Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 10-03-2023, 07:45 AM   #2321
youns
Human being with feelings

Hii I am looking for iLogic 3.9

Email is :
younes.sahih38@gmail.com

And transaction ID :
4T317959LN028541R

Thank you for your time and for this insane skin !!
youns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 09:59 PM   #2322
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
How long are you gonna try to defame Blankfiles?
I going to keep telling the truth about blankfiles the thief until he refunds me like he said he would months ago. Sorry if the truth triggers you.
Elevate Audio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 11:08 PM   #2323
Pink Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevate Audio View Post
I going to keep telling the truth about blankfiles the thief until he refunds me like he said he would months ago. Sorry if the truth triggers you.
Seems strange that you're the only one after all these months...
Old 10-05-2023, 09:44 AM   #2324
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Seems strange that you're the only one after all these months...
Yes, it's seems very strange that blankfiles the thief wouldn't have kept his word to refund me as he said he would. But he never delivered on the logic theme I donated to almost 2 years ago now, so in that sense he's consistent in his dishonesty. Even stranger is that the Reaper mods allow a known thief to use their forums to continue to take people's money.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:42 AM   #2325
Jerok

Quote:
Yes, it's seems very strange that blankfiles the thief wouldn't have kept his word to refund me as he said he would. But he never delivered on the logic theme I donated to almost 2 years ago now, so in that sense he's consistent in his dishonesty. Even stranger is that the Reaper mods allow a known thief to use their forums to continue to take people's money.
I have to say, Calling Blankfiles who has dedicated so much time to the reaper community a theif is just unwarranted. He has a life and does a lot of great stuff and is always nice and friendly.

Instead of calling names on this thread I’d recommend you sending Blankfiles a PM.
Jerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 11:52 AM   #2326
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
I have to say, Calling Blankfiles who has dedicated so much time to the reaper community a theif is just unwarranted. He has a life and does a lot of great stuff and is always nice and friendly.

Instead of calling names on this thread I’d recommend you sending Blankfiles a PM.
well if he hadn't stolen my money I wouldn't call him a thief but since he has, it is warranted. I have PM'ed this guy multiple times providing him my payment info and he has dicked me around at every turn. I currently have a PM on here to him dated 8-16 that he has not responded to. I'm sure he's not happy with me going public about this but if he had simply honored his word none of this would have been necessary. So if he doesn't want to be labeled a thief, he should try doing what he actually says, for a change.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:06 PM   #2327
Pink Wool

Quote:
Again, it's only you who hasn't received the product, after all this time. Which seems rather strange. We all know Blankfiles is S L O W in delivering the themes (and they've been transparent about this and are looking to fix this) but they've always delivered.

So why are you different? Also, a refund or theme? Which one is it?
Old 10-05-2023, 12:06 PM   #2328
Jerok

To be honest he has a life and might be doing something, that’s the situation with donationware and calling him a Thief is way off.. there be reasons he missed you, it can happen, but calling him a thief is not OK. Take it with the mods before going out pointing fingers. This is a vsupwr friendly community with people doing Awsome stuff for little or no demand for fee and we should try to keep it that way.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:38 PM   #2329
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Again, it's only you who hasn't received the product, after all this time. Which seems rather strange. We all know Blankfiles is S L O W in delivering the themes (and they've been transparent about this and are looking to fix this) but they've always delivered.

So why are you different? Also, a refund or theme? Which one is it?

I'm well past wanting to use anything this guy puts out. A refund is the only solution and if he had kept his word of refunding me months ago none of this be necessary. To be clear the guy has lied to me from the very start. He told me 2.7 of his theme was due very soon before I donated to him. A year and a half later still no theme so I told him I wanted a refund. He said he would refund me. again he never delivered. His record indicates the kind of person he is.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:08 PM   #2330
Alez156

Quote:
I'm well past wanting to use anything this guy puts out. A refund is the only solution and if he had kept his word of refunding me months ago none of this be necessary. To be clear the guy has lied to me from the very start. He told me 2.7 of his theme was due very soon before I donated to him. A year and a half later still no theme so I told him I wanted a refund. He said he would refund me. again he never delivered. His record indicates the kind of person he is.
...so you are asking for a donation refund?
Old 10-05-2023, 03:21 PM   #2331
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alez156 View Post
...so you are asking for a donation refund?
Yes, because He didn't deliver the theme after a year and a half
also because he said he would refund me
Old 10-05-2023, 08:32 PM   #2332
Jerok

I’m sorry but even though the donation method is not as straightforward as Reapertips, blankfiles has like most them no specific fee for a theme, the way you make it look is like he took all your savings.

The transfer system I Donated twice to Blanfiles and even though it took time he always delivered .
For you it’s different it looks like, but this is not saying he is ignoring you. But.. it is still donation we are talking about in the end .

In the end I think you calling Blankfiles out for thievery is pushing it too far.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:17 PM   #2333
Elevate Audio

Quote:
I’m sorry but even though the donation method is not as straightforward as Reapertips, blankfiles has like most them no specific fee for a theme, the way you make it look is like he took all your savings.

The transfer system I Donated twice to Blanfiles and even though it took time he always delivered .
For you it’s different it looks like, but this is not saying he is ignoring you. But.. it is still donation we are talking about in the end .

In the end I think you calling Blankfiles out for thievery is pushing it too far.
I donated to receive version 2.7 of his theme. I emailed him about the status of 2.7 before I donated. He told me it was due soon. It STILL hasn't been released almost 2 years later. That is effectively stealing my money. It's not a large amount but it's the principle. Honor your word, which he has never done with me.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:07 PM   #2334
Jerok

I don’t ever think donation can be counted towards stealing.
It is his project and he does as he like.

Did you get any link, as if there had beeen any update it’s the same link.
BUT You speak about version 2.7 in a Thread for version 3 that now is at 3.9
My link was for V3.65 and the same link is now giving me 3.9

This thread has nothing to do with version 2 and i believe version 2 is discontinued and has been for a while.

Edit
Clearly says 2.65 CLOSED
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=187971

Last edited by Jerok; 10-05-2023 at 11:14 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:41 AM   #2335
Pink Wool

This is what I mean. None of this makes any sense. Donation, the time between everything. Sounds way more like a personal grudge than anything else.

Edit: How much was the money? 5, 10, 20?

Last edited by Pink Wool; 10-06-2023 at 02:19 AM.
Pink Wool is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 10:29 AM   #2336
Elevate Audio

Quote:
This is what I mean. None of this makes any sense. Donation, the time between everything. Sounds way more like a personal grudge than anything else.

Edit: How much was the money? 5, 10, 20?

The amount is irrelevant. This thief lied to me from the start and took my money. That will make it a personal grudge.
The theme I donated for was never delivered. This theme is entirely different.
I'm only posting here because that thread for my theme was closed.
It's pathetic that you would rather stand up for a known thief than a fellow user.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:10 AM   #2337
Jerok

He did not take your money. You donated it.
And of story.. and stop calling people things just be ours you dislike replies.
Go to the mods if you feel your donation was wrong. But there is a reason he closed that theme as he has other projects going.
Wonder how many people bought a software that was discontinued or upgraded… oh wait nearly all cubase users!?!

But are steinberg thieves then?
Remember a donation is not a payment but if blnkfiles feel your donation warrants a download he May send you a link.

But he is still not a thief and I stand behind him in this.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:12 AM   #2338
Pink Wool

Quote:
The amount is irrelevant. This thief lied to me from the start and took my money. That will make it a personal grudge.
The theme I donated for was never delivered. This theme is entirely different.
I'm only posting here because that thread for my theme was closed.
It's pathetic that you would rather stand up for a known thief than a fellow user.
Oh, for crying out loud! Contact me by dm and I'll pay you the missing money! Seriously. It's quite obvious this is about holding a grudge. So let me fix that for you so we can all continue with our lives!
Old 10-06-2023, 11:18 AM   #2339
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Wonder how many people bought a software that was discontinued or upgraded… oh wait nearly all cubase users!?!
I wonder how many have paid for software that was then never delivered???
I also wonder how that is not considered thievery???
Old 10-06-2023, 11:19 AM   #2340
Jerok

Pink. Let’s get a beer on that one day.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:35 AM   #2341
AudioBabble

It's a donation, someone could give $0.01 if they wanted.

A donation, by its very nature does not imply anything in return. Ipso facto - theft is impossible in that scenario.

Anyway.. it's all good, the more comments here, the longer this thread stays near the top of the Themes sub... free advertising
Old 10-06-2023, 12:04 PM   #2342
Jerok

If there is any thievery here it’s logic who might have got its clothes stolen
Other then that all is donated and that’s it.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:12 PM   #2343
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioBabble View Post
It's a donation, someone could give $0.01 if they wanted.

A donation, by its very nature does not imply anything in return. Ipso facto - theft is impossible in that scenario.
I did not donate to this thief to not get anything in return. That's just flat out wrong.
And it boggles the mind that you think it's OK for this thief to do what he did.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:20 PM   #2344
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I did not donate to this thief to not get anything in return. That's just flat out wrong.
And it boggles the mind that you think it's OK for this thief to do what he did.
Calling someone a thief is a serious matter.

If you have proof, submit it in a report to the moderators, but understand that he has the right to defend himself.
If he can provide proof that he made an honest attempt to reconcile the situation, it will reflect poorly on you.

I'm just guessing, but if you continue to push this narrative without providing proof, you are likely to banned.

::

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 10-06-2023 at 06:37 PM.
lucas_LCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 09:16 PM   #2345
Lunar Ladder

Elevate Audio, sounds like you are in an ugly place with this at the moment, and when something like that clouds one's view, it's difficult to keep things in proportion. I would still suggest you consider that being patient is subtly different from also being understanding.

There are many, many people here happily using themes by Blankfiles. He doesn't have any reason to deliberately "steal" the small donation of some single random person, like you are suggesting. Yes, you probably haven't received the theme. It is what it is, and it's very, very unlikely it is out of malice.

Blankfiles is doing this in his spare time, and all sorts of things can arise, especially if you donated in advance, for something that wasn't ready yet. Yes, things can arise even with the refunds and everything. Given that you have now accused him of being a thief, for months, I think you have already inflicted more stress upon him than donating a small amount and not receiving a GUI theme has inflicted upon you.

Of course it's not cool that you haven't received the theme, or a refund, after you were offered one. (Then again, I don't see you replying in the relevant thread with your transaction id when asked. Sending a PM is not the same, and if someone is responding to you in a thread, do not expect them to respond via PM, as funny as that sounds.)

Even if that isn't cool, please try to keep things in proportion all the same. This is such a minuscule issue compared to your outbursts on it, and there are much better ways to solve problems like this.
Lunar Ladder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 07:41 AM   #2346
Elevate Audio

Nearly 2 years of this nonsense is FAR beyond being patient.
I have emailed and PM'ed blankfilesthethief my payment information multiple times.
He has even acknowledged receiving my info. Whether out of malice or not,
the effect is the same. He has stolen my money, and I will not be silent about it.
Old 10-07-2023, 08:29 AM   #2347
Pink Wool

Quote:
Nearly 2 years of this nonsense is FAR beyond being patient.
I have emailed and PM'ed blankfilesthethief my payment information multiple times.
He has even acknowledged receiving my info. Whether out of malice or not,
the effect is the same. He has stolen my money, and I will not be silent about it.
Still waiting for that dm! Lets solve this once and for all!
Old 10-07-2023, 08:49 AM   #2348
Jerok

It looks like he does not want the money after all Pink.
I wish the Mods would be active on his behavior as this has just gone to far.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:39 AM   #2349
Elevate Audio

Quote:
It looks like he does not want the money after all Pink.
I wish the Mods would be active on his behavior as this has just gone to far.
Why you guys are such apologists for this guy, is beyond me.
I want my money back from the thief that has stolen it.
That's the only solution at this point.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:52 AM   #2350
Jerok

Jesus' man, when are you going to realise there is no theft going down when its donation....

I'm sad to see how you are allowed to go around pointing this finger on this forum without mods acting.

You even have a friendly person in Pink Wool who is willing to do the refund for you and you are not happy and push the Thievery claim.

Clarity in what DONATION means.

Donation, noun
do·​na·​tion dō-ˈnā-shən
Synonyms of donation: The act or an instance of donating: such as
a: the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
b: a free contribution: GIFT

I say that again.
b: a free contribution: GIFT

You are calling Blankfiles a Thief is out of hand!!

Can we have a Mod handle this now?
Old 10-07-2023, 09:56 AM   #2351
Lunar Ladder

Quote:
For one, I am not an apologist for anyone. I was just trying to describe to you how you are making yourself look bad the more you write in that tone. Yourself, not someone else.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:22 AM   #2352
Pink Wool

Quote:
Dm. Now. Or. Stop. Bitching.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:35 AM   #2353
Blankfiles

Quote:
I wonder how many have paid for software that was then never delivered???
I also wonder how that is not considered thievery???
After serval try without sucess via paypal to refund you , I am asking you if i can refound you via bank transfer few months ago , you deny !! . so now you only have to do a paypal LITIGATION like a real procedure, they will refound you in my account .

Thief, no I don't think so, you have received the themes, nothing forgets me to update the themes at your request. To discuss this on a forum is very sad and it won't change anything on my side. I'm a very generous person in life and stealing is not part of my world even less for 8 bucks. Many people asked me privately that he or she could not offer a donation, they all received the theme for free .

Today i put this theme for free. and believe me it is not because of this ,,,,even less You ! So for the last time writing to you, since few years theming i have receive 3 LIGITATION in paypal and they all been Refound so please do this in the right way ! Thanks
Old 10-07-2023, 11:22 AM   #2354
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
After serval try without sucess via paypal to refund you , I am asking you if i can refound you via bank transfer few months ago , you deny !! . so now you only have to do a paypal LITIGATION like a real procedure, they will refound you in my account .

Thief, no I don't think so, you have received the themes, nothing forgets me to update the themes at your request. To discuss this on a forum is very sad and it won't change anything on my side. I'm a very generous person in life and stealing is not part of my world even less for 8 bucks. Many people asked me privately that he or she could not offer a donation, they all received the theme for free .

Today i put this theme for free. and believe me it is not because of this ,,,,even less You ! So for the last time writing to you, since few years theming i have receive 3 LIGITATION in paypal and they all been Refound so please do this in the right way ! Thanks
So many just outright lies. First of all I never received the 2.7 theme because you NEVER released it. You took my money for something that was NEVER delivered. That makes you a thief, sir. Secondly I paid you thru Paypal so there should be no reason that you cannot refund me through Paypal. I have given you all my information. Multiple times. Thirdly Paypal is not going to refund what is now an almost 2 year old transaction. and you know this. Stop playing your disingenuous games and refund me and all this goes away. That would be THE RIGHT WAY of handling this. But as of this moment you are still a pathetic little THIEF.

Last edited by Elevate Audio; 10-07-2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:30 AM   #2355
Jerok

Blankfiles You are a star, great handeling on this
Great respond and feedback, that shows the Elevate Audio has been pointing at you with little reasoning and that the issue was on this side.

and after this i believe it is time to ban Elevate Audio
and get the kind and awesome feeling of this forum back.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:41 AM   #2356
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Blankfiles You are a star, great handeling on this
Great respond and feedback, that shows the Elevate Audio has been pointing at you with little reasoning and that the issue was on this side.
Yes, just stellar handling of the situation. By not once following through on your word. Most people would probably honor their word once by accident. But not you. You lied to me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Congratulations, you thief and a liar.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:56 AM   #2357
Lunar Ladder

Thank you, Blankfiles 👍

Wishing you all the best.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:01 PM   #2358
Pink Wool

Amazing that you made the theme free! I wish you all the best in life, Blankfiles!

We already knew what was up but it's nice that we have things confirmed by you!
Old 10-07-2023, 12:11 PM   #2359
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Amazing that you made the theme free! I wish you all the best in life, Blankfiles!

We already knew what was up but it's nice that we have things confirmed by you!
Yes his way of handling this was to steal my money but give all his sycophants a free theme so they won't view him as the lying thief that he truly is. Such a wonderful humanitarian....
Old 10-07-2023, 12:29 PM   #2360
Pink Wool

I was wondering if the ULTIMATE was the one with the JSFX reskins or was that yet another iLogic theme? Can someone confirm or deny since I really don't want to read through over 50 pages!