Old 01-26-2023, 09:01 AM   #1
opale7000
Human being with feelings

Default Akai MPK25 with Audio Interface

Hello Reaper fans

Currently running AKAI MPK25 with USB connection (MIDI) to PC and works as expected. Looking at purchasing an Audio Interface.

Can I add a second USB device (Audio interface) via USB without issues or should I Use MIDI to connect MPK to Audio interface and then Audio Interface to PC via USB?

Audio interface will be stickily use for Microphone recording! Or perhaps a USB microphone would work?
opale7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 11:56 AM   #2
b2001

I have an audio interface, midisport midi interface, midiplus midi keyboard, and triple play midi guitar interface all hooked up to my windows notebook/reaper thru usb with no issues.

I would rather have the interface than usb mic to allow more mic choices thru the interface.

It is nice to have a midi interface whether standalone such as the midisport or built into the audio interface.
b2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 11:59 AM   #3
opale7000

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2001 View Post
I have an audio interface, midisport midi interface, midiplus midi keyboard, and triple play midi guitar interface all hooked up to my windows notebook/reaper thru usb with no issues.

I would rather have the interface than usb mic to allow more mic choices thru the interface.

It is nice to have a midi interface whether standalone such as the midisport or built into the audio interface.
Excellent. Thumbs UP!
opale7000 is offline   Reply With Quote