Old 08-11-2011, 03:12 AM   #1
AndyW
Human being with feelings

Location: now i live in Germany, but i am original from Czech Republic
Default huskervu - i want continue with develop

I would like refactor huskervu display for working in actual version of .net and continue with developing. but its not my code and i would like get approve from owner of this code. but i could not find contact.
Can somebody help me ?

If i start with it, this thread can be used for user request.
AndyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:36 AM   #2
KevinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
I would like refactor huskervu display for working in actual version of .net and continue with developing. but its not my code and i would like get approve from owner of this code. but i could not find contact.
Can somebody help me ?

If i start with it, this thread can be used for user request.
From a cursory look at the bcf2000 Yahoo group, this person claims to have the source code (kind of an aged post, so not sure of his/her contact info:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group...0/message/2933

If this is for the BCF on a PC, is there a particular reason you don't like BCView? What features are you hoping to implement in huskervu? I use the modified version of BCView (wider, with two lines), and find that it gives me what I need. I'm interested in what you might be planning, though.
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:43 AM   #3
AndyW

Thank you, i don't need source code, because i think its possible de-compile original libraries. I only need approve for change this code. as i read the thread, that you sent me, i can do it, because is already approved.

BCView is too small for my not good eyes and not much useful. i try at home BCFViewWide, and then we see, because i hate it for the size.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
nofish

Hi

I can't help you with huskerview, but if you're looking for an alternative, there's also another Mackie display emulation which works fine.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=67650

I use it together with my BCR2000 and Klinke's control surface plugin.
nofish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
AndyW

Thank you, but it is also small without possibility re-size. i already tried it.

My idea is little bit deeply that only display, i would like creating some tool for remapping the messages also, which make possible customize bcf.

I did some similar thing in past, for my usage only and i didn't publish it.
It was display and re-mapper tool, i had two controllers and this display,
(full configured) shown all what i needed and then remapped messages to virtual synths, that i used for live playing, so i could combinate preset from all the synths, seen which is applicable, which instrument.
so the possibility is unending.
the extended bcwiev and this mackie display also is realy limited. i can create tool which will not only copy of mackie display.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
nofish

This sounds interesting.
If you publish it one day please also post here.

I wish you good luck.
nofish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #7
musicbynumbers

Ages ago i used "reshack" to resize and re-colour the bcfviews to fit my mini touchscreens above my bcfs.

Worked pretty well but not done it in a while
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:24 AM   #8
AndyW

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicbynumbers View Post
Ages ago i used "reshack" to resize and re-colour the bcfviews to fit my mini touchscreens above my bcfs.

Worked pretty well but not done it in a while
i have similar idea. buy small LCD (will be 3th in my setup) only for bcf, and make it work together. but today are the smallest one 17 inches. so it can care many information.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #9
KevinW

Quote:
i have similar idea. buy small LCD (will be 3th in my setup) only for bcf, and make it work together. but today are the smallest one 17 inches. so it can care many information.
AndyW, did you ever implement this idea? I keep wishing the BCF had a separate display. I've investigated various options, including adding a midibox solution, but none seem ideal. I should probably just buy a real MCU.
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
flipotto

Quote:
Thank you, but it is also small without possibility re-size. i already tried it.

My idea is little bit deeply that only display, i would like creating some tool for remapping the messages also, which make possible customize bcf.

I did some similar thing in past, for my usage only and i didn't publish it.
It was display and re-mapper tool, i had two controllers and this display,
(full configured) shown all what i needed and then remapped messages to virtual synths, that i used for live playing, so i could combinate preset from all the synths, seen which is applicable, which instrument.
so the possibility is unending.
the extended bcwiev and this mackie display also is realy limited. i can create tool which will not only copy of mackie display.
I have his email address, I have a copy of the source code.
I am sorry I did not see this post so back when it came out.
pm me I will send you his address and the source. Based on my correspondence with him, he won't mind, however, always best to check.
I will dig up what he sent me, forward it to you - include your email address in the pm

Also - I have developed something that might do what you want or be the basis of your own remapping.
Genmce, keymce and the generic midi program.
All done on Autohotkey.
Both genmce and keymce have a working lcd display, thanks to mucho help form dolfl89 (I think that was him, I have to check, it has been over a year.
See sig for link.

Last edited by flipotto; 01-13-2012 at 01:13 PM.
flipotto is offline   Reply With Quote