon interface. There is nothing 'fun' about EuCon! These were key strategic developments.
The Byre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:32 AM   #61
Lawrence

My $0.02. They should do whatever the heck they want for any reason they want and the outcome will always be the same in any and all cases, some will love it and some won't.

I've never read Justin or Schwa or the other guy who coded Reaper early on ever writing or implying anything about dominating anything, or leading anything, or beating anyone, ever. All of that appears to be end user projection.

In the interim, Cockos is just selling licenses and making money and most likely not spending any time thinking about that kind of nonsense.
Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:32 AM   #62
gandsnut

Quote:
So, since MIDI = 'old', then the next rev of Reaper should only work for users younger than, say, 32?
Notation-based compositions using Finale. Electric bassist, K-12 school music teacher. iMac 3.5G i7 32Mb OSX 10.11 + PreSonus AudioBox iTwo, Korg, Roland, E-Mu, Alesis HW Synths, Novation Launchpad MINI MK3, Korg D1600 HW DAW. My free music - http://www.gandsnut.net
gandsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:42 AM   #63
vanhaze

Stunning sharp looking GUI on mac HD (retina) displays, period.

- I look at Reaper GUI on macbook retina : "Oh my, i have to go to Specsavers"
- Then i look at Logic Pro X GUI or Bitwig or FL Studio on macbook retina : "Oh my , totally not necessary"

Old 10-28-2017, 07:43 AM   #64
ashcat_lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valle View Post
And ReaComp is not a Limiter more than a Chorus is a Phaser.
You keep saying that, but there's no reason it can't work as well as any other. It's got all the necessary parameters. It's not an idiot-proof two-knob "maximizer", but it will do everything a good limiter should...

...well, it would if it didn't fold over!

OTOH, ReaGate is not a downward expander! Wet mix doesn't fix it.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:09 AM   #65
Zerododo

Reaper is a great daw imho, but Sws Extensions and scripts transform it in the best daw. For this reason i think that cockos has a decision to make: implement sws extensions natively.
A lot of great people out there are programming great scripts and repack is life saver, but there is too much material to deal! there are thousands of actions and scripts without a guide. i am sure i am missing great tools, but i can't find them!!
Zerododo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:18 AM   #66
EvilDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerododo View Post
there are thousands of actions and scripts without a guide. i am sure i am missing great tools, but i can't find them!!
Get ReaPack.

BTW I think that natively implementing SWS wouldn't actually benefit anything. It'd just kill the openness of it, which is a bad thing. Perhaps it'd make sense to offer a checkbox for auto-installing it in the Reaper installer, but that's as far as it should go, IMO.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:36 AM   #67
michael diemer

In the midi editor (notation for me), the Track List over on the top right is pretty small print. Not every Reaper user has young eyes! I have to use it constantly to select which instrument to activate for editing (which I do mainly in Event List). and since I do orchestral music, I may have several dozen inst's to choose from. This causes me considerable eyestrain. I have been able to enlarge other text areas, but the Track List seems to be fixed.
michael diemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:45 AM   #68
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Get ReaPack.

BTW I think that natively implementing SWS wouldn't actually benefit anything. It'd just kill the openness of it, which is a bad thing. Perhaps it'd make sense to offer a checkbox for auto-installing it in the Reaper installer, but that's as far as it should go, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerododo View Post
Reaper is a great daw imho, but Sws Extensions and scripts transform it in the best daw. For this reason i think that cockos has a decision to make: implement sws extensions natively.
A lot of great people out there are programming great scripts and repack is life saver, but there is too much material to deal! there are thousands of actions and scripts without a guide. i am sure i am missing great tools, but i can't find them!!
I agree with ED about implementing SWS natively. But I also think it would be great if there was more information available about both the SWS and scripts, although with SWS in the actions, it's easier to find what you're looking for.

But with scripts, I have no idea what's really out there. Reapack works okay when you know exactly what you're looking for, but it would really be nice to have something that explains a little more about what is available and how it works.
Old 10-28-2017, 10:00 AM   #69
G-Sun

Quote:
Perhaps it'd make sense to offer a checkbox for auto-installing it in the Reaper installer, but that's as far as it should go, IMO.
That, together with ReaPack is a nice idea.
G-Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #70
Alxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dug dog View Post
I'd maintain support for Windows XP! LOL. (Self interest here.)
I'd second that
Alxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:07 AM   #71
mamazai

1. Focus on Pro Tools, Studio One and others.
2. Capture stronge features.
3. Integrate and redesign Reaper.
4. Focus on feedback.

+ Maybe some virtual instrument integration or creation.
+ Maybe some integration, for example Melodyne or other powerful toys

- Standard non customizable, high resolution professional gui design
- Logarithmic, advanced meters ( See the Pro Tools meters )
- Quality Fx instead of js or script.
- Hardware emulation plugins. ( See the new studio one 1176 style comp )
- Pt Style playlist
- Pt style editing tools.
- Pt style sends, follw main pan, etc
- Advanced ruler
- Other Pro Daw feature

Last edited by mamazai; 10-28-2017 at 10:25 AM.
mamazai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #72
EvilDragon

Half of that won't happen
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:32 AM   #73
Reno.thestraws

Quote:
BTW I think that natively implementing SWS wouldn't actually benefit anything.
Seriously, SWS has some GREAT FEATURE!

Snapshots
resources
cycle action editor
region playlist
Live config
Groove tool
contextual toolbars

But some of these are nearly abandoned

example, what about contextual toolbars and Automation items?

I think that we will never see this context update

These great features in the hand of Justin and schwa would be just PURE GOLD and will be more up to date with REAPER evolution
Old 10-28-2017, 10:35 AM   #74
Reno.thestraws

Quote:
1. Focus on Pro Tools, Studio One and others.
PLease No!

Quote:
- Pt Style playlist
- Pt style editing tools.
- Pt style sends, follw main pan, etc
Please no!

PT is antique and very very very restrictive

I understand that a lot of PT refugees comes to REAPER but please, don't make REAPER like others DAWs (especially PT)
Old 10-28-2017, 10:54 AM   #75
RobU

I'm well down the list here and probably out of sight of the devs by now, but I'll chime in anyway.

1. Some UI love. I might be one of the few that like the default 5 GUI (well between that and Fusion RJ edition), but it needs a little attention. For example, the Routing Matrix is really powerful, but not if you can't read it - the text is like 8-pt or something and I really struggle with it. Make is zoomable, or increase the font size.

2. More UI love. Make it all WALTER-able.

3. MIDI editor - Make the loop and time selection behave more like the arrange window. Right now, it's fiddly in comparison

4. MIDI editor - Hard to describe, but... Make it possible to loop around a time selection, independent of the project loop markers. Say the loop markers are at 1 and 5 (4 bars), but in the MIDI editor, the time selection is, well, anything I want it to be. Loop around the time selection for that midi item, while looping the project normally. Then provide an action to copy the time-selected-loop out to the full length of the item. Yeah, well I said it was hard to describe... :P

5. Non-realtime internet based project collaboration. I've no idea how this would work, but using Dropbox (for example) as a shared repository, enable the project file to be opened by two or more simultaneously, mirror changes from each instance to the other instances. Ill thought out and easier said than done, I suspect.

6. Integrate Playtime. (or hire Ben)
Old 10-28-2017, 11:23 AM   #76
Jack Winter

Ah I forgot, themeable reafx B)
Reaper for Linux Documentation (WIP). Software: Archlinux/KDE, Fabfilter FX, Komplete 8, Nebula, Schwa/Stillwell, T-racks Max/Amplitube/SVX, etc. Gear: i7-2600k/4700HQ/16GB, RME Multiface/Babyface, Behringer X32, Genelec 8040, etc. :)
Jack Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #77
bmanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sun View Post
Thanks a lot for the insight!

Yet, regarding the FR-subforum it has felt pointless to post there for a while. No blame to anyone, but that's just how it has felt.
Developing ideas, articulating, discussing, refining and visualizing them can be quite a time-consuming task.
And as we'd had no idea of if you devs actually read or cared, I guess most users has just resigned regarding this.
Some dedicated beta-testers has worked on whatever they've been given in the pre-release forum, and bless them.
But the ideas and visions have seemed much limited to you devs only.

Maybe you could find another way of utilizing the vast resources in the user-group regarding developing ideas?

May I add my full understanding of all the noise and want-this-want-that you devs have had to endure from us users over the years.
Quite impressive that you still manage to keep rocking
Totally agree with this.

There have been some _Extremely useful_ FR's, small usability things, that have been there and voted up for years and years.. never made it to any major release. So yeah, at least in my opinion it's been feeling dead and useless for a long time now.
bmanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 12:41 PM   #78
mschnell

Quote:
Get ReaPack.
ReaPack still is greatly underestimated as well by the add-on developers as by the end users and seemingly even by Cockos themselves

-Michael
Old 10-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #79
mschnell

Quote:
Reapack works okay when you know exactly what you're looking for, but it would really be nice to have something that explains a little more about what is available and how it works.
If the add-on developers all would do decent descriptions in ReaPack aware ("MarkDoown") notation, the situation would be a lot better !!!!
-Michael
Old 10-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #80
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazai View Post
... redesign Reaper....
Are you (unsuccessfully) trying to be funny ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamazai View Post
Other Pro Daw feature
Even more unsuccessful fun-making Feature Requests that contain the word "Pro" (in the sense of "professional user" not "ProTools") need to be discarded as inappropriate right away !
-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 10-28-2017 at 12:51 PM.