Old 12-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #1
cyprussid
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper and UCA202

Hi I'm abit of a novice with reaper and I have this connection problem hope you can help'
i am using latest version of Reaper with Behringer UCA202 when i connect to pc it says device ready to use and if i connect headphones to uca202 i can play music and here it,
if i start reaper and load an audio file i can also here it through headphones connected to uca202.
i have audio system set to Asio the audio driver is set to asio4all v2 which is the only option available. inputs and out puts are usb audio codec. The problem is i have no audio signal from uca202 to reaper where am I going wrong
cyprussid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:52 AM   #2
solger

1) First, go into Preferences > Audio > Device and check if the input and output range is set up correctly there. More info in the User Guide - chapter 1.12 Setting up for Audio: https://www.reaper.fm/userguide.php

2) Then check the setting on the Track itself (correct audio input selected, input monitoring & record arm enabled): https://www.reaper.fm/videos.php#iLC1HjLXLd0

As a side note: general info about setting up and troubleshooting ASIO4ALL can be found here: https://www.image-line.com/support/F...s_asio4all.htm
solger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:18 AM   #3
cyprussid

Default reaper and uca202

Hi thanks for your reply everything seems fine in the track settings,audio device settings are Asio the audio driver is set to asio4all v2 which is the only option available. inputs and out puts are USB audio codec, when I've looked at setup videos in which the audio driver drop down menu has the option for a connected audio interface showing but my behringer uca202 is not showing, I can here music from a file dropped into Reaper with phones connected to the uca202 but if i input music through the uca202 connections it's not getting through to the track in Reaper
Old 12-09-2017, 09:47 AM   #4
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyprussid View Post
Asio the audio driver is set to asio4all v2 which is the only option available. inputs and out puts are USB audio codec, when I've looked at setup videos in which the audio driver drop down menu has the option for a connected audio interface showing but my behringer uca202 is not showing
Since you are using ASIO4ALL with the UCA202, the inputs/outputs of the UCA202 are usually called something like 'USB Audio Codec 1' and ''USB Audio Codec 2' (or maybe even 0 and 1) for the left and right input/output stereo channels.

If this doesn't solve the problem, can you please post screenshots of your current Track settings and the settings under Preferences > Audio > Device.
How to: post attachments & screenshots: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=140670

Last edited by solger; 12-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
cyprussid

Default Reaper and UCA202

Thanks for your super quick response I've finally solved the problem seems the latest driver from behringer for uca202 doesn't work with windows 10 searched on line found a driver for windows 7 working fine now again thanks for all your help
Old 12-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #6
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyprussid View Post
I've finally solved the problem seems the latest driver from behringer for uca202 doesn't work with windows 10 searched on line found a driver for windows 7 working fine now again
OK, great.