Old 06-20-2017, 05:29 PM   #1
Studiostriver
Human being with feelings

Default Midi learn button disappear!

Hi guys.

Today i tried to make my Line 6 MkII FBV Express controller work with my guitar plugins.

I MIDI device preferences I unabled 4 in and one out MIDI channels that are associated with this pedal. I noticed that assigning on last one input ans out said that he can`t recognize it or stuff liek that,I clicked ignore message(or something like that)and know it doesn`t appearing again.

Also I installed MIDI-OX to see first if my controller sending messages and everything seems to work fine there.

I tried to use wah pedal in Revalver plugin and few times I tried midi learn option in param section in Reaper.

After few tries I couldn`t make it listen my volume pedal, I tried midi learn option in Revalver as well it not showin that I moving pedal at all and saying waiting for incoming MIDI message,

Today I tried again but somethign very weird happed,a lot option in param section just disappear! It was the weirdest thing that happen to me and I`ve been using Reaper for years, but never used this kind of controller, just midi keyboards.

This option work for every other vst when I click on any potentiometer or slider on plugins, for some strange reason it just disappear on Revalver 4.

Can anyone give me a hand on this please and any clarification?
I really struggling here.
Studiostriver is offline   Reply With Quote