Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 04-21-2021, 06:22 AM   #1
Cloudswim
Human being with feelings

Default RS5k bug? Could someone try this on their machine to see if this haoppens?

I tried mapping the pitch control on ReaSamplomatic5000. Whenever I turn the dedicated knob the "pitch value" jumps to -62.4 a and the value would not go any higher beyond this point (using the mouse I can tweak the value up and down). Similar behaviour with Volume value as well which will just jump to -13.2. Other parameters like ADSR seems to be working as expected. Had anyone experienced this?

Im on v 6.24
Cloudswim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:15 AM   #2
Pink Wool
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudswim View Post
I tried mapping the pitch control on ReaSamplomatic5000. Whenever I turn the dedicated knob the "pitch value" jumps to -62.4 a and the value would not go any higher beyond this point (using the mouse I can tweak the value up and down). Similar behaviour with Volume value as well which will just jump to -13.2. Other parameters like ADSR seems to be working as expected. Had anyone experienced this?

Im on v 6.24
Can't conform the behaviour on my end. Pitch offset and pitch bend work properly when mapped to a midi controller (which I'm assuming you're using). Volume too. What CC mode are you using?
Pink Wool is offline   Reply With Quote