Old 10-11-2021, 06:02 PM   #1
Olleko2358
Human being with feelings

Default ERM Multiclock monitoring issue???

Hi,

I have my ERM Multiclock successfully syncing w/ the clock signal coming out of Reaper.

Problem is, how do I mute that obnoxious clock signal in the monitor without cutting the signal to the hardware output?

I selected pre-fader in the hardware output section of the "Route" button drop-down menu...when I turn off the blue check-mark in the "Master Send" box, all audio is muted to the hardware output(?!)

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Olleko2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 01:40 AM   #2
MixR
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olleko2358 View Post
Hi,

I have my ERM Multiclock successfully syncing w/ the clock signal coming out of Reaper.

Problem is, how do I mute that obnoxious clock signal in the monitor without cutting the signal to the hardware output?

I selected pre-fader in the hardware output section of the "Route" button drop-down menu...when I turn off the blue check-mark in the "Master Send" box, all audio is muted to the hardware output(?!)

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • The ERM clock signal needs to be routed to its own dedicated output. If 1-2 are your main outs route it to output 3 for example.
  • When you assign the ERM signal to an individual output make sure you deselect that channel from going to the master send (tick box in top left of the routing pop-up window).
  • It's also a good idea to set the ERM clock channel to "solo defeat" so it doesn't get cut when you solo things in your project.
That's it.

P.S. once you have done all of the above just save the track as a template and it'll be ready to use in all of your projects without having to to any of the steps above.
MixR is offline   Reply With Quote