Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Music/Collaboration Discussion

Old 12-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
carbon14lies
Human being with feelings

Default "Keep Dancing With Me" by Carbon 14 Lies (me)

Keep Dancing With Me

I have been debating with myself about whether or not to publicize this tune or not for a long time.
Here it is, please enjoy it while it lasts...

https://hearthis.at/carbon14lies/keepdancingwithme/

I can't guarantee that I'll keep this tune up for long, yet, "Carbon 14 Lies" is indeed my new musician name.

All the instrument sounds were composed, performed, recorded, edited, mixed, and processed by me.
The lyric samples were not, but that's another story for another day.

As usual, this tune is a FREE download.

However, unlike before, it's a WAVpack (.wv) 32-bit 48 kHz stereo high-fidelity audio file. It can be played via VLC Media Player, Foobar2000, or any other audio playback system capable of the lossless WAVpack codec. Several other freewares allow playback or conversion of WAVpack audio files. The WAVpack format is preferable because it is amongst the highest quality format with zero compromises. What is heard is 100% of what was composed and intended to be heard.

When you download WAVpack files from this page, you can be more certain that you are hearing exactly what the composer heard of his own finished compositions. I am that composer. I hope you enjoy every tune to the fullest.

Thanks for being a part of this musical experience.

P.S.-If you'd rather receive a FLAC (free lossless audio codec) audio file instead of a WAVpack, please let me know. WAVpack files can be kind of large, so maybe I'll switch to FLAC like I used to have available on SoundCloud. But for now, you have access to the best quality format I can personally make available. Most people already have VLC Media Player available to them on Mac Windows & Linux
and many already use it. So it's not like you don't have a player for it. Personally, I like Foobar2000 too. Generally, any impressive freeware audio or media player worth it's weight in bits ought to be able to play it. I got no love for WMP.

Cheers!
carbon14lies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:04 PM   #2
Jeffsounds
Human being with feelings

Not my cup of tea but the biggest thing I notice is that I think there is a female voice in there buried under everything else. Was this intentional? Other than that, it sounds pretty good.