Old 12-28-2020, 09:25 AM   #1
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default Flat Madness V1.65 Reaper theme FullHD/4K

Hello! This theme is inspired by a futuristic flat style borrowed from mobile devices and web services, the design of which will not get your eyes tired for a long time. It's not only designed to be soft, but the organization of the controls follows strict grouping and logic so you can quickly identify them. Also your eyesight will quickly get used to it.
i try to make go-to workhorse, not design object.

DOWNLOAD HERE


For Windows users:
all will works fine, but you may better install helvetica and helvetica neue fonts

HOW TO INSTALL FONTS


be sure to check all layouts
be sure that FX/send list in TCP is enabled (important)


you can use this theme with a few layouts

TCP LAYOUTS:
  • - default layout
  • - solid color layout (for less color pressure)
  • - dark mode layout (darken colors, experimetal)
  • - economy - bit less buttons (really the same number)
  • - folder layout (high-contrast strip above, bit different structure)
  • - meterbridge layout - huge stretchable meter in place of FXList)

MCP LAYOUTS:
  • - DEFAULT
  • - Dark Mode
  • - huge (big width, good for multichannel metering, but all another becomes wider when track channels are >4, >8)
  • - separator (money for nothing)
  • - some layouts with different volume foreground colors
Default 6 Theme Adjuster Parameters:


Track Panel Meter Position
Track Panel PAN/WIDTH mode - sliders/knobs
Track Panel minimal FXList slot width
Track Panel FXList/Embedded UI's
Track Panel Folder Record buttons on/off
Mixer Panel Folder Record buttons on/off


known issues:

- - A small number of custom toolbar icons. Mainly used those from the factory theme. Nevertheless they fit quite well.

-- windows FHD Laptops with a diagonal of about 15 inches may arbitrarily distort some elements of the theme. go to Windows display settings and set scaling to 100%



PLEASE NOTICE:

- the volume/pan/width sliders in TCP is technically are knobs and have knob behavior. i can try to make it real slider, but without orange strip. thats because of sad truth that reaper does not support fill range for faders and sliders. and also there is the reason why 0db is center positioned

- volume/pan labels in TCP shows when size permists

bigger does not means better
- FullHD versions are made only for 720/1080/1440p displays and not recommended to use on 4k/HiDpi or retina displays
- 4k versions are made only for HiDpi and Retina displays and not recommended to use on FullHD/720/1080/1440 displays.


- you can report new issues to me on this thread


also you can support me on your own opinion

Donation

Priority method:
dmitriygapochka@gmail.com via Skrill

secondary method:
or gapalil001@gmail.com via Payoneer or Payeer

PayPal is not available now, but in progress

donated: 25,42€

Your donations are very important, because it allows me to spend time and make things really better

DO NOT USE 4K VERSION ON NON HiDpi/RETINA DISPLAY

Thank You!









4k/retina








UPDATES:




V1.65c (Google Drive Only) 19 March 2021
- new TCP folder button: tiny dot in place where was ugly plus. plus are displays when mouseower
- new media explorer "back", "forward", "up", "refresh" buttons to fit the whole cartoon style
- unselected media items are rounded now
- TCP meters are rounded now
- some theme images are collapsed for better performance

V1.65c2 (Google Drive Only) 6 april 2021
- new splashscreen on startup/project load (id enabled)
- MCP displays zeroline in mixer for volume slider (thanks to Lucas LCS)
- MCP new labels for volume/pan/width - volume label are always white and pan/width are dark grey now
- MCP fixed volume fader position when number of tracks are bigger than 4
- new folder comp TCP button when child tracks are hidden

V1.7 NEW EXPERIENCE 14 april 2021
  1. - UH!!!!!
    FINALLY THEME ADJUSTER
    YOU CAN SET FOR ALL LAYOUTS:
    • - TCP Meter position - set meter position between left(default) beterbridge (instead of fxlist) right (previously was side meter layout) and right edge
    • - TCP PAN/WIDTH MODE - switch between sliders and knobs
    • - TCP FXLIST minimal slot width - switch between 5 types of minimum FX/SEND width. 1 - slim 5 - large
    • - TCP switch to embedded UI of effects - swipe to show embedded UI of plug-ins instead of FX List. (by default it shows at the right side of FX List)
    • - TCP Folder record stuff - turn on to keep recarm/recmode/recmonitor buttons in TCP
    • - MCP Folder record stuff - turn on to keep recarm/recmode/recmonitor/recinput buttons in MCP
  2. - new gorgeous MCP DARK MODE Layout. join the dark side
  3. - new master MCP panel
  4. - re-designed pan/width knobs that fit whole design
  5. - Bright Version - fixed rounded media item frame for media items when unselected

Last edited by gapalil001; 04-16-2021 at 11:37 AM. Reason: theme update
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 03:09 PM   #2
tonybeepbeep
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Norway
Posts: 232
Default

Most of all I love the transport on this theme. Definitely some 1990s home PC influence in the design for me. Works really well on a 1440 display.

Cheers, will donate once I've gone through my post-Xmas banking tomorrow
tonybeepbeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #3
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybeepbeep View Post
Most of all I love the transport on this theme. Definitely some 1990s home PC influence in the design for me. Works really well on a 1440 display.

Cheers, will donate once I've gone through my post-Xmas banking tomorrow
thank you a lot, man! you can tell me more about 1990s here. but please notice that not all interface elements obeying a theme
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:31 PM   #4
nikki5000
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 102
Default

Nice Theme! The transport already looks perfect!
Some knobs on the TCP or Mixer are a little too soft imo.
nikki5000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:39 PM   #5
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki5000 View Post
Nice Theme! The transport already looks perfect!
Some knobs on the TCP or Mixer are a little too soft imo.
thank you! that's may be because of color balance. you can try to use theme color controls tools(see in action list). but in opposite side this theme was created to be soft
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:46 PM   #6
FeedTheCat
Human being with feelings
 
FeedTheCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapalil001 View Post
- TCP FX slots do not want to be compressed horizontally when Embedded UI of plugins is open. it looks like the limitations of the Reaper itself. other themes have the same behavior
You can use tcp.fxembed (and tcp.fxembedheader.color) to place the embedded fx. Then they will be separated from tcp.fxparm and not give issues when compressed etc.
FeedTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:12 PM   #7
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedTheCat View Post
You can use tcp.fxembed (and tcp.fxembedheader.color) to place the embedded fx. Then they will be separated from tcp.fxparm and not give issues when compressed etc.
WOW! I will try it tomorrow and update if successful. Thank you for support =)
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:08 AM   #8
GeneralMidi
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 94
Default

How did you get the project overview panel (under grid/snap icons)?
GeneralMidi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:31 AM   #9
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMidi View Post
How did you get the project overview panel (under grid/snap icons)?
that's called "navigator". go to view>navigator. and than you can right click and select "dock navigator window in docker"
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 08:31 AM   #10
GeneralMidi
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 94
Default

Great! Cheers
GeneralMidi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 01:08 PM   #11
kyuseok
Human being with feelings
 
kyuseok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: South Korea
Posts: 39
Default

What a love theme.. It's like a New Year's Day present came early for me
Thanks a lot!!
kyuseok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 02:21 PM   #12
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuseok View Post
What a love theme.. It's like a New Year's Day present came early for me
Thanks a lot!!
You are welcome
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 05:40 PM   #13
prom
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 418
Default

I like it.
I think something needs a tweak, that is > invisible 'hit box' around fader cap. Is it too small? I find I mouse for it and does not connect unless I am very precise...know what I mean?
I should make it clear (mcp only).
Thanks

Last edited by prom; 01-01-2021 at 05:47 PM.
prom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:22 PM   #14
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prom View Post
I like it.
I think something needs a tweak, that is > invisible 'hit box' around fader cap. Is it too small? I find I mouse for it and does not connect unless I am very precise...know what I mean?
I should make it clear (mcp only).
Thanks
Can you please mail me on gapalil001@gmail.com And I would be happy if you add some screenshots/screencasts
Thank You!
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:55 PM   #15
prom
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapalil001 View Post
Can you please mail me on gapalil001@gmail.com And I would be happy if you add some screenshots/screencasts
Thank You!
screenshot sent to you - hope it helps
prom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 11:01 PM   #16
prom
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 418
Default

That did it.....
issue fixed!!!
prom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 09:35 AM   #17
dupont
Human being with feelings
 
dupont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: France
Posts: 867
Default

nice theme but vertical zoom in/out should be improved, some items in TCP are sometimes half hidden according to zoom level.
dupont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 11:41 AM   #18
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedTheCat View Post
You can use tcp.fxembed (and tcp.fxembedheader.color) to place the embedded fx. Then they will be separated from tcp.fxparm and not give issues when compressed etc.
THANK YOU! ALL WORKS GOOD!
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 11:49 AM   #19
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupont View Post
nice theme but vertical zoom in/out should be improved, some items in TCP are sometimes half hidden according to zoom level.
i will fix (but not for folder button in folder layout, it's usable personally for me)
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:58 AM   #20
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default update spoiler

4k version is in progress! V1.55 coming this week!
https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/2679/F..._4k_V1.55_BETA



Last edited by gapalil001; 01-12-2021 at 01:20 PM.
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 12:19 AM   #21
alphoc
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 168
Default

Fantastic theme but Mixer eye killer, espicallt vertical lines under the fader. Also it would be better if mcp was big.

Last edited by alphoc; 01-13-2021 at 03:55 AM.
alphoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 02:26 AM   #22
cool
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Sunny Siberian Islands
Posts: 444
Default

Great job! I see you animate the track faders (click-protected). It is very cool! Many people miss this important point.
cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:02 AM   #23
Pink Wool
Human being with feelings
 
Pink Wool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 389
Default

Nice theme! Obviously some elements are still blurry but a nice flat look still!

My 2 cents:

-Would really like it if you could change the TCP background when they're foldered, and the time/playstate background, to something other than black. they clash pretty hard with the overall colour scheme.
-Ability to hide the playrate control! Right now it won't hide even if it's deselected from the menu!
-I would prefer it if the track title would expand when the right side of the TCP is extended.
-Also, folder that has fxlist AND has the meter on the right side like would be useful when using side_meter_color. Otherwise it gets messy looking.

Last edited by Pink Wool; 01-13-2021 at 08:09 AM.
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:42 AM   #24
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphoc View Post
Fantastic theme but Mixer eye killer, espicallt vertical lines under the fader. Also it would be better if mcp was big.
you can use "huge" MCP layout, also mixer is able to stretch vertically. now i'm working with ability to auto-stretch MCP width by track channels
volume fader is difficult for retina drawing. i don't know any possible way to draw this element in hidpi without additional manipulations from user side (scale ui elements from preferences, etc)
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:47 AM   #25
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
Nice theme! Obviously some elements are still blurry but a nice flat look still!

My 2 cents:

-Would really like it if you could change the TCP background when they're foldered, and the time/playstate background, to something other than black. they clash pretty hard with the overall colour scheme.
-Ability to hide the playrate control! Right now it won't hide even if it's deselected from the menu!
-I prefer it if the track title would expand when the right side of the TCP is extended.
-Also, folder that has fxlist AND has the meter on the right side like would be useful when using side_meter_color. Otherwise it gets messy looking.
Thank you for your reply! It’s very important for me! There is some things I can tell:
- I personally use “folder” layout as default for the folders it sets automatically by SWS auto color/icon/layout. It helps me to identify that and manipulate children tracks view
- I’ve never heard about ability to hide playrate speed, but it would be interesting to learn, otherwise, I personally have no need to hide them
- you can post screenshots with any troubles you see in my theme, but what about using TCP in right side - most likely this problem will not be solved in the near future, since I meet few people who use it. but most likely I will deal with this when I solve higher priority tasks at the moment
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:28 AM   #26
Jae.Thomas
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 21,798
Default

I am going to sound so annoying on all these threads. I am going to try this for functionality, but is there a darker, more monotone version? lol.

Maybe I can darken it myself, I'm gonna try it. Seems super interesting.

Ok, a couple of things:

- the FX list is great - is there any way to make them the same size across tracks? They look a bit disorganized to me

- can I more easily see the delineations between tracks? They all kinda flow into one another.

I might actually use this over default...

- maybe if the meters were on the right... I dont know...

- is there a way to set a default layout? I'm going to read more about your instructions


ok im solving some of this on my own by reading and messing about...

I'd love a way to combine a couple of these layouts? This looks really cool!!!! I would love different layout options like bigger volume fader, bigger pan slider and remove the width, etc...

This is sooo cool!!! I'm using this today.

anymore cool toolbar icons?

if the right side of the fxlist was one single size, which would make folder tracks children's fx list smaller, but it would look more uniform.

then again, the FXlist alllll they way to the left for each track is still preferred maybe.
__________________
WEAR A FUCKING MASK.
GET THE VACCINE.
- Covid vaccinated and just fine.

Last edited by Jae.Thomas; 01-13-2021 at 10:46 AM.
Jae.Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:43 PM   #27
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae.Thomas View Post
I am going to sound so annoying on all these threads. I am going to try this for functionality, but is there a darker, more monotone version? lol.

Maybe I can darken it myself, I'm gonna try it. Seems super interesting.

Ok, a couple of things:

- the FX list is great - is there any way to make them the same size across tracks? They look a bit disorganized to me

- can I more easily see the delineations between tracks? They all kinda flow into one another.

I might actually use this over default...

- maybe if the meters were on the right... I dont know...

- is there a way to set a default layout? I'm going to read more about your instructions


ok im solving some of this on my own by reading and messing about...

I'd love a way to combine a couple of these layouts? This looks really cool!!!! I would love different layout options like bigger volume fader, bigger pan slider and remove the width, etc...

This is sooo cool!!! I'm using this today.

anymore cool toolbar icons?

if the right side of the fxlist was one single size, which would make folder tracks children's fx list smaller, but it would look more uniform.

then again, the FXlist alllll they way to the left for each track is still preferred maybe.
dude, sorry, your question is huge and contains some delicate moments, i will give you detailed response when publish new update

also thank you a lot! your interesting gives me a lot of benefits
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:29 PM   #28
Jae.Thomas
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 21,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapalil001 View Post
dude, sorry, your question is huge and contains some delicate moments, i will give you detailed response when publish new update

also thank you a lot! your interesting gives me a lot of benefits
haha please, don't worry about my ranting. You're doing cool stuff here!
__________________
WEAR A FUCKING MASK.
GET THE VACCINE.
- Covid vaccinated and just fine.
Jae.Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 05:13 AM   #29
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

how do you like this, guys?
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 10:32 AM   #30
Jae.Thomas
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 21,798
Default

neato! Is it possible to... make it dark? Am I obsessed with dark things?!?!?!

That's cool looking !
__________________
WEAR A FUCKING MASK.
GET THE VACCINE.
- Covid vaccinated and just fine.
Jae.Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 12:42 AM   #31
Pink Wool
Human being with feelings
 
Pink Wool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae.Thomas View Post
neato! Is it possible to... make it dark? Am I obsessed with dark things?!?!?!

That's cool looking !
Reaplugs can't be skinned. JS plugs can.
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:37 AM   #32
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae.Thomas View Post
neato! Is it possible to... make it dark? Am I obsessed with dark things?!?!?!

That's cool looking !
you can enable allowing dark mode (macos) - preferences>advanced ui/system tweaks> allow macos 10.14+ dark mode

i don't know is it possible on windows, but win have dark mode too
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:53 AM   #33
Pink Wool
Human being with feelings
 
Pink Wool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 389
Default

On Windows it's quite difficult to turn all the Reaper windows dark. Needs custom Windows themes and still doesn't work always (meaning; buggy)
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:31 AM   #34
vanhaze
Human being with feelings
 
vanhaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 5,194
Default

Great work, this beautiful looking Theme !

One thing, regarding Item names in Items:

If i select an Item, its name label gets unreadable cause the text turns
white, surrounded by a white colored rectangle.


Is there some fix for this ?
BTW: I have experienced this issue with many other Themes as well.

OSX 10.15.7
Macbook Retina 2015.
__________________
Reaper - OSX (always latest version)
OSX Catalina (always latest version)
My Reaper Tips&Tricks: https://www.youtube.com/user/vanhaze2000/playlists
vanhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 10:31 AM   #35
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhaze View Post
Great work, this beautiful looking Theme !

One thing, regarding Item names in Items:

If i select an Item, its name label gets unreadable cause the text turns
white, surrounded by a white colored rectangle.


Is there some fix for this ?
BTW: I have experienced this issue with many other Themes as well.

OSX 10.15.7
Macbook Retina 2015.
thank You! that issue is fixed and will be released with new update tomorrow or on monday!
or you can fix it manually:
go to
action list > theme tweak/configuration window
find the lines called "Media item Label" and "media item label selected"
to save changes press "save theme"
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 11:55 AM   #36
vanhaze
Human being with feelings
 
vanhaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 5,194
Default

Aha, i understand, thank you for your help !
__________________
Reaper - OSX (always latest version)
OSX Catalina (always latest version)
My Reaper Tips&Tricks: https://www.youtube.com/user/vanhaze2000/playlists
vanhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 04:38 AM   #37
Pink Wool
Human being with feelings
 
Pink Wool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 389
Default

I noticed that the fxlist is problematic when the track height is small. It won't scroll to the bottom, thus preventing seeing the last fx on the list...
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:06 AM   #38
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
I noticed that the fxlist is problematic when the track height is small. It won't scroll to the bottom, thus preventing seeing the last fx on the list...
hm. i haven't this issue. what reaper version do you use?
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:16 AM   #39
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapalil001 View Post

V1.6 18 Jan 2021

- TCP volume/pan/width labels shows when size permits
- MCP width automatically expands when the number of channels are > 4
- system sliders now have fill colour and fully re-designed
- mute/solo buttons and phase button are re-designed (will be in FHD versions only)
- ugly borders for TCP added (you wanted them)
- some little bugs fixed
- some little bugs added
- master MCP are bit re-designed
Theme Updated to 1.6!
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:56 AM   #40
Pink Wool
Human being with feelings
 
Pink Wool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapalil001 View Post
hm. i haven't this issue. what reaper version do you use?
Reaper 6.19 :


Note: I'm not using all these effects on my mix bus!
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.