Old 11-15-2018, 02:47 AM   #1
Aux13
Human being with feelings

Default AA - Ultra Analog -VA 2

Hi,

I was looking this synth for a long time and it was a little to pricey for me. (195$)
Today I found deal from Plugin Boutique for Ultra Analog Session for 9$ (orig. 38$) and then
upgrade to VA-2 from Session for 53$, so 62$ total.

If anyone is interested ...
https://www.pluginboutique.com/produ...Analog-Session
https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/2523

I own AA Lounge Lizard 4 and Cromaphone 2 and I like them a lot, satisfied with company support ....

Cheers!
Aux13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 04:58 AM   #2
Softsynth

It's a nice deal.
I got the session versions free with Korg Nanokey 2 which was going for about £25 at the time; All the Sessions also come with the other Nano products in that Korg range (but prospective buyers should check this is still the case).
Then I upgraded to the full versions in their half price sale (look out for the upgrading prices, not just half price sale prices).

Lounge Lizard and VA2 are the cream of the crop but the full package is still worth upgrading to.
I can also recommend the Pianoteq "Electric Pianos" pack, if you have full Pianoteq. I have both but Lounge Lizard is the most flexible.
Look forward to the next version of Lounge. Also hoping they will provide scaling GUIs like other leading companies such as U-HE and IL.
Softsynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 05:46 AM   #3
Steviebone

I use both Lounge Lizard (by far the best "Rhodes" out there) and Ultra. They are both very good at what they do and are in my "goto's".
Steviebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 06:00 AM   #4
Aux13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softsynth View Post
Also hoping they will provide scaling GUIs like other leading companies such as U-HE and IL.
That would be nice, since GUI is relatively small. I also own u-he Repro1/5 and GUI is really great. ...
and big enough ..
Aux13 is offline   Reply With Quote