Old 10-19-2018, 11:42 AM   #161
cymbals
Human being with feelings

Kenny,

I've been listening to pop music lately (eg: Britney Spears Circus album - Not sure who did it, but hats off to whomever.), and would love to learn that song broken down via a series of videos. I'd pay for it and/or purchase the needed plugins. Shoot me an email at brenthathawaymusic@gmail.com as I don't get on the boards much lately. Too busy with music!

Thanks Kenny and whomever!
cymbals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:52 AM   #162
3buddhas
Human being with feelings

Kenny, just discovered your trove of training vids, led there by folks on this forum. Very interested to watch a lot of these. First watched "How To Watch ...", second watched the Intro vid under First MIDI Song.
Already I find myself in a pickle. Where Reaper appears to give you a fresh project to work with, and I want to follow your moves with my own fresh project, Reaper seems to give me a new project laden with setup choices I made a few minutes ago, when I didn't know what I was doing. For example, you docked your mixer and it looked good there on the left Mine's got empty shelves above it, into the tracks area. Doesn't look good. How can I start fresh? Get Reaper to give me a new project, as if I'd never been there before? Also, I love that you've got a virtual MIDI keyboard that looks like a piano with ivories. Reaper's giving me a more generic key-look.
many thanks,
cheers
3buddhas is offline   Reply With Quote