COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > Other Software Discussion > The Camel Farm

Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #41
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same problem here. Sometimes if I click a second time it works. Other extensions besides The Camelizer (no page2rss) I have installed are:

AdBlock
Drag and Go
FlashBlock
Forecastfox Weather
Google Dictionary
Google Similar Pages
Google Voice
IE Tab
InvisibleHand
LastPass
Speed Dial
Webpage Screenshot
The way we discovered the conflict with page2rss was by disabling the installed extensions one at a time until the Camelizer worked properly. If you could try that and see who the culprit is, it might help us solve the problem.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
The way we discovered the conflict with page2rss was by disabling the installed extensions one at a time until the Camelizer worked properly. If you could try that and see who the culprit is, it might help us solve the problem.
I disabled one-by-one and was unable to find a consistent cause for the problem. It would work periodically. I disabled and re-enabled Camelizer and tried in several different window positions. Seems OK now, but I don't know what fixed it.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #43
Dan
up here in my tree

Well I'm glad it's working now, but the mystery behind the fix makes me concerned...

If you notice anything that would hint about why it doesn't work sometimes (moving chrome to a secondary monitor or the edge of a window, resizing the chrome window, etc), please post it here. It will be a huge help in solving the problem.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you for notifying me about this. The Overstock charts in the Camelizer have been fixed! ...
Is overstock.com still supported? I don't see it on the Retailers list on the site.

The chrome extension logo does appear on the site, but when clicked it says, "This site or page is not supported by The Camelizer."

Wish it was!
-joeg

Old 12-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #45
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Is overstock.com still supported? I don't see it on the Retailers list on the site.

The chrome extension logo does appear on the site, but when clicked it says, "This site or page is not supported by The Camelizer."

Wish it was!
-joeg
Unfortunately, Overstock.com had its lawyers send us a threatening email saying we had to shut the site down or they'd sue us into oblivion. So, being a small company without the money to fight that battle, we shut down our Overstock support.

I'd like to bring it back eventually, but that experience with Overstock left a bad taste in my mouth.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #46
Unregistered

Quote:
Unfortunately, Overstock.com had its lawyers send us a threatening email saying we had to shut the site down or they'd sue us into oblivion. So, being a small company without the money to fight that battle, we shut down our Overstock support.

I'd like to bring it back eventually, but that experience with Overstock left a bad taste in my mouth.
Fair enough. One can see why the bad taste would be there. Oh well, their loss. I don't shop them much, but might have more with this app. /value_prop
-joeg

Old 06-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #47
Unregistered

Default imported wishlist items duplicated

I think this bug has popped up before, but maybe it's new for macs. Every time I import a wishlist, camelizer duplicates every single item.

OS X: 10.5.8
Chrome: 13.0.782.4
Extensions: AdBlock 2.4.9

Old 06-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #48
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
I think this bug has popped up before, but maybe it's new for macs. Every time I import a wishlist, camelizer duplicates every single item.

OS X: 10.5.8
Chrome: 13.0.782.4
Extensions: AdBlock 2.4.9
What options are you using when you import the wishlist?