Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 07-22-2019, 10:04 PM   #1
snatchman
Human being with feelings

Default Consolidate/Export Master Track Into Project..?

Hello..I'm sorta new to the consolidating/exporting and I want to send a project to a friend to add some tracks..How can I accomplish this: I want to consolidate and export a copy of the stereo mix and a couple of individual tracks not in the stereo mix for reference so he can mute them. I don't need to send all the tracks in the project.( Trying to send maybe 4 tracks at the most)..I need the stereo track and the new tracks he sends back to be able to sync back into the project for me to continue to track/ mix, etc. after he has finished..Hope I didn't completely confuse you....Thanks..!
snatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:52 PM   #2
snatchman

I sorta figured this out but when I try to send the file via my email and use the attachment feature, it says the file is to big to send..What to do now..?
Old 07-23-2019, 04:31 AM   #3
Stella645

wetransfer.com, google drive, microsoft onedrive, pcloud....many more options I'm sure, but if you don't already have a free account with any of the others go with wetransfer as it doesn't require sign up.
Stella645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:59 PM   #4
snatchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella645 View Post
wetransfer.com, google drive, microsoft onedrive, pcloud....many more options I'm sure, but if you don't already have a free account with any of the others go with wetransfer as it doesn't require sign up.
Thanks for the reply..!..Here is another problem I encountered: I rendered a stereo mix and checked "add to project"..It works..I then wanted to render it again to change the mix a little but this dialog pops up: "Files exist/overwright..?"...I understand this part but when I try to overwrite, it says " Error open, file do not exist or is unavailable "..
Old 07-24-2019, 12:58 AM   #5
snatchman

Default This has been solved.Thanks..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatchman View Post
Thanks for the reply..!..Here is another problem I encountered: I rendered a stereo mix and checked "add to project"..It works..I then wanted to render it again to change the mix a little but this dialog pops up: "Files exist/overwright..?"...I understand this part but when I try to overwrite, it says " Error open, file do not exist or is unavailable "..
This has beeb solved..Thanks..!