Old 09-13-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
Susan G
Human being with feelings

Default S&M Region Playlist question

Hi-

I'm using the S&M Region Playlist for the first time, and I'm wondering if there's a way to click on a region and have REAPER jump to it before the current region stops playing. I can click on different measures in the arrange pane and REAPER will seek and play wherever I click at the end of the current measure, but I thought maybe I could "interrupt" the Region Playlist and jump directly to the next region in the same way by clicking on a region in the playlist.

I'd be glad to hear I'm wrong, and I can work around this by making shorter regions, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks-

-Susan
Susan G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
Susan G
Human being with feelings

Ah, I see I can do this (seek immediately to different regions) with the built-in Region/Marker manager. There's no way to do that with the S&M playlist, though, right? I was hoping to be able to use the playlist that way and then reorder the regions in it rather than having to switch between the two views. I guess I need to understand better how the Region Playlist works, so I'll see what I can find at http://code.google.com/p/sws-extension/issues/list.

Thanks-

-Susan
Susan G is offline   Reply With Quote