Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 11-28-2021, 02:33 PM   #1
Martonovics
Human being with feelings

Default Problem while theming - can't find what cause :'(

Hi,
I have some weird stuff going on while making my theme and can't find how and why this is happening.

My "workflow" is simple: I have my .ReaperTheme file in the ColorThemes folder with the unpacked folder of the images, editing one by one the png files & rtconfig. Everything works fine (almost).

I wanted to see how it works with the default preferences etc...so I did a portable install to try while working on it. As the image shows there are weird stuff in both direction.

- pan knob is in a wrong place
- mcp_fcomp png doesn't show up ( EDIT: SOLVED )

Also in my version (while making the theme) I couldn't see the mcp_folder_last image but it showed up in the default version ( EDIT: SOLVED )

Could this be the result of just other preferences? If yes, what preferences should I look for?

PIC: https://imgur.com/UAqlB3E

Last edited by Martonovics; 11-29-2021 at 05:09 AM.
Martonovics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 04:13 PM   #2
xpander

Your theme preferences seem to have TCP controls aligned; Theme Adjuster, Track Control Panel, Align controls. Clickable icon for the MCP folder tracks and last track in folder are selected in the Master Track menu.
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:14 PM   #3
Martonovics

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpander View Post
Your theme preferences seem to have TCP controls aligned; Theme Adjuster, Track Control Panel, Align controls. Clickable icon for the MCP folder tracks and last track in folder are selected in the Master Track menu.
Thanks! I wasn't aware of the clickable folder icon thing.

But the pan knob thing is something else. My problem isn't the aligning, but the order. In my theme it should be volknob then panknob and for some reason it's not working on the default version
Old 11-29-2021, 01:20 AM   #4
Martonovics

Okay, I found out why. It was the default track layout which in that case was the 50%/70% tcp layout which probably isn't correctly written in my modified rtconfig... -.-

Thanks for the help!
Old 11-29-2021, 05:14 AM   #5
Martonovics

Unfortunately the track layout issue still there I tried what happens if I remove all the 50%/75% "dummy layout" from the list, but the default track panel layout still have this problem. It's weird because all the track layout now works fine (pan knob after the volume knob) but the "Global layout default" is something different.