Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Feature Requests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2016, 09:22 AM   #1
Tuberizer
Human being with feelings

Default Adjusting send-levels from the mixer for more than one track at once

What I'd love to see in Reaper is an easier handling of Aux-Sends, or to be precise: the ability to adjust parameters - most importantly the send-levels - on more than one send at once.

Status quo:
Right now in the mixer you can send a track by dragging and dropping from this track's send area to the one on the target track. If you want to send more than one track at once you can shift-drag all selected tracks to the particular target track. But as of yet that's it. You can't for example click on the small rotary fader which displays the send volume level and adjust it for more than one track at once. This kind of action is limited to one track at a time.

Request:
I would like to Shift-adjust other parameters for a whole bunch of tracks at once as well, most importantly the send-levels. By selecting some tracks in the mixer for example and then holding a modifier (e.g. Shift) and adjust the send-levels by clicking on the small rotary fader and adjusting it to the desired level should be possible. To be honest I was pretty surprised that currently this isnt possible as it is such a common feature.

For an example of what I'm talking about look how the guy is doing it in Logic:
https://youtu.be/rvN3jLANPrE?t=1m17s

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Tuberizer; 12-18-2016 at 09:29 AM.
Tuberizer is offline   Reply With Quote