Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 03-14-2019, 10:53 PM   #1
Trygve Larsen
Human being with feelings

Default Batch Convert midi to Mp3

1. I have some thousands of one track Piano Files that I want to convert to Mp3, using Kontakt as the sound source for the rendering... Is this possible to do in Reaper? And if YES, how do I do it? I see there is a option in File, for batch convert, BUT there is no way to set up what sound source I want to use, before clicking convert...

2. Those pianofiles, it turns out, sound pretty good also as Brass Ensemble songs, without doing any midi editing, beside adjusting the sustain-pedal down to about 30...
So, is there a way I can batch set the sustain-pedal setting to max 30, so it apply to all the songs in the batch?

Thank's in advance for all help and guidance in this...
Trygve Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:34 AM   #2
cfillion

Here's one way: Import all midi files next to each other on a track, setup the VSTi, create a region for every item (action "Markers: Insert separate regions for each selected item") then render (source=Region render matrix & enable all regions in the region matrix).
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:33 AM   #3
Trygve Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfillion View Post
Here's one way: Import all midi files next to each other on a track, setup the VSTi, create a region for every item (action "Markers: Insert separate regions for each selected item") then render (source=Region render matrix & enable all regions in the region matrix).
Ok, thank's bro.. I will give that a try..
Trygve Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote