Old 06-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
Ulf3000
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 324
Default ripple editing on selected tracks

ripple editing on selected tracks

often you want to only move items on specific tracks( for example the tracks for a multichannel vsti (drums or whatever))

thanx for listening
Ulf3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:49 PM   #2
deeb
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulf3000 View Post
ripple editing on selected tracks

often you want to only move items on specific tracks( for example the tracks for a multichannel vsti (drums or whatever))

thanx for listening
hello! it seems this is what you/we need:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=146652

sorry if i am wrong!
deeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
EpicSounds
Human being with feelings
 
EpicSounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,044
Default




Ripple edit has modes: single track (the track with the item you move, and items grouped to that item) OR all tracks.
__________________
REAPER Video Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and more at The REAPER Blog
EpicSounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:41 AM   #4
Ulf3000
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds View Post



Ripple edit has modes: single track (the track with the item you move, and items grouped to that item) OR all tracks.
no it can´t , because it misses the 3rd and most obvious "on selected tracks" mode...

think like multiple single tracks at once .. i.e. track 3 , 7 and 11.,12 , 14 and 22-26 should be moved backwards
while the other tracks stay in place

Last edited by Ulf3000; 06-12-2017 at 03:48 AM.
Ulf3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:43 AM   #5
Ulf3000
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
hello! it seems this is what you/we need:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=146652

sorry if i am wrong!
sorry but that doesn´t help. or maybe i missed it but i read both threads
Ulf3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:00 AM   #6
EpicSounds
Human being with feelings
 
EpicSounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,044
Default

Quote:
think like multiple single tracks at once .. i.e. track 3 , 7 and 11.,12 , 14 and 22-26 should be moved backwards
while the other tracks stay in place
if the selected items are on those tracks then it will work like that.
__________________
REAPER Video Tutorials, Tips & Tricks and more at The REAPER Blog
EpicSounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #7
Ulf3000
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 324
Default

alright , thanx man i need to select items instead of tracks , well thats even better, how i didn´t see this before ..
Ulf3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.