Old 05-14-2023, 01:44 PM   #1
birdman
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper shutting down often

Im having an ongoing problem with Reaper shutting down unexpectedly while Im recording. Its a real hassle, even with auto back up every minute because I have to find the last back up and switch over to it to minimize loss. I dont know, but am wondering if it has to do with my plug ins which are mainly Mastering the Mix software. I like them and they work well but may be causing the failures. Anyone have any feedback on this?

thanks
Bill
birdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 03:59 PM   #2
Coachz
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman View Post
Im having an ongoing problem with Reaper shutting down unexpectedly while Im recording. Its a real hassle, even with auto back up every minute because I have to find the last back up and switch over to it to minimize loss. I dont know, but am wondering if it has to do with my plug ins which are mainly Mastering the Mix software. I like them and they work well but may be causing the failures. Anyone have any feedback on this?

thanks
Bill
Definitely remove the plugins and start adding them back one by one. Plugins are almost always the problem. You're not recording to an external USB drive are you? Maybe the drive is flaky
Coachz is offline   Reply With Quote