CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 04-08-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Unregistered

Default Product price not updated

This product
http://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B...TW0?active=new
is now twice the price and the low price was out of stock when I got the alert and purchased it.

Old 04-08-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Dan
up here in my tree

Both of the current prices listed are available for purchase. What price did we alert you about, and when?

Sorry for the confusion, either way.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
York

I have exactly the same problem.
I tracked two different video game and Amazon price alert was tripped. But once I complete ordering the item, the ready to buy page no longer updates. I can't get it to remove from my account no matter what. It appears the page no longer updates the price.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Dan
up here in my tree

York, please email me (dan@shup.com) and we'll get your problem figured out.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Unregistered

I got a price alert from another price tracking site last night (looking at switching over here), and ran it through camel for comparison. Camel isn't reflecting the new lower price yet, still showing it at over $20, when the current price is $13.58. How often do the prices update? Or is this an isolated hiccup?

Aforementioned sale item:
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Rio-Iron-...1101977&sr=1-2

Old 03-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
Dan
up here in my tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got a price alert from another price tracking site last night (looking at switching over here), and ran it through camel for comparison. Camel isn't reflecting the new lower price yet, still showing it at over $20, when the current price is $13.58. How often do the prices update? Or is this an isolated hiccup?

Aforementioned sale item:
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Rio-Iron-...1101977&sr=1-2
Products that people have tracked (ie, one or more active price watches are associated with the product) are updated a few times per day. All other products get updated a couple of times per week. So if you want to ensure that your products stay up to date, create a price watch for them and they will be given higher priority by our system.

Additionally, any time you view a "stale" product (4 or more hours since last price check) on our site, it is queued for immediate update.

Edit: I just forced an update for that product, and it now reflects the new price.