Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Music/Collaboration Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #1
Jae.Thomas
Human being with feelings

Default musicians available for collab

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE REPLYING

hey

lets start a thread listing what we can do, so that we can form a pool of musicians/beatmakers/noiseshakers/producers/mixers/etc

to collab with!

And then we can list what we normally end up looking for in a collab partner.

PLEASE LIMIT COMMENTS TO YOUR ABILITIES AND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR...

any comments having to do with actual collabs and kudos can go elsewhere lets keep this thread organized.

Ill start it off, naturally.

I play guitar, rooted in folk, blues, and grunge/metal. Im a very rhythmic player although i can pull off the occasional solo once in a while. My soloing style is certainly blues, in the style of but not as good as SRV, i can pull of a neil young quite well, and usually incorporate it in my own way. I love metal but havent quite mastered the technique quite yet. Check out my "twist of cain" solo for the closest i get.

I also sing, basically, with a variety of different vocal styles, but all certainly me, and well, as far as it actually sounding "good" well, youll have to click on my link below to judge that for yourself. It could be an "Acquired taste".

Im normally looking for weird instrument players, (the instrument being weird, not necessarily the player) or any type of country music style background thingy (banjo, lap steel, etc) for my folk stuff...

and mostly, piano.

Last edited by Jae.Thomas; 09-16-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Jae.Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote