Old 08-19-2018, 03:56 AM   #1
Unkle Bonehead
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper Spotlight Episodes on my podcast

I recently started doing music episodes of my podcast again. I cant seem to stop podcasting about music. It's my first love, lol. I want to do some Reaper Spotlight episodes and play some music created only in Reaper. If anybody wants me to play your music send it to unklebonehead2017@gmail.com

File format doesent matter but would prefer higher bit rate mp3 or ogg so it mixes down good since my final mp3 is no larger than 128.
If you could send some notes about how you produced it/workflow, quick bio of yourself and where people can find out more about you and your music I will make sure to link to you.
I would also like to know any stories of how Reaper specifically helped you to produce something. This goes for all you engineers that use Reaper professionally.

If you dont want to type all that stuff out then you can record it and say it in your own words as well.

I'm also going to do interviews in the near future as soon as I can figure out the best sounding solution to do them while in the truck on the road. Lol.

The podcast can be found at boneheadmedia.com if you want to check it out.