COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (aka spam trap)

Old 12-07-2017, 07:48 PM   #1
Downtech
Human being with feelings

Default :: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT024] The Clone Dj - Deep Is My House

TRACKLIST:
································
01. The Clone Dj - Deep Is My House (Original Mix)
02. The Clone Dj - Deep Sea (Original Mix)
02. The Clone Dj - I Don't Know (Original Mix)

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD:
http://www.downtech.net/2017/09/DT024.html

FEEDBACKS:
Digital Vapor Music: "Beat has a really good feel to it and the synth work does a great job setting the mood of the song"
Uallas: "This IS deep. Those chords go really will with everything else going on. Solid percussion choices bro keep making this!"
XSiV: "From the first note you can feel the energy of this track. Great production and flow"
Snare Troll: "This house is deep! im diggin the bass and the claps have a nice reverb on em. the sound selection is great and its mastered very well"
Clubfungus: "Chilled warm deep dark atmosphere to this housey styled progression! I felt kick could hit through more and the beats a little brighter! Transitions sound smooth and the vibe generated is good!"
FClown: "Really good deep house, the clap is really good and the bass is brutal"
T2M: "Within the first ten seconds I was feeling the song, the groove is on point, the mix is not bad either"
SHAOLIN FUNK: "mm this house is deep. i like the calmness and suttle drops with the bell like synth feels like i been walking through mt moon"
Lord Have Mercy: "You definitely got my attention with this one all of the elements are precisely done in a very masterful arrangement mixdown is superb keep it up"
Felanso: "Nice bass line. The kick sounds also very clear and I like your style. Keep it up"
Need For Trap: "Yesss nice chords there! and realy good distribution! hit hat percussion realy cool too nice work!"
Squaresyntax: "Really smooth beat on this track here man! Diggin the solid flow. Great work on those leads man!"
Assburger: "This is so futuristic sounding and i really love this man. Im a fan of happy sounding melodies, and this is just kind of netrual, and that is where i feel the futuristic sounding comes from."
FTF-Paco: "Good voices , i like the tempo you set , also all the music its really good."
Saving Grace: "Good track man. The kick needs to be louder and needs to be spread out for a fuller sound, but nice track man."
ToY bOy SMiTTY: "Good sound patches on this melodic good drums punchy deep house groove would be a perfect tune for the clubs"
FLY aka Harvi: "muy guapo!"
Morbid-Psyder: "Nice production... Dope work!!"

AVAILABLE ON:
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/DT024-iTunes
Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/release/deep-is...
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/00BoJO...

Downtech Music is a Deep House, Techno and Tech House Label, created in 2010 with releases of other styles like; Electro, Minimal and Tropical House...
Electronic music online. International DJ agency, club events... In our web you can buy and download music in mp3, wav and free discjockey sets.
Downtech Music - Artist - Videos - Demos

Visit us and get the new releases, Free mp3 tracks and deejays sets of our djs and producers:
JackLNDN, Keener, Dhyan Droik, Marfel, Carlos Beltran, Ben Wood, Vlada D'Shake, Deep Roots, Anthony Brahv, James Starkie, DeadBot, Rubecula, AdbeatS, Alex Justicia, Xperimental, Davhelos...

DOWNTECH MUSIC
Facebook/downtech
Youtube/downtechmusic
Twitter/downtech

Enjoy the Music!!!