Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 07-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #1
Tony Charlie Parker
Human being with feelings

Default Scroll bar is now out of control

Updated to v1.879 today and suddenly the horizontal scrollbar for the media items window has developed a mind of its own. Just clicking on it, without moving the mouse left or right, makes it leap to a different part of the project.

The project is 15 minutes long, don't know if it might be cos it's a long project, might be fine on shorter ones.

Thanks

Tony
Tony Charlie Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:48 PM   #2
DuX

I looked it up, and figured that when you doubleclick the horizontal scrollbar it zooms all the way out so you can see the whole project and you can't zoom back in just by doubleclicking again. Doing the same thing to the vertical scrollbar makes sense: doubleclick changes the vertical zoom from 1 track, 17 tracks, the whole project and back - that's very good and handy.

Horizontal scrollbar is therefore buggy, definitely. However, it doesn't seem to have a mind of it's own to me.

Cheers!
DuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
Tony Charlie Parker

Thanks,

I'm not double-clicking though, it only seems to do it at a certain zoom level, when i have a scrollbar a few inches across or larger. and it is literally jumping to what seems to be a random part of the project.

It's not the end of the world just a bit of a pain! I have been using the <- -> either side of the scrollbar instead with no problems.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
Youn

The horizontal scrollbar is, and has been, pretty wacky for a LONG time now, and with the new skinning it's even worse... so, not sure what's up but they are probably aware of all the problems. I think someone else initially coded it, so maybe it's not as easy to deal with now?
Youn is offline   Reply With Quote