Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 01-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
Chris4943
Human being with feelings

Default Why are my tracks all chopped up???

Very new to audio recording and I'm wondering why my tracks are all chopped up and out of sync???
I record a podcast in 1 take for between 1 and 2 hours with a separate track and mic dedicated to each host. That way if somebody's quiet or loud I can manipulate their levels later.
What's been happening though is that when I get done with the recording my tracks are all split up in random places and some of them are slightly out of sync with the others. This is incredibly frustrating and takes a lotta time to sync back up.
Any idea what's going on?

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Old 01-23-2016, 07:51 PM   #2
NalaNosivad

I actually wondered about this recently, but then I found this in my project settings:

I haven't had to record for any length since I saw it, but I'm pretty sure that's what's making it happen.
NalaNosivad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:19 PM   #3
Chris4943

Quote:
Originally Posted by NalaNosivad View Post
I actually wondered about this recently, but then I found this in my project settings:

I haven't had to record for any length since I saw it, but I'm pretty sure that's what's making it happen.
Awesome, thanks!