Old 01-04-2019, 01:55 AM   #1
KuulArt
Human being with feelings

Default Render queue issues

Hi,

I am experiencing issues when doing render queue renders.
The issue is that if I have a project that is CPU demanding with a relatively fast start then when I set up a render queue to export multiple versions then the resulting renders have cracks and dropouts in the first seconds. It looks like it does not give enough time for it to get ready. But still this is an offline render and I have no idea why it is doing that.
It is annoying to have to set manually all of the renders.

Has anyone experienced similar issues and could there be a setting that could help me with this?
If this looks like a bug - where is the appropriate place for posting this?

Reaper 5.965 on Mac OS 10.12.6
KuulArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 06:59 AM   #2
KuulArt

Anyone else has experience with this? Are there maybe some settings that could help with this?
KuulArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:03 AM   #3
ashcat_lt

Some plugins don't do well in offline renders. There is a setting to inform plugins of an offline state which can help, but that still depends on the plugin being coded properly. I know I had problems trying to use render queue with EZDrummer because it basically opens the project brand new each time, but then didn't wait for all of the samples to load into memory, so the various drums would come in gradually and kind of randomly. I believe I was told this was a problem with the plugin, not really with Reaper itself.
ashcat_lt is offline   Reply With Quote