Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for Linux

Old 10-08-2021, 01:51 PM   #241
pax-eterna
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapercurious View Post
its funny how the least amount of effort seems to have gone into describing what yabridge is and how to use it, as if it should be second nature to just start using it. shouldn't there be a little walkthrough? a link to a walkthrough? some promo stuff? a webpage other than github? I would like to run windows vst's on linux natively but I also want to find some stacks of cash in a duffel bag. I'm just saying from where I am, my computing life is something like "wish in one hand, crap in the other, see what happens first" I have heard of this software before, but to find out if it is for me I am going to have to put on my detective hat and start looking for clues, know what I mean?
Full instructions (IE walkthrough) ARE on the github page. Rather extensive and easy to follow I'd say.

Where we go wrong is when WE miss a step (intentionally or deliberately) or vary an instruction to "suit" a personal methodology - that is hardly the fault of the developer
pax-eterna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:27 PM   #242
reapercurious

I'm trying to do a high volume of things and missed the introduction page, i stupidly followed some other link to one of the releases and not the main one. It's because of time. And just switched to Linux, Arch no less, and for a month still not fully situated, but I do industrial designy stuff in addition to "music when i'm lucky"

thanks for the correction.
reapercurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:32 PM   #243
4duhwinnn

I consider the yabridge website very thorough, and easy to understand. There is also a discord forum, and Robert spends more hours in many other misc forums helping us users, than any other dev I know of. And he knows that of which he speaks. Take some time to find what's out there, and you'll be
well supplied with knowledge for making music with windows plugins in linux.
Cheers

https://github.com/robbert-vdh/yabridge

https://discord.com/invite/pyNeweqadf

Last edited by 4duhwinnn; 10-08-2021 at 02:52 PM.
4duhwinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 03:28 PM   #244
reapercurious

it took a while to learn that 'yabridge-bin' would be the only way for me to get yabridge to work on my system, due to errors installing it any other way.

Now that I got to that step, the level boss looks like this now:

(just a bit of a kafkaesque weird humorous moment, i took a screenshot after trying to share a screenshot and being denied for filesize, but that screenshot was too big as well.... let's spend another couple seconds and upload somewhere else

i'm using wine-6.6.r0.g00aab804 ( TkG Staging Esync Fsync )

I thought Staging was ok, but I suppose I need to downgrade to regular Staging but older right?

Reaper-Linux won't start with these plugins in the .vst3 folder. Back to the drawing board as I already knew was about 75% going to occur based on my recent luck with installing anything on Arch over the past week. The state of Linux is still total chaos although there has been a lot of improvement over the past 5 years since I've used it as a PC.
Attached Images
File Type: png manage2.png (50.4 KB, 1096 views)

Last edited by reapercurious; 10-08-2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2021, 03:35 PM   #245
robbert-vdh

Quote:
it took a while to learn that 'yabridge-bin' would be the only way for me to get yabridge to work on my system, due to errors installing it any other way.

Now that I got to that step, the level boss looks like this now:

<snip>
It's been a while so I can't remember exactly, but I think Wine 6.6 should be fine (there were a couple of weird things in 6.5 and 6.6, but I think it should work). Did you check that output when running REAPER in a terminal? You can get all of it written to a file by running REAPER with:
Code:
rm -f /tmp/yabridge.log; env YABRIDGE_DEBUG_FILE=/tmp/yabridge.log YABRIDGE_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 reaper
, rescanning the plugins, and then checking /tmp/yabridge.log.
robbert-vdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 03:51 PM   #246
reapercurious

I read on the github site that if I have problems I need to run Reaper from command line. So I tried to run 'reaper' from command line and zsh doesn't like that. So now my mind is blown that I can execute an executable file by typing its name into the command line. I will try your command, then edit this comment with any pertinent result.

oddly enough, even though I was IN the folder of REAPER the command 'reaper' wasn't enough. I had to type in the whole path to get it to run, and then it did run. and reasons for that are far above my pay grade.

ok i got a few 'failed to initialize WINE...'. again. But at least Reaper is still scanning.

It looks like Yabridge is creating many.so files. That feels promising.

edit:
well, Yabridge does appear to be working, amazing stuff! Congratulations on the project. I believe in Yabridge.

edit:
loading an old project, getting loads of "failed to start wine plugin host" errors. so i can't just run 'reaper' i need to find the .rpp and launch that. Gonna run a yabridge sync to see if that helps.

Last edited by reapercurious; 10-08-2021 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2021, 10:38 AM   #247
4duhwinnn

Hi, great to see things working for you! For each Reaper release I want to use, I create a folder in /home/me like

I unpack the Reaper archive there, moving all the content into the top level of the folder

and delete the now empty folders, and move the archive file as desired.

In a user terminal, I type .636/reaper

and all is well.

I put simple and freeware vst2 plugins in

.wine/drive_c/users/VstPlugins

as it's handy, and with no spaces in the path. For commercial plugins, I use the default installer location at first, (quoting paths and titles as needed) until success is at hand.

I save a text file with all the vst plugin paths for easy copy/paste use
in future yabridge commands
Cheers
Old 10-09-2021, 11:51 AM   #248
reapercurious

I noticed a couple problems using yabridge with Reaper Linux.

one problem is many plugins won't even try to load, but give an error on the command line:

"[Wine STDERR] 01bc:fixme:wintrust:WinVerifyTrust unimplemented for 4"

also, the GUI's for plugins aren't displaying a background in the plugin chain window, so the GUIs are actually getting stacked because the topmost one has a transparent background, so i'm seeing i guess artifacts of previously drawn plugins. Many guis aren't being drawn at all. But that's great because I need to lose some plugins anyway.

will report when i find out what wintrust winverify means.

I'm getting errors that say "memlock limit: '65536 bytes" on several plugins. Is that fixable from my side or is that the problem of the vst plugin developers?

Last edited by reapercurious; 10-09-2021 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:44 AM   #249
robbert-vdh

That memlock message means that you haven't set up your distro for realtime audio yet (there's a short version of it in the yabridge readme, but you should just Google specific instructions for your distro). I've never seen a plugin not draw any background at all (and I think that should be impossible even considering the Wine window would need some sort of background). Which plugins do that on your system? You may need some Wine overrides if the plugin is doing weird things (although transparent backgrounds really shouldn't be possible). Also make sure you don't have REAPER's briding features enabled, those do some weird things with window handling on Linux. Or at least they used to do that.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:13 PM   #250
reapercurious

i had loads of problems until i uninstalled wine and renamed my old .wine folder and reinstalled wine, downgrading to 6.14 and yabridge worked better than ever. amazing stuff Robbert.

Last edited by reapercurious; 10-13-2021 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-13-2021, 07:39 AM   #251
Pinknoise

Default 2 Little things no biggies just a little annoying

I constantly have to reenter this command:
export PATH="$PATH:$HOME/.local/share/yabridge"
It used to work after entering only once before, but now every single time I have to reenter.

Also I have these warning messages everytime I sync:

Beta@mx:~
$ yabridgectl sync
Setting up VST2 and VST3 plugins using:
- /home/Beta/.local/share/yabridge/libyabridge-vst2.so
- /home/Beta/.local/share/yabridge/libyabridge-vst3.so

WARNING: The 64-bit version of '/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MPowerSynth.vst3'
has already been provided by another Wine prefix, skipping '/home/Beta/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Common Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MPowerSynth.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of '/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MXXX1.vst3' has
already been provided by another Wine prefix, skipping '/home/Beta/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Common Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MXXX1.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of
'/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MSoundFactory6out.vst3' has already been provided by
another Wine prefix, skipping '/home/Beta/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common
Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MSoundFactory6out.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of '/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MXXX6in6out.vst3'
has already been provided by another Wine prefix, skipping '/home/Beta/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Common Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MXXX6in6out.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of '/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MSoundFactory.vst3'
Files/Common Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MSoundFactory.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of '/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MXXX.vst3' has
already been provided by another Wine prefix, skipping '/home/Beta/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Common Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MXXX.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of '/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/MXXX6out.vst3' has
Files/Common Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/MXXX6out.vst3'

WARNING: The 64-bit version of
'/home/Beta/.vst3/yabridge/MeldaProduction/EQ/MAutoDynamicEq.vst3' has already been provided by
another Wine prefix, skipping '/home/Beta/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common
Files/VST3/MeldaProduction/EQ/MAutoDynamicEq.vst3'

Finished setting up 43 plugins using copies (0 new), skipped 0 non-plugin .dll files
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:58 AM   #252
robbert-vdh

Entering that command will only affect the current shell session. To make it persistent, add it to your shell's configuration so it gets run every time you start a new shell. Since you're probably using bash, you'd need to add that line to ~/.bashrc and then reopen your terminal.

Those warnings are because a plugin 64-bit VST3 plugin with the same name has been found in two of the directories yabridge is searching for plugins. Run `yabridgectl status` and check for MPowerSynth. You'll find two (or maybe even more) entries for the VST3 version of the plugin.
Old 10-13-2021, 08:26 AM   #253
Pinknoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbert-vdh View Post
Entering that command will only affect the current shell session. To make it persistent, add it to your shell's configuration so it gets run every time you start a new shell. Since you're probably using bash, you'd need to add that line to ~/.bashrc and then reopen your terminal.

Those warnings are because a plugin 64-bit VST3 plugin with the same name has been found in two of the directories yabridge is searching for plugins. Run `yabridgectl status` and check for MPowerSynth. You'll find two (or maybe even more) entries for the VST3 version of the plugin.
TX it makes sense now.

Last edited by Pinknoise; 10-14-2021 at 09:24 AM.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:21 PM   #254
pax-eterna

Bit OT, sorry Robbert, but just want to ask how the "collab" with Glen Mac is going (AVL-MX Linux)?
Old 10-15-2021, 01:49 AM   #255
robbert-vdh

Default [ANN] yabridge 3.6.0, October '21 edition

Yet Another yabridge update, just in time for the quarterly release pact. This update is mostly about quality of life improvements and small bug fixes for obscure plugins. The Wine->X11 drag-and-drop implementation has been made even more robust so it can handle more curve balls thrown at it, like the nonstandard drag-and-drop implementation in Samplab. The warnings for incorrect system configuration have also been made more visible through desktop notifications, so it should no longer be possible to miss these and run into weird issues later. We also added a workaround for a bug in an underlying library that would cause yabridge to crash when using an invalid system locale, which can happen on Arch (btw) after skipping part of the installation process. And finally, the real reason for the bump to 3.6.0 (which is definitely not just to be able to reach yabridge for Workgroups 3.11), we replaced an old yabridge.toml compatibility option intended to fix window sizing issues in PSPaudioware E27 with a better version that also fixes similar GUI issues in SoundToys Crystallizer.

The full changelog with all fixes and improvements can be found here:

https://github.com/robbert-vdh/yabri...ases/tag/3.6.0
Old 10-15-2021, 11:42 AM   #256
pax-eterna

Robbert did you see my question immediately above your post?
Old 10-15-2021, 01:42 PM   #257
robbert-vdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax-eterna View Post
Robbert did you see my question immediately above your post?
Collab in what way? AVLinux 2021 will use yabridge, but I haven't done anything special other than providing 32-bit builds for EnergyXT.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:09 PM   #258
pax-eterna

Quote:
Collab in what way? AVLinux 2021 will use yabridge, but I haven't done anything special other than providing 32-bit builds for EnergyXT.

haha, yeah that's what meant...probs collab is a bit too strong....Glenn mentioned elsewhere he is looking at a GUI app along with running Yabridge as native to his distro and mentioned your assistance in it
Old 10-15-2021, 09:13 PM   #259
Glennbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax-eterna View Post
Glenn mentioned elsewhere he is looking at a GUI app along with running Yabridge as native to his distro and mentioned your assistance in it
Say what? I don't remember anything like that.

Oh, you are referring to another Glenn. Nevermind.
Glennbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 08:59 AM   #260
pax-eterna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennbo View Post
Say what? I don't remember anything like that.

Oh, you are referring to another Glenn. Nevermind.
haha, yep
Old 10-29-2021, 09:58 AM   #261
lucas_LCS

Quote:
The plugin tries to load MeldaProductionAudioPluginKernel64.dll but fails presumably because it couldn't be found. Which Melda installer did you use? (well they should all be the same) That shouldn't be possible unless you manually moved some files around. I'd just try reinstalling the plugins, and if that somehow still doesn't work just try it again in a new Wine prefix.
UPDATE:
Finally got around to doing a normal install with the latest Free Bundle installer.
The Melda Plugins appear to work fine now.

Thanks for all your efforts!

::
Old 10-29-2021, 08:44 PM   #262
lucas_LCS

I having some trouble setting up my new DAW PC.
None of the VST3 plugins are showing up in Reaper.
I installed them to the "/home/MyUsr/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/" folder and added that path to Yabridge.
I ran "yabridgectl sync" and then "yabridgectl status".
It shows the plugins have been setup:

/home/MyUsr/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/
AmpliTube 4.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy
AmpliTube 5.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy
Lurssen Mastering Console.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy
MeldaProduction/Distortion/MBitFun.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy
MeldaProduction/Distortion/MSaturator.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy
MeldaProduction/Distortion/MWaveFolder.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy
MeldaProduction/Distortion/MWaveShaper.vst3 :: VST3, legacy, 64-bit, copy

I verified the Yabridge .SO files are now in the "/home/MyUsr/.vst3
" folder.
I verified the the /.vst3 path is set in Reaper.
The Reaper plugin cache was cleared and the paths were rescanned.
All the non-VST3 plugins set up by Yabridge are there and work fine, only the VST3 plugins are missing in Reaper.

I'm using the following on the new PC:
Manjaro Linux
Reaper 6.38
Wine-staging 6.14
Yabridge 3.6

Everything works fine on the old PC with the following differences:
Reaper v6.36
Yabridge v3.5.2

any ideas on what the cause could be?

UPDATE:
I uninstalled Reaper 6.38 and installed Reaper 6.36.
Issue is still there.
I added the "/home/MyUsr/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/" path to reaper, but that didn't help.

Will work on reverting to Yabridge 3.5.2 to see if that helps.

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 10-30-2021 at 12:25 AM.
lucas_LCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 04:48 AM   #263
robbert-vdh

Make sure you actually added /home/yourusername/.vst3 to REAPER's plugin search path, where yourusername is your username on your Linux install. Please just use the GUI to add the directory so you can't make a typo. If you really added /.vst3 to that search path like you said, then REAPER would not be able to find the plugins.

Secondly, don't add ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3 to REAPER's plugin search path. That will cause the plugins to get blacklisted because REAPER's plugin search is a bit buggy and it will blacklist plugins based on their name, not on their path. So if REAPER finds the Windows VST3 plugin during the search (which it obviously can't load), then it will consider any plugin with the same name blacklisted.
Old 10-30-2021, 07:25 AM   #264
lucas_LCS

Quote:
Make sure you actually added /home/yourusername/.vst3 to REAPER's plugin search path, where yourusername is your username on your Linux install. Please just use the GUI to add the directory so you can't make a typo. If you really added /.vst3 to that search path like you said, then REAPER would not be able to find the plugins.
Sorry for the confusion, I just used "./vst3" for the sake of brevity.
Reaper actually added the full path for me.
I double checked it as well, just in case.

Quote:
Secondly, don't add ~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3 to REAPER's plugin search path. That will cause the plugins to get blacklisted because REAPER's plugin search is a bit buggy and it will blacklist plugins based on their name, not on their path. So if REAPER finds the Windows VST3 plugin during the search (which it obviously can't load), then it will consider any plugin with the same name blacklisted.
I only did that last as a troubleshooting step.

Now, the weird thing is, after I removed that path from Reaper and rescanned, the VST3 plugins are showing now.
Not sure why now, but woot!

I'll try to see if I can get it to work in Reaper v6.38 now as well

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 11-21-2021 at 02:43 PM. Reason: typos
lucas_LCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 05:55 PM   #265
krahosk

I was hoping that the new drag and drop fix would allow doing just that for samples in the mapping editor in Kontakt 6.
Although it works in the standalone on the desktop, it's of not useful since I cannot audition the samples* (driver is windows' WASAPI under pulse audio)
krahosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 06:03 PM   #266
robbert-vdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahosk View Post
I was hoping that the new drag and drop fix would allow doing just that for samples in the mapping editor in Kontakt 6.
Although it works in the standalone on the desktop, it's of not useful since I cannot audition the samples* (driver is windows' WASAPI under pulse audio)
Wine has supported X11->Wine drag-and-drop for at least a couple of years now. You'll need to blame REAPER for intercepting the drop from the plugin here, this works just fine in every other DAW. There's this editor_force_dnd compatibility option option you can enable in a yabridge.toml configuration file to hack around this REAPER bug until they fix this.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:07 AM   #267
krahosk

Quote:
Wine has supported X11->Wine drag-and-drop for at least a couple of years now. You'll need to blame REAPER for intercepting the drop from the plugin here, this works just fine in every other DAW. There's this editor_force_dnd compatibility option option you can enable in a yabridge.toml configuration file to hack around this REAPER bug until they fix this.
OK, thank you very much for this. I'll have a look into editor_force_dnd and try to make it work!
Old 11-06-2021, 10:11 PM   #268
4duhwinnn

I'm trying to use the latest 'Massive X' synth from Native Instruments,
but it stubbornly refuses to display it's factory sounds in it's lame preset browser, even after a successful sounds reinstall from it's .iso, a re-scan of the sounds from the Massive X gui, and tacet approval from Native Access. I've even copied the sounds folder to all the places I could think of where the lame preset browser might errantly look.

From insult to injury, this all worked in a previous Massive X version,
which likely was on an older 6.0 era wine, and 1.2 of the synth, and I'm now at wine-staging 6.20 and 1.3 of Massive X. All the other NI synth preset handlers work fine, Razor, Super 8, Absynth, Battery4 etc
Thanks for any tips!
Old 11-08-2021, 01:08 AM   #269
ToeJam76

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4duhwinnn View Post
From insult to injury, this all worked in a previous Massive X version,
which likely was on an older 6.0 era wine
This could be because of a wine bug https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=51832that affects folders. The comment section has some information about it. It doesn't happen in earlier versions, but those got other problems. A user reported this on linuxmusicians for AbletonLive and I just came across it on wine-staging 6.20.

Last edited by ToeJam76; 11-08-2021 at 01:10 AM. Reason: typo
ToeJam76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 04:41 AM   #270
4duhwinnn

Thanks for the info! The bug report is an interesting read.
Cheers
Old 11-21-2021, 08:26 AM   #271
robbert-vdh

Default [ANN] yabridge 3.7.0

Another fairly minor yabridge release. This release contains an important fix to prevent IK Multimedia TRackS 5 VST3 plugins from freezing while exporting or bouncing a project. Other than that it's mostly just packaging related changes that I wanted to get out sooner rather than later.

The full changelog with all fixes and improvements can be found here:

https://github.com/robbert-vdh/yabri...ases/tag/3.7.0
Old 11-21-2021, 02:45 PM   #272
lucas_LCS

Is it working with the latest Wine-Staging or do we still need to stick Wine-Staging 6.14 and earlier?

Old 11-21-2021, 02:53 PM   #273
robbert-vdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas_LCS View Post
Is it working with the latest Wine-Staging or do we still need to stick Wine-Staging 6.14 and earlier?

If that didn't work then you would have heard about it in the #announcements channel on the Discord.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:00 AM   #274
reapercurious

updated Reaper to 6.42 seems to have broken Yabridge.

"failed to start the Wine plugin host" errors for every .so that Yabridge made.
what causes that? statistically i mean, what is the main reason that might happen?

I upgraded Yabridge to 3.7.0 and that didn't change anything one way or another.

wine-staging updated itself to 6.20 even though I specified "ignore" and I think this is because KDE Plasma likes to sneakily update everything on my system when i try to install one program. Maybe I need to try downgrading it back to 6.14 -- downgrading to 6.14 didn't work.

Yabridge has worked well for weeks.

Last edited by reapercurious; 11-22-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-22-2021, 08:23 AM   #275
robbert-vdh

Quote:
updated Reaper to 6.42 seems to have broken Yabridge.

"failed to start the Wine plugin host" errors for every .so that Yabridge made.
what causes that? statistically i mean, what is the main reason that might happen?

I upgraded Yabridge to 3.7.0 and that didn't change anything one way or another.

wine-staging updated itself to 6.20 even though I specified "ignore" and I think this is because KDE Plasma likes to sneakily update everything on my system when i try to install one program. Maybe I need to try downgrading it back to 6.14 -- downgrading to 6.14 didn't work.

Yabridge has worked well for weeks.
Like the message says and like I said on the Discord, check the logs. There was something wrong with your REAPER install.
Old 12-20-2021, 03:59 PM   #276
krahosk

on Manjaro, updating through Add-Remove software, I get:

could not satisfy dependencies:
- unable to satisfy dependency 'bitsery' required by yabridge
- unable to satisfy dependency 'function2' required by yabridge
- unable to satisfy dependency 'tomlplusplus' required by yabridge

other versions were fine.
Old 12-20-2021, 04:17 PM   #277
robbert-vdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahosk View Post
on Manjaro, updating through Add-Remove software, I get:

could not satisfy dependencies:
- unable to satisfy dependency 'bitsery' required by yabridge
- unable to satisfy dependency 'function2' required by yabridge
- unable to satisfy dependency 'tomlplusplus' required by yabridge

other versions were fine.
Those were added to Arch's repos yesterday in preparation for packaging yabridge itelf, so I updated the current AUR PKGBUILD today to also use those as a preparation. The actual package is exactly the same so there's no need to update right now. You can also use yabridge-bin which avoids building yabridge entirely.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:15 PM   #278
krahosk

Thank you for the prompt reply! Let me take the opportunity to thank you again fro creating and maintaining Yabridge. It makes my life more musical!
Old 12-20-2021, 07:18 PM   #279
robbert-vdh

yabridge has now been packaged in Arch's official repos under the yabridge and yabridgectl packages:

https://archlinux.org/packages/multi...6_64/yabridge/
https://archlinux.org/packages/multi...4/yabridgectl/
Old 12-21-2021, 03:45 AM   #280
4duhwinnn

@ Robert: Hi, when attempting Izotopes offline registration, (after they reject the proper serial number when pasted) I then move on to offline registration, and then when I paste in the response (from their challenge-response system) their website always says it's wrong, even though it's a direct paste from what they just provide.
Could there be some weird non-standard encoding data sent from firefox-linux browsers in such situations, that triggers such rejections? It's been going on for years, distro and wine version differences all fail (trying Izotopes frequent free teasers) and they aren't very thrilled about solving it.

Korg is also dodgy, claiming they can't find an internet connection during registration, even though I'm obviously connected to the page that says that...no problems with Native Instruments, U-he, KV331, discoDSP etc
Cheers