Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2018, 07:45 PM   #1
okarowarrior
Human being with feelings

Default [5.92] (FIXED) Edit envelope segment curve not working when default shape is square

---------This was fixed in version 5.93 pre2 -----------

It seems in current versions reaper won't change the curvature of the envelopes (default: alf+click) when default shape of the points is square. I had my envelope default to square because I use them more often, but if I wanted to change its curvature even as square, I could. Now I can't change any shape's curvature with that setting.

To troubleshoot this you can change the default shape to any other shape but square, and yes, it will allow again to change the curvature of a square.

Can you revert this behaviour back? So people like me that uses square shapes but every now and then wants to edit it to a smooth transcient can do it without having to go "envelope point shape- linear ,etc"??

-------------Old text-----------------------
A couple of updates ago, the method in which you could hold alt and edit the envelope´s curve not longer works.

Reaper 5.93 64 bits
Windows 10 Home 64 bits

How to reproduce:
-Create an automation envelope.
-Create 2 points.
-Try to change the curvature using alt+leftclick on the line.
-The line should change its curve but instead it just move the envelope points up and down.

Mouse Modifiers - Envelope segments - Alt left click - Is set to "Edit envelope segment curvature".

Related thread:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....72#post2004672

Last edited by okarowarrior; 06-26-2018 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Fixed.
okarowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote