Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 11-01-2017, 02:28 PM   #41
SonicAxiom
Human being with feelings

Von Apfelstrudel! Il me semble que vous commencez à dévier un peu trop du sujet du fil, là!
SonicAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 01:17 PM   #42
judelaw

Ich bitte um Verzeihung Herr kommandant, vous afez raison, che zuis incorrichible ! Aber pour konstruire ein große und stark Europa, il faut savoir apprécier la Kultur de ses voisins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3l7CbohDIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD8u99TagRY
judelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #43
judelaw

Ach... Ach... Große erreur de blaguer sur la guerre avec les Allemands

Große Mank de takt...
Old 11-07-2017, 04:50 PM   #44
judelaw

Dommage, il y a de très belles choses : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
Old 11-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #45
SonicAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by judelaw View Post
Ach... Ach... Große erreur de blaguer sur la guerre avec les Allemands

Große Mank de takt...
Je n'ai absolument pas de problème de bavarder avec toi de n'importe quel sujet mais dans ce forum, on devrait se contenter de discuter sur tout ce qui concerne Reaper, s'il te plaît.
SonicAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:47 PM   #46
blackshage

I don't think the same enlargement will happen when you edit videos with Joyoshare Media Cutter. Maybe you can try this software or switch to mp4 instead.
blackshage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:54 AM   #47
nightfly68

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicAxiom View Post
Make sure to have latest VLC player installed to get optimal performance from Reaper (regarding video rendering). My preferred video rendering settings (impeccable video and audio quality, yet relatively small file size) are these:

If it's important for you, you might choose 16 bit wave as the audio format but I doubt that one can distinguish this from the best aac compression.

However, a better way of replacing the audio in a video file is to not render (re-encode) it with Reaper but make it in AVIDemux, leaving the video quality exactly as it was. The procedure is to import the original video file into Reaper but only to "master" the new audio until it is perfect (exactly matching the original length of the audio to be replaced). Then, only render the new audio (as wave or aac) and use AVIDemux to replace the old vs. the new audio stream, leaving the original video untouched.

I hope you can follow what I mean
It worked in my last pc and other installation but in last one the ffmpeg encoder do not allow to change the audio setting to compressed ones, both for avi and mp4.
What happened?
nightfly68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:20 AM   #48
Levitanus

I'll raise a theme.
While rendering at least at linux with ffmpeg, the video has about of 1-frame lag independent of the output format and codecs.

I mean, that, while in preview window the audio is perfectly synced, in the rendered file it sounds a bit (44 to 100 ms) earlier, than in preview.

I feel this like a common problem of rendering through ffmpeg for different software like flowblade. But the need to maually run
Code:
ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -itsoffset 0.100 -i audio.flac -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 result_video.mp4
is too tedious.
Also, I've tried to add options to audio or video codecs, as well as adding offset to the audio\video tracks in the routing — all these things just do nothing to the result...

Can this be solved somehow on the Reaper side?
Levitanus is offline   Reply With Quote