Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Feature Requests

Old 06-30-2010, 10:28 AM   #41
delphi
Human being with feelings

I know that we are far from it, but it would be awesome to use this one: http://www.novationmusic.com/product...lers/launchpad

so this is my 0.00000000002c idea:

-do not use another view instead use the classic one
-create a project template with 8 tracks and 8 markers (at least)
-every button -> a item [use buttons to mute/unmute items, not tracks]
-scene buttons [the one on the right] -> skip between markers

It is just some food for your thoughts, fwiw, it just comes off the top of my head, don't take it too seriously.

Last edited by delphi; 06-30-2010 at 10:36 AM.
delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #42
run, megalodon

I used to be one of those people who thought a session view does not really fit Reaper's philosophy, but I have decided I don't care, it would be awesome.
run, megalodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #43
PitchSlap

Ableton has Session View
SonarX1 has Matrix View
Cubase has LoopMash
NI Maschine has Session Matrix
FXPansion Geist has Scene Mode
Reaper 4 has....???

I vote for Matrix Scene

Last edited by PitchSlap; 01-14-2011 at 04:29 PM.
PitchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:09 PM   #44
dasombre

I'd soooooo much love a session-style approach in reaper too.
+1000000
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #45
Modular

I would love to see this +100
Old 01-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #46
strunkdts

yep, im down. And i bet JCS can make something insane too.
strunkdts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 AM   #47
ThomThom

I'm missing that so bad, that I'm thinking about swapping to X1
There's already a FR, where you can vote for:
http://forum.cockos.com/project.php?issueid=1343

Last edited by ThomThom; 01-29-2011 at 02:45 AM. Reason: FR Link added
ThomThom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #48
kabana

+1000
kabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #49
copacetic

I concur.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #50
Thurston

+1000000
Thurston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #51
qwanta

I have to say that I used to think session view would be a great feature, but now that the project bay has made its entrance in v4 I'm not so sure it is really needed anymore.
First, maintain a library of source items/media items nicely categorized in project bays. For example I have a "pad" bay with around 100 1 or 2 bar pads that I use as source material.
Second, set up a looped region in reaper.
Third, drag clips into tracks on the looped region in reaper: you're pretty much doing what you would do in an ableton session. You can also replace clips easily by right-clicking on the item in the project bay and picking "replace in project".

Personally I much prefer storing clips in a project bay and dragging out as needed, rather than having to have all of them sitting on screen in a session view. I don't use this in a live performance situation though, but it works really well for experimenting and trying different ideas out.
qwanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #52
Thurston

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwanta View Post
I have to say that I used to think session view would be a great feature, but now that the project bay has made its entrance in v4 I'm not so sure it is really needed anymore.
Where can I find out more about project bay?
Thurston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #53
gwok

Quote:
First, maintain a library of source items/media items nicely categorized in project bays. For example I have a "pad" bay with around 100 1 or 2 bar pads that I use as source material.
Second, set up a looped region in reaper.
Third, drag clips into tracks on the looped region in reaper: you're pretty much doing what you would do in an ableton session. You can also replace clips easily by right-clicking on the item in the project bay and picking "replace in project".

Personally I much prefer storing clips in a project bay and dragging out as needed, rather than having to have all of them sitting on screen in a session view. I don't use this in a live performance situation though, but it works really well for experimenting and trying different ideas out.
i agree the bay is awesome but it still needs a truckload of work, imo most importantly is a WAVEFORM OVERVIEW - wtf!!!!

and also a decent automatic foldering system - if you agree - please let the dev know - WE NEED THIS STUFF!!
gwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #54
PitchSlap

Quote:
I don't use this in a live performance situation though, but it works really well for experimenting and trying different ideas out.
While I'm sure the project bay has some creative uses, it's really nothing like a session view and I don't see at all how it can emulate the workflow of a live performance with Live...

I really hope this comes in the 4.x cycle as I'd really like to use one program and not have to go through the hassle of converting all my tracks in Reaper to be usable in Live.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #55
strunkdts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitchSlap View Post

I really hope this comes in the 4.x cycle as I'd really like to use one program and not have to go through the hassle of converting all my tracks in Reaper to be usable in Live.
me too. im endlessly going back and forth between Live and REAPER.
strunkdts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #56
run, megalodon

As an alternative to Live's Session View with each row of clips as a scene, maybe we could have a performace view with columns for each track listing all the items currently in it, with the ability to assign any amount of clips from any track or tracks to a group and play each one looping. This would be less of a bite off Ableton's style and would offer more flexiblitity.

Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (13.8 KB, 1880 views)
Old 01-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #57
gofer
-blänk-

Default transfer from tracker IID#221

link to the tracker ticket:forum.cockos.com/project.php?issueid=221

transfer from tracker:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberience
I say you want Live, then use Live. Reaper is a multi-track DAW, not a performance host.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empires
Personally I appreciate your opinion, Amberience, and generally you are right. But from another point of view there's nothing special in Live's session mode. It's just the ability to play some clips (say items) looped in sync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pan.Krutilkin
Read attentively, I did not say I want Ableton Live, I said I want Reaper with that feature.

DAW without even wave editor? That looks like just multi-track something buggy that will be DAW or even better in a future, but not now. And that's why there SO MANY!!! feature and bug requests. It is not stable and not solid yet.

Buzz Tracker is not a performance host too, but sequencing approach is very similar to Live.

So don't show your hate to Ableton in issue tracker, there is forum for your pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kay
Ooops, so much ado about very usefull feature that would not break standart sequencer behaviour

The question to developers and REAPER Extensions SDK users, can this feature be created with REAPER Extensions SDK? May be it could be written by reaper programmers-users as plugin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfandus
I wonder if there is a way to just set up tracks with vsts
and have Multiple midi patterns on "scenes" for each track with a play/stop
button on each scene that would "not" play with the project until you drag the patterns into the project or press play on them..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kay
That would be interesting too
Main idea with vertical flow is that you get more screen space for tracks
Quote:
Originally Posted by airon
This could be a feautre of the item management that many of us need.

This is pretty far out right now, as some of us are struggling for basic stuff, but it's an intruiging concept to bring to Reaper one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by labyrinth
Post a screen shot for quick understanding.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by gofer; 01-14-2012 at 10:07 AM.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #58
gofer
-blänk-

Default transfer from tracker IID#221 continues

and another bunch:

Quote:
Originally Posted by labyrinth
I feel if you want this approach either use Live exclusively or use it with Rewire or alike to incorporate REAPER too. Sorry man, I just don't dig it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rennect
I would like to see this feature too. It will be quite enough to have this functionality limited and simple, because it is mainly useful only when you start making a new song from scratch. But it is really creative and may be crucial at this point.

Live has some interface inconveniences in arrangement view (standard timeline view as we see it in REAPER), which make it difficult to complete a song solely in Live, but transferring ideas to another DAW is not a good way too. And this is not something that you could use through ReWire.

BTW, Cakewalk Project 5 has similar feature also. They call it "groove matrix".
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul0...project5.l.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon
Sonar also doesn't have wave editor, and is an otherwise a full-featured DAW. Reaper at least supports linking to external editors.

How hard is it to understand Reaper's "we do everything non-destructively" paradigm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susceptor
I know I'm new to the forum, but this is because I never actually needed to use the forums (congrats Cockos for creating an almost perfect app).

However, I've almosted finished an album and I would like to start gigging (electronic music, meh - I keep saying that I start doing this for the last 2 years). Now I have everything done in Reaper so it would actually be nice to be able to gig with Reaper (I love the routing capabilities and such) and not learn a new software.

I know session view is something mostly dedicated to jamming, sketching a musical ideea and electronic musicians, but it's something that any musician might find useful...

...also, Cakewalk had this option in Project 5 and now they have it in Sonar 8.5 (known as Matrix View) and NI Maschine has a similar option (called Session Matrix)
It's something that's not only in Live anymore - and in my humble opinion, I believe Reaper would benefit if this will be implemented; there aren't any downfalls if something similar would be implemented in Reaper. Actually, there aren't any downfalls if ANY feature is implemented, it just make the app better and better!!

Here are the examples:

Ableton Live:

Cakewalk Project 5:

Cakewalk Sonar 8.5:

NI Maschine:

Quote:
Cakewalk is keeping Matrix View in the next version of Sonar, called Sonar X1, and it's going to be dockable (the dock will be named MultiDock). Please Cockos, give this thing a thought - it's bound to attract more users and satisfy current users.

Here's a more in depth detail on what Matrix View is:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/dec0...kshop_1209.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooFox
funny, i come from jeskola buzz too, but i never saw a way to use the session view in ableton. but i did ask if anyone would use a vertically scrolling reaper (like buzz, so you can see more tracks at once and just have all the mixer stuff in the tcp instead of both), all i got was crap though. despite all the votes though, i don't think a feature request will go anywhere simply asking for a proprietary feature from another software. and those of us who don't use live will not have any idea what you are requesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonE
Check out Sonicbytes Phrazor, which is more powerful than Ableton Live's session view, for midi-only at least.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #59
gofer
-blänk-

Default The return of the son of transfer from tracker IID#221

And there's more:

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwanta
I remember buying Phrazor, because it is a cool concept, but the developer shut-up shop shortly after. The latest release was 2006-11-28!
Quote:
Yeah, but who cares, it is still more powerful than Ableton Live's session view, for all those people who wish such a functionality within Reaper.

Why is it more powerful?
You can also play multiple clips of the same track using playlocks. So you could gradually increase/decrease the complexity of your notes in that track, no matter if for drums or basslines/melodies. Orthogonal decomposition algorithms can be used to create such interesting sets of clips/notes. This is like converting a single track into multiple tracks, as long as they trigger the same instrument, but thanks to Reaper and Phazor's complete midi support theoretically you could even trigger multiple different instruments all within a single track.
Quote:
BUUUUUUMP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrodan
I would really like this feature as well. I want to use reaper and this feature is something I love in flstudio, ableton etc. It makes writing music very creative for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkmusic
EnergyXT2 has a rather clever "markers" feature dedicated to jamming, which, while not breaking the "timeline" view, allows for similar live jamming than with Live :
Basically, once your song's structure is done, you can add markers (just like "regions" in Reaper or "scenes" in Live)), and it plays it as a loop endlessly, until you trigger another marker.
An option to trigger Regions in Reaper (and to record the generated sequence) shouldn't be too difficult to make, i guess, and might be a valuable workaround for some of us ?
Quote:
One method how this could be achieved maybe: Using two project tabs A and B, you have your regions and fx in A, record ONLY the generated midi/audio output in B. Then in B you do such a "backrouting to A" so it will play its recorded tracks "through the tracks in A". That would allow you even to record as many new "live arrangements" as you want, not only a single one, as is possible in Ableton Live. However I am not sure how to handle the automations from A? For audio-only recordings it would be simple, just record the outputs, you would not need even any backrouting.
Quote:
If Reaper could make it possible to record automations in B without having in B any fx that would be the perfect solution. The trick would be only "backrouting" all midi events and automation data through the corresponding tracks in A. Simple and elegant solution I would say. Now we only need some "developer view" and explanation how possible/impossible, easy/difficult this would be to achieve, having the current Reaper/sws internal system.

This would result in a very flexible setup, where you can "outsource" your recording events, meaning midi events, audio and automation, into new tabs, keeping everything else same in the original project tab A. Somehow I like this idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatohorse
I have to chime in that I would be ecstatic over something like session view in Reaper. It is absolutely amazing, and surely can't be that hard to program. It's just clips of audio / midi that can be quantized to start / stop / play together in various combinations.

And yet it's somehow unbelievably freeing for creativity
Quote:
NOM NOM NOM
A contender appears: BITWIG.

I wonder why it is that hard to implement session view... /sarcasm
Quote:
No, it's not a workaround. The idea is to trigger individual clips / patterns.
Quote:
Bumpitty bump bump bump.

Last edited by gofer; 01-14-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #60
Susceptor

I was thinking, do you think that maybe this FR can be combined with THIS ONE?
In other words, combine both the arrangement thingy with the matrix clip triggering thingy and if they ever get implemented, they could be done at the same time

As for the matrix clip triggering thiny, I think it can be easily implemented as a set of rows above the mixer; just like one has the plugins row, the send/insert row, one could have another row which triggers samples, kinda like an extension to the mixer.
Susceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #61
Susceptor

Any opinions?
Old 01-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #62
Susceptor

Bump?!
Old 07-18-2012, 03:03 AM   #63
Susceptor

Now Bitwig has the feature really nicely implemented. Reaper...?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #64
ivansc

fwiw I use this every time I sequence MIDI.
Bars n Pipes Pro had a very sophisticated version of this in the early nineties or maybe even the late eighties.
Reaper really NEEDS this.

Along with track based MIDI editing and combined MIDI and audio editing views.
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #65
Lo Starr

I'm all for a session view. the only thing I really liked about ableton...
Lo Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #66
Susceptor

Default Now FL has it!

As it can be seen being explained here: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/0...dware-control/

Seriously, are the devs paying any attention to this? I mean I always envisioned (and maybe it's my fault) REAPER as a forward thinking app that has the best features, but in this department it's kinda laggy...
Old 10-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #67
airon

Resources, state of Reaper and priorities. It's probably all of those.

They're fixing up fade handling at the moment, and everyone looking things over with a microscope. That's the current project in the pre-forum.

I'd wager something like this could only make an appearance in a major revision, like v5 or so. It would be something very new indeed for Reaper folks (or most of the non-Live users).
airon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #68
PitchSlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susceptor View Post
I mean I always envisioned (and maybe it's my fault) REAPER as a forward thinking app that has the best features, but in this department it's kinda laggy...
Sad to say but its looking like Reaper will be the LAST major DAW to get this functionality (if it ever gets it).
Old 10-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #69
run, megalodon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitchSlap View Post
Sad to say but its looking like Reaper will be the LAST major DAW to get this functionality (if it ever gets it).
Yep. You can forget about it happening for a long time, that's my guess.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #70
Susceptor

Kinda sad if REAPER doesn't get this functionality – moving from top notch to handicapped.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #71
Modular

I agree that if Reaper does not start adding features like this, it will soon start to look dated.
Now I love Reaper and I have ditched Pro Tools and Logic in favour, but Ableton and Bitwig are the real contenders right now, but I don't think Ableton has. Fair price attached, I am hoping Bitwig have a fair price, if so I would use it for creation and Reaper for mixing.

I feel that the Reaper Dev's are spending to much time on things such as mouse modifiers, actions and fade editors, even though I am an advanced user, I still don't use a lot of these features.

Item automation, real warp and ableton session view are the features everyone is waiting for
Old 10-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #72
brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modular View Post
Item automation, real warp and ableton session view are the features everyone is waiting for
And again an "everyone" that has to get along without me...
brucie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #73
xav

If that function is implemented, I will definitively switch to Reaper... and I think everybody will do that if Reaper implement it before Bitwig is available.
xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #74
ivansc

I have had an arrange page that works this way in MY MIDI sequencer .....

since 1991 ferkrissakes.

How difficult can it really be to provide the bare minimum of a page that views the whole song as selectable/copyable/movable building blocks?

Ohhh... about as difficult as giving the option to edit the whole of a MIDI track in one go, or (perish the thought) MULTIPLE MIDI tracks.

I really wish we could get some indication from Justin and Co as to whether or not this sort of stuff is even on the horizon.

Starting to get really depressed about this stuff and the lack of momentum.
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #75
run, megalodon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
I have had an arrange page that works this way in MY MIDI sequencer .....

since 1991 ferkrissakes.

How difficult can it really be to provide the bare minimum of a page that views the whole song as selectable/copyable/movable building blocks?

Ohhh... about as difficult as giving the option to edit the whole of a MIDI track in one go, or (perish the thought) MULTIPLE MIDI tracks.

I really wish we could get some indication from Justin and Co as to whether or not this sort of stuff is even on the horizon.

Starting to get really depressed about this stuff and the lack of momentum.
I heard at some point that the audio engine is at it's core not suitable for triggering accurately in time. Tied to loops going out of sync that was such a big issue a while back. Just recently I was cutting up some midi items and I got some zero length (or just tiny) notes even though I was splitting at gridlines and my midi was quantized, so I don't think that's completely sorted.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #76
Berkut

Default Matrix View is convenient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susceptor View Post
I was thinking, do you think that maybe this FR can be combined with THIS ONE?
In other words, combine both the arrangement thingy with the matrix clip triggering thingy and if they ever get implemented, they could be done at the same time

As for the matrix clip triggering thiny, I think it can be easily implemented as a set of rows above the mixer; just like one has the plugins row, the send/insert row, one could have another row which triggers samples, kinda like an extension to the mixer.
+1 to both proposals :

1) Merge this feature request with THIS ONE?, for if the SOLUTION (up to Reaper team) might differ, the fundamental PROBLEM is basically the same

2) A proper, non-linear view (eg "Matrix") is MUCH better than "portions" of the linear song assigned to various triggers :

a) For Live performance, where direct control is of the essence, and I'm not talking only about samples, being a keyboard player myself, but say the ability to play a solo a bit longer in a one-man set or small band (much better "live" sensations than playing on a background track)

b) To take into account the variety of controllers at hand (precisely), from physical pad matrices to I-pads and various touchscreens. This "matrix view" is therefore to be flexible in its visual arrangement to account for different physical set-ups. Ex : my A-800-pro has two rows of 4 pads, like M-audio gear, most Roland Fantom keyboards, Akai (MPC/MPK) gear, maschine etc.. have 4*4=16 pads etc... The use of particular colors (since some of these controllers can exhibit different colors on different pads) is also of interest

Well, you know, I was quite conservative on this, and I don't want to play someome else's music as a DJ does (sampled loops). But performing on my own or with very few people, I'd crave for a way to use reaper as my companion orchestra playing MY music, going from one verse to the next on my command, go for one extra chorus or bridge, extend the solo 4 more bars etc...

Even a piece of software as basic as Magix Music Maker does that "live" mode(and stupid in some respect : not even a SMF export function for what you've created, and no way to use the built-in soft synth, beatbox and VSTi outside of it)

Otherwise, I might go to Sonar (mostly because I have Roland Gear), but that would be more time to learn a software and less playing, while not quite being so "independant" either from platforms (MAC/PC) or from marketing strategies (Cakewalk's that is in my case). You know, I SOOO much value my 60 bucks paid for Reaper.....
Berkut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #77
TonE

What about following idea of implementing "session view" inside Reaper:

The mixer! could have another mode, where you can switch into, where it displays the VU meters below, exactly as it is now, BUT at the top, instead of showing all the used efx it should show the TAKES of the track, depending on the time!, so if you move in your song forward, your takes change in your track, then also this "session view mixer" should be updated, showing the current takes, per track.

What is good in this solution?
- probably very easy to implement
- using only elements which Reaper has already
- only a different way of representing contents

What would be necessary additionally?
- way to midi assign to EVERY TAKE, so you could switch among those via midi notes

Any comments? Should I make a new FR out of this idea alone? Ok, I will do it.

You can vote here:
http://forum.cockos.com/project.php?issueid=4446

Last edited by TonE; 11-07-2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: added voting link
TonE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:05 AM   #78
Berkut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonE View Post
What about following idea of implementing "session view" inside Reaper:

The mixer! could have another mode, where you can switch into, where it displays the VU meters below, exactly as it is now, BUT at the top, instead of showing all the used efx it should show the TAKES of the track, depending on the time!, so if you move in your song forward, your takes change in your track, then also this "session view mixer" should be updated, showing the current takes, per track.

What is good in this solution?
- probably very easy to implement
- using only elements which Reaper has already
- only a different way of representing contents

What would be necessary additionally?
- way to midi assign to EVERY TAKE, so you could switch among those via midi notes

Any comments? Should I make a new FR out of this idea alone? Ok, I will do it.

You can vote here:
http://forum.cockos.com/project.php?issueid=4446
What is seems to be doing here is functionnaly akin to the general idea, but retaining an actual, sizeable "Matrix view" seems quite fundamental to me : an array where you play with "entities" that can be anything from audio loops to midi-phrases for VST or physical external gear.

You know, I played with that "Matrix view" with a free copy of Sonar X1 (Limited Edition), and while I reckoned it's a pain in the ass to have to make a difference between Audio, Midi (eg : external) AND virtual instruments, once it's set, it just rocks....but I played with audioloops only, assigned to a single "audio track", and I guess it would be more complicated to play the matrix with all 3 categories, because you'd probably have to assign each matrix pad to a track related to the very "nature" of your loop (VST, midi or Audio).

Reaper looks crystal clear in comparison by NOT making a difference among the linear tracks, and I would expect some form of non-linear matrix view to keep the tradition intact (that is, if you load/drag&drop a phrase in a cell of the matrix that features different VSTi and say some audio, it'll just also load all of them too in the "linear" track view and start recording that phrase once it's played on airing).
Berkut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #79
TonE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I've played with it, but never really got into it.. can you describe how you use it and why it is so helpful for you?

-Justin
First, watch following video showing a similar "performance mode" implementation inside fruity studio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AB_KrKBZZE

I think Reaper could use a similar approach. I would propose following simple method, which uses all already available Reaper technology: markers, arrangement, items.

You would arrange your song normally, adding markers to sections you want, midi map those markers to some notes on your keyboard or controllers. What Reaper could do for us: Real-time copy pasting of triggered items, at some point after the last item in the arrangement, starting on an integer bar number. If your last bar in your arrangement was 96, the "performance recording" could start at bar 100 maybe, or 97. In short this performance mode would do a real-time copy pasting of triggered items to some place we tell Reaper. Later you can simply continue editing those items, as always. It would help us doing quick, in the flow, real-time item-copy-pasting.
TonE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #80
Susceptor

Any news?? Anything new happening on this front?