Old 06-06-2019, 05:48 AM   #1
Burnsjethro
Human being with feelings

Default Screen altered

Back to newbieland.

I was looking at the May mixing contest entires. There are a lot of tracks so I moved my cursor to the right to try to see if any reverb, delay,... folders were hidden from view.
The entire screen has now altered.
The master mixer and all the tracks that should be on the bottom are now on the right-hand side of the screen. In fact I can drag the mixer at the bottom and slide it and the other tracks over the rest of the screen. Any ideas how I can get this all back to normal please?
Burnsjethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:20 AM   #2
Burnsjethro

Well, I tried everything except restore to factory default. I have been clicking here and clicking there. Then I put my cursor on the bottom of the Master track plus tracks (on the left hand side of the screen when it should be on the right at the bottom) and I think a blue line appeared and everything was back to normal.
Any idea how this occurred in case I have to reset it again in future?
Old 06-06-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
clepsydrae

Not sure what you mean by "moved my cursor to the right" but it sounds like you aimed for the mixer window scroll bar and missed; the area just under the scroll bar (when there are lots of tracks present) is a drag zone to move the entire mixer to various docked positions. Once it's on e.g. the right side, you can drag from a thin bar at the very bottom to move it to various positions, e.g. back to the bottom (or, if you don't drag to an edge, floating.)
clepsydrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:34 AM   #4
Burnsjethro

Thanks very much for your prompt and helpful reply Clepsydrae