Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 01-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #81
hopi
Human being with feelings

Default Converted for Kontakt Player

OK... let's see if this is good for anyone...

The link below should get you to where you can download a big zip file.

That zip contains this orchestral set, converted for use in Kontakt...

You can get the free Kontakt Player from the Native Instruments website if you need it.

Why bother?

A couple reasons, perhaps:

First, I did these conversions and then also went through each set and made a few tweaks...

for example, some of the sets are too quiet relative to others... this has been somewhat improved.

In a set or two, there are gaps between samples when actually the sample should cover a couple notes... I caught at least one or two of these.

Now, they have all been resaved as Kontakt 'monoliths'... that means the .nki file also contains the samples for each set, therefore you don't have a separate 'samples' folder to search when loading. Also, monolith nki's load very fast.

On the downside, monoliths do take up more HD room since there may well be dupe's of some samples between each nki.

Also, why Kontakt player instead of the sfz players?

IMO, ease of setting up multiple midi channels and routings along with the ability in Kontakt Player to add various eq's or fx as inserts. Also easy ability to contol volumes and pans from inside the Kontakt Player...

Anyway, there it all is, ... likely the download will take you sometime so go have a long nap...

PS... hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes here... my only intent is to augment what has been done and help the reaper users .

SEE POST #119 BELOW

Last edited by hopi; 02-02-2011 at 06:35 AM.
hopi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:00 PM   #82
TimOBrien

Wooohoooooo.... thanks!
Old 01-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #83
KevinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post

You can get the free Kontakt Player from the Native Instruments website if you need it.
Hmm. I assume I'm doing something wrong. When I load these into the free Kontakt player, it loads in "demo" mode, and times out after a few minutes. Any tips? (other than 'get the full version of Kontakt' - it's on my wishlist)
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #84
audioguytodd

Hmmm.. the Kontakt files do not work in Kontakt 4. It say the file was created using a newer version...
Old 01-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #85
hopi

Edit... see post #119 below..

OH krap.. let's see... I tested the free player on a virtual machine... my understanding is [and I think it tells you this when you first run it] that you have to register it with NI using the email that you used to get the download of the free player... all of which is a free process. Then they should load and play without timing out... plz tell me if this is so for you or not.

As for loading into real Kontakt, likely you need to update to 4.1 or better.

They do work... and it was a bit of effort to get them done so I'm saddened to hear of problems... I hope they can be solved!

Please do post more reports.... let's see if we can get this going for everyone. Thanks

Last edited by hopi; 02-02-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:52 AM   #86
slops

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerendir View Post
I'm proud to announce the release of Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra, a Creative Commons-licensed orchestral sample library in sfz format.
thank you so much for doing this!
this collection sounds great.

quick question.

is there anything i am missing out on by using the sfz player instead of dimension le or aria? i saw the site mentions dimension le uses velocity controlled filters on some of the instruments. does the sfz player use this as well or is this feature completely non existent when using this plugin? just trying to figure out if i am missing out on anything by using the sfz player.

thanks again for putting all of this together...!
slops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:01 AM   #87
mabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
Hmm. I assume I'm doing something wrong. When I load these into the free Kontakt player, it loads in "demo" mode, and times out after a few minutes. Any tips? (other than 'get the full version of Kontakt' - it's on my wishlist)
I agree, the set should only play for 30 minutes before forcing you to reload Kontakt Player. Or am I missing something?

- Mario
mabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:09 AM   #88
cerendir

Thanks for the Kontakt conversion hopi! Just a couple of comments.

Quote:
In a set or two, there are gaps between samples when actually the sample should cover a couple notes... I caught at least one or two of these.
I'm 95% certain that this is not the case with the original sfz files. This must have happened during the conversion to nki format. If not, please report which patches have missing notes on the SSO forum so I can fix it.

Also, custom made nki's will only work in Kontakt Player in demo mode for 30 minutes. There is simply no way around this, so anyone who wants to use SSO in Kontakt format are going to need the full version of Kontakt.

On a general note to anyone reading this, I can't offer any "official" support for the Kontakt version or conversions to other formats than sfz.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:14 AM   #89
cerendir

Quote:
Originally Posted by slops View Post
is there anything i am missing out on by using the sfz player instead of dimension le or aria? i saw the site mentions dimension le uses velocity controlled filters on some of the instruments. does the sfz player use this as well or is this feature completely non existent when using this plugin? just trying to figure out if i am missing out on anything by using the sfz player.
The velocity controlled filters and other little expressive details are fully supported on SFZ Player. Only thing to watch out for is the "frying bacon bug", but there's a workaround for it described in post #25 of this thread.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:09 AM   #90
Guitartist

Quote:
I'm proud to announce the release of Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra, a Creative Commons-licensed orchestral sample library in sfz format.

Some of you might remember this thread -- well, this is what the experiment lead to. None of this would have been possible without the help and feedback from the REAPER community, so I'm letting you know first.

Enjoy!
Thanks so much! The demo sounds great!

Just one suggestion: use a file sharing server to host the files not just a bit torrent download. And here's one big motivation: file sharing companies will PAY YOU for downloads. They make their money off adverts and they kick back some of that money to you as an incentive to use their service. The current big ones right now are hotfile.com, fileserve.com and filesonic.com, with filesonic giving the biggest payouts.

Bit torrent sucks, and my ISP hates it for all the extra bandwidth it consumes. Get with the current state of thing and use a file sharing servers. Bit torrent is yesterdays trash.
Guitartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:49 AM   #91
cerendir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitartist View Post
Just one suggestion: use a file sharing server to host the files not just a bit torrent download. And here's one big motivation: file sharing companies will PAY YOU for downloads. They make their money off adverts and they kick back some of that money to you as an incentive to use their service. The current big ones right now are hotfile.com, fileserve.com and filesonic.com, with filesonic giving the biggest payouts.
I don't think bombarding the users with ads and d/l queues and other BS is in keeping with the spirit of a free and open library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitartist View Post
Get with the current state of thing and use a file sharing servers. Bit torrent is yesterdays trash.
This statment leads me to conclude that you either a) have no idea what you're talking about or b) are getting paid by one of the filesharing sites to say it.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:10 AM   #92
EvilDragon

hopi's conversion is unlicenced Kontakt library, so it runs in demo mode in the free Kontakt Player. Licencing fee is paid to NI for the library to become fully playabile in Kontakt Player. So, a 30-minute demo mode is what you'll get when using non-NI-approved libraries with it. In full version of Kontakt, the library will not run in demo mode, though. (One more reason to have a full version of Kontakt!)

@audioguytodd - sounds like you need to update your Kontakt. Latest available version is 4.1.3, with 4.2 being available as public beta.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:41 AM   #93
Milt

Hey, hopi, the link for your Kontakt conversions doesn't seem to be working. When I download the file it is only about 100k in size, and when I try to open it, I get a message that says the file is in unknown format or damaged. Thanks for your work on this, I really would like to use these instruments in Kontakt. A couple of them already work as sfz's, but the mapping is not correct etc. Thanks again.
Milt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:49 AM   #94
EvilDragon

Redownload... I'm downloading it and it's working fine.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #95
Milt

Thanks, E D, I got it!
Old 01-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #96
PeWe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Redownload... I'm downloading it and it's working fine.
ED,- the link above doesn´t work for me too.
Well, it´s not your fault in any way, but maybe you know how to better download.

http://www.filedropper.com/sonatinaorchestralforkontakt
File Details:
Filename: Sonatina Orchestral for Kontakt.zip
Size: 0 KB, Type: zip
Date Posted: Sunday, 30th January 2011, 18:24

I´m getting:
Sonatina Orchestral for Kontakt.zip
size 270.964 31.01.2011 (time)
The file is corrupted in addition to it´s small size.

Well, would like to have it for my full version of Kontakt.

PeWe
Intel DC 3.86GHz, 4GB PC800 Mushkin Redline, WinXP Pro 32Bit SP3, NVidia 9500, 3x WD Caviar Black 640GB, Sonic Core XITE-1 & SCOPE 5.1, Nuendo8 I/O, Nuendo TimelockPro, MQ8portSE, Tannoy DTM-8, Bryston3B Pro, Alesis M1 mkII, Alesis RA150.
PeWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:34 AM   #97
bob

Default Torrents are excellent

Quote:
I don't think bombarding the users with ads and d/l queues and other BS is in keeping with the spirit of a free and open library.

This statment leads me to conclude that you either a) have no idea what you're talking about or b) are getting paid by one of the filesharing sites to say it.
mine downloaded in 2hrs and has been seeding since.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:03 AM   #98
audioguytodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
@audioguytodd - sounds like you need to update your Kontakt. Latest available version is 4.1.3, with 4.2 being available as public beta.
Thanks ED. But everything else I have is working fine in Kontakt and I hate to update something when I have no problem. Besides, I really just wanted to use the library to help test and I can do that fine in Dimension.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:38 PM   #99
hopi

Quote:
Thanks for the Kontakt conversion hopi! Just a couple of comments.

I'm 95% certain that this is not the case with the original sfz files. This must have happened during the conversion to nki format. If not, please report which patches have missing notes on the SSO forum so I can fix it.

Also, custom made nki's will only work in Kontakt Player in demo mode for 30 minutes. There is simply no way around this, so anyone who wants to use SSO in Kontakt format are going to need the full version of Kontakt.

On a general note to anyone reading this, I can't offer any "official" support for the Kontakt version or conversions to other formats than sfz.
Oh well then my VERY bad... but let me explain a little:

See I thought, apparently mistakenly, that once the free player was registered or authorized or whatever, that nki's would just work in it IF they were not 'third party' full on libraries.

Therefore I thought it would be handy for the community to just have this alternative set as kontakt ready.

Now about the samples as I saw them in kontakt while doing the conversions:

First, I used Extreme Sample Converter to just make a set of normal .nki's from the sfz files. ESC does that very well. Now those load fine but they of course need to load their samples from the Samples folder. So I went a step more. I loaded each of those nki's and played it and then oponed up the kontakt mapping editor to see what the sample were doing. In many cases, especially in the brass sets, I found that the volumes were way low. But the mapping editor lets you adjust that on a per sample basis. So I did that staying fairly conservative with the increases.
Now in the process of doing that for each nki, I found one or two places where one sample did not span two notes but where it clearly was intended to do so. It was easy to fix that, but I don't recall which ones and I don't think I'll go back to the original nki's to find them...

Lastly, I saved each and every instrument with it's own color panel and saved as a 'monolith' so that the nki actually contains the samples in it. Yes, takes up more HD space but loads fast and with no searching for a samples folder.

As to the dl link.... ummm well look... I had to pay a little bit to set that up but decided to do so for a year, just to help others... ED says the link works for him... so I can only assume it is working and perhaps if you have problems it might be something on your download end???
The size of the zip file is 528,573KB... if you get less than that is will not be complete and of course will not unpack.
What can you do? Try to download it again???

Lastly, I personally think this project is a fine idea for people that don't have other Orch. ways and means. I do have those and would not actually use these instruments my self. However I did test them in the free sfz player and found it sort of tedious as a vsti thing.. and that is why I even started to do the kontakt conversions. I can tell you that they load and play just fine in the real kontakt ver. 4.1 and up.

Now I could upload just the raw nki files as well, and you can add the existing Samples folder to that and give that a try if you like.

I am happy to help within the time limits I have in my life.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #100
audioguytodd

Quote:
Oh well then my VERY bad... but let me explain a little:

See I thought, apparently mistakenly, that once the free player was registered or authorized or whatever, that nki's would just work in it IF they were not 'third party' full on libraries.

Therefore I thought it would be handy for the community to just have this alternative set as kontakt ready.

Now about the samples as I saw them in kontakt while doing the conversions:

First, I used Extreme Sample Converter to just make a set of normal .nki's from the sfz files. ESC does that very well. Now those load fine but they of course need to load their samples from the Samples folder. So I went a step more. I loaded each of those nki's and played it and then oponed up the kontakt mapping editor to see what the sample were doing. In many cases, especially in the brass sets, I found that the volumes were way low. But the mapping editor lets you adjust that on a per sample basis. So I did that staying fairly conservative with the increases.
Now in the process of doing that for each nki, I found one or two places where one sample did not span two notes but where it clearly was intended to do so. It was easy to fix that, but I don't recall which ones and I don't think I'll go back to the original nki's to find them...

Lastly, I saved each and every instrument with it's own color panel and saved as a 'monolith' so that the nki actually contains the samples in it. Yes, takes up more HD space but loads fast and with no searching for a samples folder.

As to the dl link.... ummm well look... I had to pay a little bit to set that up but decided to do so for a year, just to help others... ED says the link works for him... so I can only assume it is working and perhaps if you have problems it might be something on your download end???
The size of the zip file is 528,573KB... if you get less than that is will not be complete and of course will not unpack.
What can you do? Try to download it again???

Lastly, I personally think this project is a fine idea for people that don't have other Orch. ways and means. I do have those and would not actually use these instruments my self. However I did test them in the free sfz player and found it sort of tedious as a vsti thing.. and that is why I even started to do the kontakt conversions. I can tell you that they load and play just fine in the real kontakt ver. 4.1 and up.

Now I could upload just the raw nki files as well, and you can add the existing Samples folder to that and give that a try if you like.

I am happy to help within the time limits I have in my life.
I applaud your efforts!! I agree that these should be more easily usable. Good stuff.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #101
winbe

Hello, and thanks for this library that I am currently downloading.

The thing you describe, with the hiss... that seem to disappear when setting 48hz...

it really reminds me something...

I remember having converted some samples myself, and on some notes I had a hiss, it was driving me crazy ...

=> http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=40132

and I found that to eliminate the noise, I had to force a resampling.
Two ways of doing that: 48hkZ as you tried... or some sfz trick (pitch shift).
Old 01-31-2011, 03:55 PM   #102
winbe

WOW...
Thanks, thanks thanks for all this work !!
I just tried a few patches (in sfz player).... so nice!!

I was really in need of good staccato violins, and here they are !

Strangely, it seems I have the answer for your hiss problem (see my post above) but... I could not reproduce the problem here with your sounds...

A quick question: there are no "violas staccatos" ? (just to be sure)

And again: thanks thanks for this great great work!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #103
Milt

Anyone else having a problem with the sustain celli in Kontakt? When I load it (the hopi supplied nki) , it sounds like a very low pitched, muffled tone, not really a note. The other cello sounds work just fine. I also noticed this problem with the sfz files played in Kontakt,so it's not a conversion thing, but there is no problem when using the sfz player. Hope this makes sense, thanks!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #104
hopi

Edit: See post #119 below

well guys about my filesdropper dl link...

just went there and checked the account and the damn file does say 0 bytes... WTF??? I just sent them an email so will hear back some damn day...

I am pissed since this is a paid for account and since it took some time to upload, and... and.... why can't anything just freakin' work like it should??? arrrrrghhhh.

so hey... maybe I had a good intentioned idea and maybe it's just not gonna work out... I will let you know what more I find out.

Last edited by hopi; 02-02-2011 at 06:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #105
Milt

You did have good intentions, much to your credit, and it WILL work out. I downloaded them ok after 2 or 3 tries, and they are great. Do not despair!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:19 PM   #106
V'ger

Thanks a lot for this, loads and sounds nice in ShortCircuit.

But I'm finding on the cello and viola patches that C4 is wrong (octave up, octave down)? Happens with both SC1 and SC2..
V'ger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #107
hopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milt View Post
You did have good intentions, much to your credit, and it WILL work out. I downloaded them ok after 2 or 3 tries, and they are great. Do not despair!

Hey Milt.. thanks for that .... perhaps the files are there as they should be and perhaps that file server just chokes if too many people try at same time...

Anyway... I have been looking into the question of converting this set so it is usable in free players other than sfz free...

Now here are a couple thoughts:

ONE - I do have them converted to sf2 soundfonts.... and those do load into kontakt [real] which still gives you all the bells and whistles that kontakt offers in way of fx, etc.

I need someone with the free kontakt player installed to test if these will play for more than the 30 minute 'demo' that the nki's use. If so, it will be a decent compromise.

TWO - I also have made a full set of SampleTank conversions since there is a free version of Sampletank and it will load them.
But there is a strange problem I've so far not been able to solve. It is this:

Some of the instruments when in ST are so soft as to be virutally useless... others are fine. For example the bass trombones are deadly quiet... even with all sort of gain boosting in ST. However the chorus voices are just fine... It has been driving me nuts! I have emails off to the developer of Extreme Sample Converter to see if he has any ideas about why.

I did even use Voxengo R8brain to reprocess the samples so they are all 16 bit 44100 instead of a mix of 16 and 24 [thinking that might be the problem... but... no joy]

So..... please, anyone with the free kontakt player installed let me know and I'll shoot you a couple soundfonts to test and see if we can get around that 'demo' time limit.

Send me a pm or talk here and I'll pm you.

Thanks much
Old 02-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #108
winbe

Hi there,
I have the free kontakt player, and downloaded your nki version yesterday night. I'll try all this tonight. (in 8 hours)

But I don't see how you'd want this player to have no time limitation (except by using a cracked version...)
Old 02-01-2011, 05:28 AM   #109
winbe

Hi Hopi, just tried the Kontakt version... really nice and handy... but...
the staccatos seem to have a release set to zero, the sound cuts as soon as you lift your finger => not really usable...

so for now I'll stick with the original sfz version
Old 02-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #110
zoid9

Quote:
File is dead.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #111
logicgate

Default Thanks!

@cerendir

Thanks for your work on this project, and kudos for the awesome demo!
logicgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #112
hopi

EDIT: see post 119 below

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbe View Post
Hi there,
I have the free kontakt player, and downloaded your nki version yesterday night. I'll try all this tonight. (in 8 hours)

But I don't see how you'd want this player to have no time limitation (except by using a cracked version...)
thanks for your reporting....

well I certainly don't want to suggest that anyone use a cracked version... that was never my point.

I can't really test the free kontakt player here so I'm asking for some help.

The question I had come up with was, OK, it won't play nki's for more than 30 mins [which sux and is hardly a 'free' player IMO] so WILL it play sf2 files for more than 30 mins???

But there is still a problem I am aware of... that is when loading an sf2 file, kontakt makes an instrument of the wav files in the sf2... but the free player won't save that and if you just save it that way in a reaper project it will not reload with the sf2's in place. That really sux!

Maybe I should just give up on all this... not sure yet. If I can get an answer about the prob's with 'too quiet' conversions for sampetank, and find a solution, I'll come back with those.

In the meantime, given that the link for the nki's is sometimes working, and sometimes not... [even though I paid for it] I'm really bumbed out at all my own stupid wasted effort and time..

Think I'll give it a rest for now and resume IF I get some better news.

PS... listen... I have just gone to test that download link and it works fine... I get a download now area, clk that and then have to type in the little letters and numbers it shows to start and the download to me starts at 71 kbs... just don't believe what it says about 0 bytes...
So hey, at the very least these nki's will be useful to people with kontakt the real version 4.1 or better

Last edited by hopi; 02-02-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #113
winbe

Hi Hopi, I don't know if you have read my last post?

concerning the staccato patches, with no release, so that they are not really usable... maybe it is a problem with the Kontakt Free player only ?
Old 02-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #114
J Kennedy

Default soundfont file

Cerendir,

Great work you’ve given us. Hopi, thanks for the Kontakt files.

Hope you don’t mind I took the liberty to convert the sfz’s to soundfonts. The instruments are merged into a single sf2 bank for those wanting to use them with a different soundfont player so effects can be applied.

File is Sonatina.sfArk, compressed to 207 Megs. Needs the free sfArk expander.

SfArk at:

http://www.melodymachine.com/sfark.htm

Sonatina.sfArk at:

http://en.swoopshare.com/file/d4e799...ina.sfArk.html

Best to all of you,
John
J Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #115
hopi

Quote:

concerning the staccato patches, with no release, so that they are not really usable... maybe it is a problem with the Kontakt Free player only ?
yes I did see it and see what you are saying.... looking for a way around it now

EDIT: fixed and re uploaded with new link see post #119 below

Last edited by hopi; 02-02-2011 at 06:40 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #116
PeWe

Quote:
PS... listen... I have just gone to test that download link and it works fine... I get a download now area, clk that and then have to type in the little letters and numbers it shows to start and the download to me starts at 71 kbs... just don't believe what it says about 0 bytes...
So hey, at the very least these nki's will be useful to people with kontakt the real version 4.1 or better
Hopi,- it worked for me after the 3rd try and the files aren´t corrupted.
Seems, sometimes the download works and sometimes not,- who cares ...
With some patience, it´s downloadable.
Thx for all your work, I´ll check it out soon, but I´m busy for the next 2 days.

PeWe
Intel DC 3.86GHz, 4GB PC800 Mushkin Redline, WinXP Pro 32Bit SP3, NVidia 9500, 3x WD Caviar Black 640GB, Sonic Core XITE-1 & SCOPE 5.1, Nuendo8 I/O, Nuendo TimelockPro, MQ8portSE, Tannoy DTM-8, Bryston3B Pro, Alesis M1 mkII, Alesis RA150.
PeWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #117
hopi

Thanks for telling me PeWe... but read the post just above

I am very sorry for this prob that has been spotted and it will take some time to fix but I am working on it tonight...

Stay tuned in plz
Old 02-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #118
winbe

Quote:
NEVER MIND ... I freaking found it! I will fix all the staccato's and re upload the works... gimme a day
can you give us the answer ? (how to fix the releases ?)
Old 02-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #119
hopi

Quote:

I must really thank you for pointing this major flaw out... you were totally correct and what is more, it lead to a re-examination of ALL the intruments... Hopefully now the stacc's and pizza's and a few others that need related fixing will work mo' betta...

I will post the new download link at the bottom of this.
Two things... first, I apologize for making 'you' dl such a big file twice... but that's just life. You will like the new one way better.

Secondly, the download site may give you minor grief... but just keep trying, ... once you get the download started it should go OK. [if at first you don't suceed, try, try again... hahah you and me both, eh?]

Ok then.. here's the new look.... more consistent look for all various intruments sets:

Here is the new link:

http://www.filedropper.com/newfixeds...orchforkontakt

Also, If you quoted or reposted the old link, please do edit it and remove it or replace it with this one.

Thanks for your understanding

Last edited by hopi; 02-02-2011 at 06:44 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #120
hopi

Quote:
can you give us the answer ? (how to fix the releases ?)
see above post #119 plz... there is not one simple answer... it's a rather complex event and varies from intrument to intrument..

I did not realize that the simple conversion process did not deal with this, but now I know that is the nature of sfz and their wave files... apparently the info that kontakt need is not there to convert... so it's a bit of manual work.

Again, sorry to make a second big download... but I do try to correctly my mistrakes...