Old 09-21-2017, 04:51 AM   #1
ronnoco52
Human being with feelings

Default ??Where's my Playback Bar?

I'm not the smartest tool in the shed in Reaper as I'm a newbie...watching the training vids I've seemed to have deleted/moved/done something to the playback bar. Where is it? Is there a command I missed/misused? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
Please don't respond...I found that what I was looking for is called the Transport Bar...Sorry for any inconvenience, I've learned that I should wait 2 days instead of 1 to post...

Last edited by ronnoco52; 09-21-2017 at 05:43 AM.
ronnoco52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:03 AM   #2
romratt

View/transport bar or ctrl/alt/t on pc I think(newbie too)
romratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:04 PM   #3
vanhaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnoco52 View Post
I'm not the smartest tool in the shed in Reaper as I'm a newbie...watching the training vids I've seemed to have deleted/moved/done something to the playback bar. Where is it? Is there a command I missed/misused? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
Please don't respond...I found that what I was looking for is called the Transport Bar...Sorry for any inconvenience, I've learned that I should wait 2 days instead of 1 to post...
In general, you can click on the menu item "Help" in Reaper's Main window, on top of your screen, where there is the menu bar.
If you then choose "Documentation" (so Help menu > Documentation), you have several sources of info about Reaper, including the ability to download the user manual.