Old 03-13-2023, 10:07 AM   #1
not_so_new
Human being with feelings

Default Send Volume with MIDI

Hi gang

I have a Monogram controller that I use for a bunch of stuff in Reaper. It's great (I LOVE IT in fact!) but I have a spare knob that I wanted to assign as a volume controller and I don't know how to do that or even what to search for on the forum.

I don't use the default Reaper Master bus, my templates all use a custom bus that always uses the same name "MASTER BUS". On my MASTER BUS I have 3 hardware sends, one for my main monitor playback, another for my headphones and the last for my tracking room mix.

These sends are only ever used on the MASTER BUS and they are only for these specific outputs.

I want to control their volume level with my Monogram and I don't want to change the fader level of the MASTER track because I know I will forget it when I am rendering finished tracks, I just want to control send volumes for audio playback.

Is there a creative way to do this that I am not aware of? I have been searching the Actions list and I can't find something that would help. Like maybe a custom action that selects track and sends by name or something?

Thanks in advance!
not_so_new is offline   Reply With Quote