Old 01-23-2021, 06:05 PM   #1
Foxy3697
Human being with feelings

Default FX Library not finding Coyote WT or TSS1

I have used the above synths when working with Band in a Box and Real Band. I have since started using Reaper as my go to DAW but when I scan my various program files for them, they don't show. Is there some setting I'm missing?
Foxy3697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:30 PM   #2
nait

Just did a quick google of both, and aren't those DX/DXi format rather than VSTs? Are they 32-bit, perhaps? If so, they may only work in the 32-bit version of Reaper. I know you can bridge a 32-bit VST to get it to work in 64-bit Reaper, but another quick google search seems to indicate that this isn't possible for DX/DXi. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.

So, first off, verify if the plugins you're trying to use are 32 bit or 64 bit. If 32-bit, then your options are to either find something else, or I guess you could run the 32-bit Reaper, but that isn't super ideal.

If the DX plugins ARE 64-bit, and you're using 64-bit Reaper, then verify that Reaper is looking in the folder where those are installed when scanning for plugins.
My Rig (also serves as my gaming PC): MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk Mobo, Ryzen R9 3900X, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Evo 500gb NVMe, Crucial 1TB NVMe, NVidia RTX 2080 Super, Focusrite Scarlett Solo, Nektar Impact LX25+ MIDI Controller Keyboard.https://soundcloud.com/nullref
nait is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 01:10 AM   #3
jiff 41

Just to make sure, are the paths where Coyote & Band in a Box are installed entered in the plug in scan in REAPER?.