Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 03:49 PM   #161
Ultragod
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt P View Post
Dear Ultra Liar,

Why don't you tell everyone what you do use for your computers with 6TB of storage,.....
That is not what I sell. It is a competitor site - cool pix tho =) Here's a really wild concept - how about you come up with some good ideas on how 2 steamline & improve Reaper & post them in this thread. Who knows, U might just learn something

Last edited by Ultragod; 11-08-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #162
Tallisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragod View Post
That is not what I sell. It is a competitor site - cool pix tho =) Here's a really wild concept - how about you come up with some good ideas on how 2 steamline & improve Reaper & post them in this thread. Who knows, U might just learn something
I don't mean to burst you bubble, but...

Reaper has yet to benefit from this thread.

Reaper has yet to benefit from the existence of

U

*edit: actually i do mean to burst your bubble.
**edit (of an earlier statement): you are a complete idiot!

http://tallisman.bandcamp.com <--Me.

"Excuse me. Could you please point me in the direction of the self-help section?"
Old 11-08-2007, 04:00 PM   #163
Ultragod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallisman View Post
I don't mean to burst you bubble, but...

Reaper has yet to benefit from this thread.

Reaper has yet to benefit from the existence of

U

*edit: actually i do mean to burst your bubble.
**edit (of an earlier statement): you are a complete idiot!
Here's a wild concept - tell us how YOU would streamline Reaper & improve it's performance Give us your ideas, so the Reaper guys can perhaps read them & improve the program. You have contributed NOTHING in this thread - only abuse & waste of page space. I give lots of good ideas, & a bit of WELL DESERVED insults 2 moronic half-assed sh*t like YOU who ONLY come here 2 abuse people who want 2 improve the program for everybody.

Now go listen 2 your rap CDs, punk. B sure 2 activate the 'dope fresh' fartmaster bass plugin 4 maximum blackness.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:02 PM   #164
JJJ

Default Ok....Enough!!

Quote:
Again, it is obvious 2 N E 1 reading this thread that YOU are the troll. I have CHOSEN 2 engage U 2 illustrate the fact that U contribute NOTHING of value - no ideas, no tips, nothing. All U do is insult & abuse, whereas I, by contrast, insult & abuse only IN COMBINATION with good advices, so as 2 get noticed & have a bit of fun in the process I deliver some sweet with the bitter, whereas U R ENTIRELY negative. YOU are the 1 with the 'issues'. This is the last post of yours I will respond 2. Future posts by U I will ignore (if I even remember who the fuk U R - 'cuz I really don't care LOL)
You're getting a little overheated here. Open up a window, (take the tin foil off) and take a deep breath. Have your Mom fire up her computer, (the one that has the internet on it) and chat with some of your AOL friends...You'll feel better...

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ (2.4G).

1 G DDR PC3200 RAM 400MHz.

Asus Extreme AX300 ATI Radeon X300 128MB DDR PCI-Express.

Windows XP Professional SP2 (build 2600).
Old 11-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #165
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Now go listen 2 your rap CDs, punk. B sure 2 activate the 'dope fresh' fartmaster bass plugin 4 maximum blackness.
hmmm more bigotry.

reported.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:10 PM   #166
Tallisman

Quote:
Here's a wild concept - tell us how YOU would streamline Reaper & improve it's performance Give us your ideas, so the Reaper guys can perhaps read them & improve the program. You have contributed NOTHING in this thread - only abuse & waste of page space. I give lots of good ideas, & a bit of WELL DESERVED insults 2 moronic half-assed sh*t like YOU who ONLY come here 2 abuse people who want 2 improve the program for everybody.

So when your logic and reason completely fail you, then you litter your streamline reaper thread with racial slurs... nice.

You would have less trouble seeing and recognizing reality if you pulled the hood back.

now. here is a taste of reality:
Neither Reaper, nor this community will benefit from racial slurs, prejudicial remarks, or anything vaguely similar. That is the only warning. I am not trying to provoke you into more of the same. Leave that shit at the door, or you will not be welcome here.

many greetings,
t.

"Excuse me. Could you please point me in the direction of the self-help section?"
Old 11-08-2007, 04:10 PM   #167
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
You and your fukwit pals should go find a clue, & get back 2 me. Join me in helping improve this software with some good ideas, instead of wasting space on the board with your hoax setup bullsh*t.
please list your ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner for us lowly humans.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:12 PM   #168
gregh

Quote:
U thing - they should just take it a little step further & give people the OPTION 2 turn off the jellybean & waveform B.S. - those are ENTERTAINMENT features,
this is not correct - there are some musical applications that need waveform view regardless of whether you acknowledge that or not eg grafting, cascading or stacking transients.

to be able to turn off waveform view is fine, but to say that waveform view is strictly for entertainment is incorrect, although it may serve no function for you
Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #169
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Aaah yes, whites hate no one as much as they hate themselves. Tell us moron how U lick the poo from kike asses & pray 2 the 'magic jew in the sky' as U bomb camel jockeys 10,000 miles away as America is flooded with 4'th world cockroach sh*t from Mexico.

No, don't tell us about guitar rig emulation softwares. Don't post tips on how 2 improve Reaper - just 'report' the guy who CREATED the thread about SOFTWARE and who TROLLS have attacked.

Your irony is hillarious - like watching a wolf eat it's own legs. Oh yes tell us all about 'the blessings of rap' HAHAHAHAHA

U ppl R all IDIOTS! (OK, more like 80%

=)
youll be banned before long im sure.

anyway i keep wanting to answer your question, but im sure you are wondering why i dont.

2 reasons

1. you keep posting such amazing foolishness and hatred that i have to just take a step back and laugh.

2. No ampsim in software would be good enough for you honestly. They are all, you know, up to date? Unless you want to use cakewalk fx's amp sim. that one was DE-- LIGHT -- FUL
Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #170
JJJ

Quote:
Aaah yes, whites hate no one as much as they hate themselves. Tell us moron how U lick the poo from kike asses & pray 2 the 'magic jew in the sky' as U bomb camel jockeys 10,000 miles away as America is flooded with 4'th world cockroach sh*t from Mexico.

No, don't tell us about guitar rig emulation softwares. Don't post tips on how 2 improve Reaper - just 'report' the guy who CREATED the thread about SOFTWARE and who TROLLS have attacked.

Your irony is hillarious - like watching a wolf eat it's own legs. Oh yes tell us all about 'the blessings of rap' HAHAHAHAHA

U ppl R all IDIOTS! (OK, more like 80%

=)
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were angry about something.

Maybe it's time to brush your tooth and go to bed?

P.S. What is "rap"?

Do wolves really eat their own legs? If so, how do they walk?

Last edited by JJJ; 11-08-2007 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:18 PM   #171
Ultragod

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregh View Post
this is not correct - there are some musical applications that need waveform view regardless of whether you acknowledge that or not eg grafting, cascading or stacking transients.

to be able to turn off waveform view is fine, but to say that waveform view is strictly for entertainment is incorrect, although it may serve no function for you
U R using inductive fallacy. I did not say entertainment is the ONLY aspect of that feature. It is, however, the primary aspect, as VERY few people ever do 'transient stacking' or such nonsense, & it can still be done quicker and easier by EAR, simply by sliding things until they coincide rather than chorus.

U remind me of those linux jackasses who preach 2 every question "you don't really want that feature" or "write the code yourself". It's similar 2 the trolls who hang out in technical forums & 2 every computer question write "Just reinstal Windows" or "Time to reformat" - pathetic.

B CONSTRUCTIVE. This is a forum how 2 STREAMLINE, not BLOAT Reaper. I wanna' B able 2 turn that sh*t OFF, & Reaper's waveform display keeps hijacking itself back on. I want it off MY install - YOU can turn it on - fine. I want a switch that actually WORKS (@ the very least).

Your defeatest 'it's good like it is' nonsense gets civilization nowhere.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:18 PM   #172
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregh View Post

i think that is the main problem here. if HE doesnt want it, no one should, right?

lol
Old 11-08-2007, 04:19 PM   #173
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
AARRRGHHH I DONT OWN A TUBE AMP@!!!! H A HA HAHAHAHH.
heres a great solution for you:

dont

use

reaper.

Last edited by Jae.Thomas; 11-08-2007 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:21 PM   #174
Jae.Thomas

see this button?

this is the report button. its in the lower left hand corner of every post.

i urge everyone that feels this way to report each of his bigoted posts

if you so desire.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:24 PM   #175
Jae.Thomas

it wont ever be "fixed"

as a matter of fact, they are thinking of taking that option out entirely. I have the inside word on that.

so

you had better go somewhere else for your audiosoftware needs.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:24 PM   #176
gregh

Quote:
U R using inductive fallacy. I did not say entertainment is the ONLY aspect of that feature. It is, however, the primary aspect, as VERY few people ever do 'transient stacking' or such nonsense, & it can still be done quicker and easier by EAR, simply by sliding things until they coincide rather than chorus.

U remind me of those linux jackasses who preach 2 every question "you don't really want that feature" or "write the code yourself". It's similar 2 the trolls who hang out in technical forums & 2 every computer question write "Just reinstal Windows" or "Time to reformat" - pathetic.

B CONSTRUCTIVE. This is a forum how 2 STREAMLINE, not BLOAT Reaper. I wanna' B able 2 turn that sh*t OFF, & Reaper's waveform display keeps hijacking itself back on. I want it off MY install - YOU can turn it on - fine. I want a switch that actually WORKS (@ the very least).

you can't perform the functions i'm describing by ear - and even if you could it would be slower to do so

The inductive fallacy does not apply, why bring it up?
Old 11-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #177
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Tell us Jason, all about how U have NO ideas WHATSOEVER how 2 improve Reaper, & come here 2 'report' the 'evil' people who hate the ENEMIES OF CIVILIZATION and YOUR OWN RACE. Tell us, Jason, how U like 2 rent Mexican crotch & dream of turning America into a 3'rd world pussbag filled with rap monkeys & kikes & everything else - but oh no, don't ask 4 tips on guitar amp emulation software or how 2 streamline Reaper - oh heavens no - 'magic jew in the sky - save us!' LOL
I already answered your question about amp sim software. I doubt any of the decent stuff is win85 compatible.

reported.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #178
Ultragod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brian Merrill View Post
it wont ever be "fixed"

as a matter of fact, they are thinking of taking that option out entirely. I have the inside word on that.

so

you had better go somewhere else for your audiosoftware needs.
HAHAHA - if they do take it out, they only secure their place @ the bottom of the distribution pile, with crap like 'Goldwave' and 'Audacity' LOL!!!

No, don't integrate useful features 2 improve performance & speed - instead, we must bloat it beyond belief. It's the 'Vista' way! =)

Remember, if it doesn't take 2Ghz per track, it's CRAP! (what U morons will B saying in 10 years HAHAHA)
Old 11-08-2007, 04:27 PM   #179
Jae.Thomas

and let it be known, I certainly have had many ideas regarding reaper and how to make it more streamlined. Im sorry it doesnt meet up with your perfect standard. Maybe you have a "solution" for people like me too?
Old 11-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #180
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
HAHAHA - if they do take it out, they only secure their place @ the bottom of the distribution pile, with crap like 'Goldwave' and 'Audacity' LOL!!!

No, don't integrate useful features 2 improve performance & speed - instead, we must bloat it beyond belief. It's the 'Vista' way! =)

Remember, if it doesn't take 2Ghz per track, it's CRAP! (what U morons will B saying in 10 years HAHAHA)
yes, its at the bottom of the pile. REAPER is just like goldwave and audacity.

now go!

we wish to love our inferior software.

this is getting funner and funner!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #181
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
U did not answer ANYTHING I asked U. I bet U don't know. The correct answer then is "I don't know". You're fukin' retarded.

Tell us about your favorite rap CD, since U hate talking about Reaper so much & have no ideas regarding it's functionality.
yes i answered you.

try podxt.

best out there if you arent able to use a software sim.

or vox tonelab.

although the editor software maynot work with windows75

reported.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:31 PM   #182
Ultragod

Quote:
yes, its at the bottom of the pile. REAPER is just like goldwave and audacity.

now go!

we wish to love our inferior software.

this is getting funner and funner!
I did not say Reaper is like Goldwave or Audacity. I said if they have a pathetic anti-progress attitude like YOUR'S, where U CONSCIOUSLY REJECT ADVANCEMENT, then Reaper will B pushing ITSELF 2 the bottom of the pile.

U do not decide what gets into Reaper & what they spend time coding, so blow it out your ass, punk. I'll post good advices, & if they integrate them into the program, GREAT!

Oh, don't forget your copy of Window$ Vi$ta!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #183
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
I did not say Reaper is like Goldwave or Audacity. I said if they have a pathetic anti-progress attitude like YOUR'S, where U CONSCIOUSLY REJECT ADVANCEMENT, then Reaper will B pushing ITSELF 2 the bottom of the pile.

U do not decide what gets into Reaper & what they spend time coding, so blow it out your ass, punk. I'll post good advices, & if they integrate them into the program, GREAT!

Oh, don't forget your copy of Window$ Vi$ta!
yes i love vista.

we all love vista here.

you dont ?

shame, its sooooo puuurty.

btw, soon reaper will be only vista compatible.

better leave while youre ahead.

and btw i think its pretty clear since beta 000s that we totally reject advancement. after all, reaper has been the smame program for almost 2 years now!!!!

so no reason to have a forward thinking lass like yourself still here
Old 11-08-2007, 04:35 PM   #184
Ultragod

Quote:
yes i answered you.

try podxt.

best out there if you arent able to use a software sim.

or vox tonelab.

although the editor software maynot work with windows75

reported.
POD!!! POD!?!?!?! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U R kidding yes? This is a joke? Pod is the bane of tone - it's GARBAGE!!!!!!! OMG I had no idea stuff was this bad LOL!!!

Have U ears? Here's an idea - find me a clip that sounds similar 2 what I linked 2 earlier, & was done with a POD XT. If U can, I will kiss your smelly feat & buy one! So far, all I have heard done with POD is absolute crap - harsh, flat nonsense - like a guitar 'synth' or something - just awful.

I have heard some better stuff from softwares - I forget the name, but will post later if I find it. Didn't cut it tho' - much better than a POD it was, but still crap. Fuk what was the name? =(
Old 11-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #185
Jae.Thomas

right.

thats what im saying you weirdo

pod and tonelab are the best it gets unless you are going for a software solution.

I didnt suggest any software because i doubt it would live up to your standards. Theyre all pretty first off.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:42 PM   #186
Tallisman

Quote:
and where does your attitude take civilization?
you sir, are a stain in the drawers of life.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #187
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
U R lying.
wow you ARE, like totally SMART!
Quote:
They fixed the track height adjustment problem, added Re-Wire (as per MY suggestions MOCKING them about how 'Jacklab is doing it - Y can't U?', & also my many rants about how digital compressors all SUCK prompted them 2 develop recomp. Oh sure they'll deny it, but like many things, it was my idea.
whoa wait a sec... im really sorry man. I should have let you be. You obviously need to work this out.

Quote:
It's not about me.
ooooooooook
Quote:
I'm rude sure, but
no buts allowed after that !!!

Quote:
my ideas get noticed, & long after they forget it was me & my rudeness that put it @ the front of their brain,
links where you injected these ideas into the collective coding consciousness of Justin and Christophe? Or was that telepathically?

Quote:
X/Y axis pan/volume popup,
now THATs actually a cool idea

Quote:

Blow it out your ass, punk.
aww but it was going swimmingly
Old 11-08-2007, 04:45 PM   #188
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Now tell me, what SOFTWARE (do I really need 2 spoon-feed your pathetic brain this question again?) - what SOFTWARE (SOFTWARE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE) can generate guitar tone most like the track I linked to?
again, ill spoon feed your answer.

none.

there are no ampsims that have a dos based interface.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:50 PM   #189
Tallisman

Quote:
My attitude gets results I am result oriented. Sure, they 'kill the messenger', but the message lives on. After they forget about me, the idea is relevant, & remembered just the same, perhaps 2 live in a future version of Reaper, like ReWire (based on Jacklab rants I have had).
the only thing we will remember is that you are a truly unpleasant human being, or a very talented ape.

maybe before calling upon your insults and racial bullshit, go through your previous posts and compile a list (point form) of suggestions that you have made that will benefit Reaper.

I don't care enough to read all the way back. But I can't remember a single thing that struck me as "Oh! that is a good idea! perhaps you can remind us all of even on solid and good idea you forwarded.

many greetings

.t

Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #190
gregh

perfect, surely the job is now done.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #191
Matt P

Quote:
Funny thing is here is a quote by you giving your address and phone number.
Unless you like using someelse's email address this you PETER.

http://www.neptuneholographics.com/s...ylindrical.htm

"quote"

The sound is very clear (not distorted), tough (deep/solid), & 3D (holographic). You owe yourself a listen! E-Mail me or call and leave your phone number to arrange a demonstration in my home. My phone number is (805) 489-9309. My E-Mail is peter845@hotmail.com. My location is in Grover Beach - near San Luis Obispo, California. You are under no obligation to buy, but must show $2,000 cash at my door (the price of the system) if you want a demonstration, because I have a patent pending on this design (why they are not pictured here on the net) and am only interested in demonstrating them to serious customers.

"quote"

Seems also that your fine presonality shows through at another formum as well:

http://www.exile.ru/articles/detail....3&IBLOCK_ID=35

"Quote"

ANTI-[sic]ITE
Dear Mr. Shifrin,

Boo hoo - kike gets shot down trying 2 shove niggers up Russia's ass ["Reklama Review" Issue #247]. U fucking piece of shit. Better luck next time - hey maybe they'll start cutting jews out of pix as well, as they should in Russian itself.

Peter845@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Peter845,

Thank you for your feedback. It's always heart-warming for us, and for our clients, to know that we at the eXile attract only the highest-quality readership. Meantime, your email has been forwarded to the intelligence unit of ZOG. They already kicked it back to us with a note: "We encourage peter845's harmless posturing, makes our slaves feel empowered and courageous while we suck them dry... l'haim, ZOG."

"quote"

So I guess this not you either, Right, yeah we believe you?

Sure seems to fit your MO huh?

But whatever any one say, your the reason that we should all use birth control and support the March for Dimes to stop birth defects.

Matt P
Old 11-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #192
JJJ

Quote:
POD!!! POD!?!?!?! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U R kidding yes? This is a joke? Pod is the bane of tone - it's GARBAGE!!!!!!! OMG I had no idea stuff was this bad LOL!!!

Have U ears? Here's an idea - find me a clip that sounds similar 2 what I linked 2 earlier, & was done with a POD XT. If U can, I will kiss your smelly feat & buy one! So far, all I have heard done with POD is absolute crap - harsh, flat nonsense - like a guitar 'synth' or something - just awful.

I have heard some better stuff from softwares - I forget the name, but will post later if I find it. Didn't cut it tho' - much better than a POD it was, but still crap. Fuk what was the name? =(
https://stash.reaper.fm/oldsb/49597/Pod2_0.mp3

Old 11-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #193
Matt P

Sorry Guys,
I made it split in TWO!
Now there is 2 of them!
And soon they will divide again into let me guess, Ultragod3 and Ultragod4.

Maybe it will mate with Reapercurious?

Matt P
Old 11-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #194
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragod2 View Post
This is my thread so don't B mad if I give U the smack down. .
jp22 couldnt have said it better
Old 11-08-2007, 06:18 PM   #195
Tallisman

this thread has no merit.
anything positive that could have come of it has been thwarted by the racist rhetoric and infantile name calling (yes, I am guilty of that too).

i can't see this one pulling itself out of the fire.

sorry,

t.

Closed Thread