Old 09-25-2021, 01:06 AM   #41
pipelineaudio
Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
Absolutely. The "you might not be able to hear this, but trust me you should be doing it" line is horribly toxic and totally backwards.
That's the one. "Oh you just can't hear it, because you havent spent enough money" Or something. My main ABX test targets
pipelineaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 02:12 AM   #42
Naji
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetnprophet View Post
I was kinda with you until you started bashing Izotope only because of the AI feature which you really haven't used yourself, only "saw a friend use it". Then you said you like API stuff but it should be "better" even though you then admitted you don't know API in real life. And you said something bad about a plugin because it had no "mojo".

I mean....
Well, in a thread you will be faced with opinions and different experiences and point of views How could I know that you are from Izotope staff and offended as soon as someone does not like your company a lot or maybe you have just joined an online thread for the first time!? . I can't say I dislike Izotope, but it just does not work for me, also pretty high on cpu, I have tested Izotope several times and the only people I know who use Izotope make edm, maybe just coincidence !? And I do not say edm is a bad thing! Your post is so strange, what are you trying to say? I refered to my fav songs and albums produced on Api consoles and I called my wish to have some great API console stupid, so maybe read the whole sentence to understand its meaning. Is it a crime not to know or to have never used real Api gear, well, I apologize for having committed a crime!?
All of you have worked on API consoles?
Is Reaper owned by API or API by Reaper?
Or is Reaper API? If Reaper daw was an emulation of an API console (sorry, didn't know that), well, then I have worked on an API console, as well, on a virtual one!
Reaper sounds pretty clean and neutral, though, doesn't it? Not saying it's a bad thing.

There is indeed one dev I dislike a lot and that's PA, they have just given me one more reason to dislike them even more, because they offer mastering for 10 USD on a new website now. They ruin the whole business with mediocre quality and greed. A company without values imo and they prove it by devalueing their plugins (list price more than 300 usd) with almost for free sales. No values!

Last edited by Naji; 09-25-2021 at 02:26 AM.
Naji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 05:34 AM   #43
Tapio
Human being with feelings

Personally I like Unfiltered Audio, but I dislike that they're operating under the roof of PA. Furthermore, UAs GUI framework. Feels like I'm entering the realm of gaming. I don't like it. It's the opposite to the more lightweight approach of Reaper.
Tapio is offline   Reply With Quote