Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 12-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #41
Dan
up here in my tree

Happy to help :]
Old 04-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #42
alex1

Default keep being directed to US site

I have just joined your site - once I activated my account via my email message from you I keep being directed to the US site with all the prices in dollars.
How can I correct this - it must be something I am doing as I am not fantastic with computers!

Thank you

Alex

Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #43
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1 View Post
I have just joined your site - once I activated my account via my email message from you I keep being directed to the US site with all the prices in dollars.
How can I correct this - it must be something I am doing as I am not fantastic with computers!

Thank you

Alex
Hi Alex,

Inside your account settings you can set a default locale, which will then redirect you on login to the appropriate site.

If that doesn't work, you may have found a bug!

Can you access http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/ ? Or does it always redirect you back to the US site?
Old 12-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #44
Unregistered

Default Stock

Hello, been using your site for a few weeks. A really cool feature i would like to see is the tracking of the stock available, the site could send an email when at the amazon page it says, 4 left in stock, order soon, so we could buy it before it runs out. I don´t know if this is possible to monitor or not, just a very useful feature if it existed. Thank you

Old 12-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #45
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, been using your site for a few weeks. A really cool feature i would like to see is the tracking of the stock available, the site could send an email when at the amazon page it says, 4 left in stock, order soon, so we could buy it before it runs out. I don´t know if this is possible to monitor or not, just a very useful feature if it existed. Thank you
Our price watches track the availability by default, so tracking a product for its current price would accomplish what you're asking. Are you wanting to track availability by itself?
Old 12-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #46
Unregistered

Default Availability

Yup exactly, i see this site already tracks availability, it states when it´s available or not, but what i´m asking is for this site to send a warning when the item is almost out of stock at the amazon site, so yes i guess it would be independent, so you could choose an option for it to warn you when at the amazon site it said that usual low stock, order soon message.
Thanks for your attention!

Old 12-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #47
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yup exactly, i see this site already tracks availability, it states when it´s available or not, but what i´m asking is for this site to send a warning when the item is almost out of stock at the amazon site, so yes i guess it would be independent, so you could choose an option for it to warn you when at the amazon site it said that usual low stock, order soon message.
Thanks for your attention!
I see. Well that is something we can keep in mind for the "advanced options" of the new price watch form, something we plan to add at some point which will give better control over tracking options.

Thank you for sharing the idea!
Old 03-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #48
anthony8406
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Yes it does! You can change your locale by clicking the flags at the bottom of the page, or by going into your Profile and setting your default locale.

Try this link for Amazon Germany: http://de.camelcamelcamel.com/
oh,Thanks so much for posting this link! , I will try it now.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:54 AM   #49
Alarik

Thumbs up Tri-Camel the best

The level of awesomeness of this site is beyond mortal imagining. I discovered the camels only a week ago and already and they have already saved me 50 euro's in on a Slimline PS3 and the Matrix trilogy blu-ray pack.

I salute you.

greetings from the Netherlands,

Alarik

Old 04-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #50
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarik View Post
The level of awesomeness of this site is beyond mortal imagining. I discovered the camels only a week ago and already and they have already saved me 50 euro's in on a Slimline PS3 and the Matrix trilogy blu-ray pack.

I salute you.

greetings from the Netherlands,

Alarik
Daaaang that's a lot of euros! Glad things are working out for you =)