Old 02-24-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
GaryJ73167
Human being with feelings

Default nanokontrol 2 question

Hi All,

I am going to try to explain my question as clear as I possibly can, but, it may be difficult to explain/understand so I attached a YouTube video on the bottom of the page for a bit of clarity.

I have a Nanokontrol 2 I am planning on using for mixing. I got the device configured within reaper but I am having a very slight problem (I am sure I am just overlooking a setting somewhere)

For example, let's just say I am moving the slider on the 1st track. i get the volume all set right , now I go to the 2nd track. Well, sometimes, when going from track to track, Reaper is acting as if I am holding in CTRL and selecting multiple tracks at the same time. Therefore, one slider may be controlling 2 or 3 tracks at once. The only way to break reaper from doing this is to go back to the 1st track I previously adjusted and moving the slider down. It then releases the hold that it has on the other tracks.

I am sure my explanation is not the clearest, so, please see below YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWhs5se41MQ
GaryJ73167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:05 PM   #2
blinddrew
Human being with feelings

Are you moving to the next track using the Track buttons on the nanokontrol?
If so it's worth checking that you've not got that button assigned to the wrong version of the next track command. There are two 'Go to next track' commands, one has the addendum of (leaving other tracks selected).
blinddrew is offline   Reply With Quote