Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 09-09-2015, 04:00 AM   #1
4johnny
Human being with feelings

Default Windows 10 tweaks

Hello, can anyone point me to a list of tweaks for win10 to optimize for audio recording? What services I can disable among other things.

Thanks
4johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:27 AM   #2
LightOfDay
Banned

ctrl - shift - esc and have in the first place a close look to what is running and if it is stoppable without messing up your system stabilty and if its worth the hassle in regards to CPU-usage. there isnt that much and I doubt you will gain anything from "tweaking". except trouble with your machine.
LightOfDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 09:28 AM   #3
ivansc

(grin ) if you are online, an awful lot of it will be connected to your browser and your AV!

I really MUST take my studio desktop offline.....
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #4
richie43

I will probably get cyber-slammed for this....
I was a huge OS tweaker in the XP days. There were many legitimate modifications a person could make to their DAW system to "optimize" it. I will admit, I did some detailed benchmark testing and can verify (for my work at least) that many worked. BUT...
From Windows 7 onward, in my opinion, there are very few things that need to be done. And like was said in one post already, you are likely to experience drawbacks with tweaks. If you really are determined to do any, I highly encourage you to not only document some settings before you start, but also make a few OS images before. You will want a working and stable system to return to after you make so many so-called optimizations that you can't undo them. I think the trick with modern OS's is that they require at least semi-modern systems and resources to work properly. Windows 10 will operate on modest systems, but maybe not to the level you want with demanding real-time audio. But I don't see that as a draw-back, it just is a result of bigger gear with bigger demands. My i7 4790 is amazingly stable and productive with a stock Windows 10 64bit installation. I even upgraded form 8, didn't do a fresh install.
Good luck and again...MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE YOU START TWEAKING.
I'll try not to do the "I told you so.."...

lol
Old 09-09-2015, 10:40 AM   #5
kkuehl

http://us.focusrite.com/answerbase/o...-on-windows-10
kkuehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:27 PM   #6
DBMusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuehl View Post
Disregard the sermonizing. I've been tweaking every OS since XP and never had an issue. Many of us prefer a minimal system bereft of all the useless crap MS tells us we need (especially true with W10).

The above link from kkuehl is a good place to start. I'd also turn off all the data sharing and telemetry nonsense. A simple web search will lead you to instructions.

Personally, because of the loss of control over Windows Update, in particular with driver updates, I'm not letting W10 anywhere near my DAW. But if you're ok with that, tweak away.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:17 PM   #7
The Telenator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuehl View Post
THIS is way behind the times. Most users have at least i5 or i7's with quad up to 8 cores, and most also have a gig or 2 set aside just for graphics.

So, most of what's on this list as far as shutting down normal operating functions should be ignored.

What this list actually is, is it's just the old XP or early 7 list with the name Win 10 inserted instead. Sure, turn off system sounds, so you don't have OS bleeps and bloops ending up on a track, turn off other obvious stupid things like internet interference of any kind, but no need to mess with your graphics and make your PC ugly just for a DAW's sake. I've never even used that on the old, weak PCs and never an issue even then.

Meanwhile, I have permanent shut down some of Windows always-on and nearly useless services. My recording PCs will never see the internet, so anything related to that just gone forever. No need for virus or walled protection: anything coming in by stick has been scanned twice already before ever being plugged in. I have about 45 services/programmes MAX running after startup on recording PCs, that's before booting up any audio stuff besides interface(s). Works great. Never a trouble. Oh, and still on Win 7.

I really like Viper's website. As mentioned often, a must-see if you are really interested in all this stuff.
The Telenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:02 PM   #8
mccrabney

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie43 View Post
From Windows 7 onward, in my opinion, there are very few things that need to be done....I think the trick with modern OS's is that they require at least semi-modern systems and resources to work properly....it just is a result of bigger gear with bigger demands.
a lot of great advice there, richie, but i'd disagree with your first quoted comment above. from 8 onward, there is a TON of stuff that need to be tweaked in my opinion to make windows a DAW-worthy platform - and by that i mean make it look and behave as much like older windows platforms as possible. essentially, much like customizing windows explorer to display "details" view ALWAYS, you have to customize your OS for power users.

i would disable every single stinking metro application/screen you possibly can. this requires some registry tweaks and classicshell. "charms?" fuck it, get it the hell away. all tablet features, windows appstore, etc. gone.

one thing i haven't figured out how to do in windows 10 is to get rid of the new behavior where if you hit windowskey+(arrowbutton) to place a screen justified right/left, windows10 automatically offers minimized versions of all other open windows for you to click on and choose for the other half. it's horrible, we're not dummies, stop trying to be so helpful that you trip powerusers over their own os.

also, IIRC windows 8 is actually less resource hungry than 7, and 10 is ~= to 8 in that regard.
mccrabney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:12 PM   #9
richie43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccrabney View Post
a lot of great advice there, richie, but i'd disagree with your first quoted comment above. from 8 onward, there is a TON of stuff that need to be tweaked in my opinion to make windows a DAW-worthy platform - and by that i mean make it look and behave as much like older windows platforms as possible. essentially, much like customizing windows explorer to display "details" view ALWAYS, you have to customize your OS for power users.

i would disable every single stinking metro application/screen you possibly can. this requires some registry tweaks and classicshell. "charms?" fuck it, get it the hell away. all tablet features, windows appstore, etc. gone.

one thing i haven't figured out how to do in windows 10 is to get rid of the new behavior where if you hit windowskey+(arrowbutton) to place a screen justified right/left, windows10 automatically offers minimized versions of all other open windows for you to click on and choose for the other half. it's horrible, we're not dummies, stop trying to be so helpful that you trip powerusers over their own os.

also, IIRC windows 8 is actually less resource hungry than 7, and 10 is ~= to 8 in that regard.
You have the freedom to disagree all you want. I can just say that the most stable DAW I have ever had was starting with 8.1 and 10 with Reaper and almost zero tweaks. And I don't want my DAW to look like old Windows. I cringe at the thought at anything XP...yuk. I am fine with change. Yes, Windows 10 looks and behaves differently...I just took a few hours and relearned a few things, no problem. I am an old dog that CAN learn new tricks!

Oh yeah, I still say that if you are going to do registry tweaks, have a plan B ("B" is for Back-up...been there-done that)
Good luck. I have to go and seamlessly work with audio on my unusually stable and rock-solid DAW now...ha ha.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #10
LightOfDay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccrabney View Post

well, what you are talking about is not I would call "tweaks". its all in the GUI of Win 10 and done with a right-click and its gone. lasts 30 seconds at most and is no tweak.

disabling services is "tweaking". and these are optimized already. Win 10 is NOT Win XP or worse. its an optimized system to run even on phones. you maybe can imagine that Microsoft put some thoughts into the fact, that is is best to have the less amount of services run as possible.

and thats what I meant witrh ctrl - shift - esc. there you can see that there are near to none services running, that are not neeeded to run a stable system. or they are started and use near to zero resources, but destabilize your system if switched off or have other drawbacks if disabled.

again: this is not XP, and of course not 98, where you could on weaker computers gain something from "tweaking".

but do your thing. "tweak" and have a lokk at what you gained. or if there is even a slight difference in performance.

regarding the look of file-exploring boxes ... you do that under folder / options. that is no tweak, that is user-knowledge.

the most easy way to do these "tweaks" is to use the GODmode.

make a new folder anywhere and call it

"GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}" (without quotes and absoluteley exactly so). double click it and there you go. "tweaking" til the cows come out. (variation on a ZZ-top cite)

Last edited by LightOfDay; 09-09-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:15 PM   #11
The Telenator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
(grin ) I really MUST take my studio desktop offline.....
I am doing it again. After all I've seen and read lately about the whole security situation on the net these days -- and in particular all I've learned about Windows 10, including not not limited to their forced 'update' programme -- I'm keeping my audio PCs off-line forever, just as before..

I'm upgrading hardware all this fall; for the computers, it's time for replacement once again. I just bought one to get the process started: it's Windows 7 and no wifi on-board. I expect to do the same with the next one later this fall.

If you'll indulge me this OT moment, let me quote Steve Jobs from the so-called "Lost Interview" done by PBS in 1996, as I think it is every bit as true today and very much pertains to the look, feel and some behaviour of Win 10:

Steve Jobs on Microsoft (PBS 1996, 'the lost interview'):

“The only problem with Microsoft is that they just have no
taste. They have absolutely no taste, and I don’t mean that in
a small way, I mean that in a big way. They don’t think of
original ideas and they don’t bring much culture into their
product.

"You say, why is that important? Proportionally spaced
fonts come from type-setting and beautiful books, that’s
where one gets the idea. If it weren’t for the Mac, they
would never have that in their products.

"So I’m saddened—not by Microsoft’s success, I have no
problem with their success. They’ve earned their success,
for the most part. I have a problem with the fact that
they just make really third-rate products. Their products
have no spirit to them. They have no spirit of enlightenment
about them. They are very pedestrian. And the sad part is
that a lot of customers don’t have a lot of that spirit either.
But the way we’re gonna ratchet up our species is to take
the best and spread it around everybody so that everybody
grows up with better things and starts to understand
the subtlety of these better things. And Microsoft’s
just McDonald’s.”

What do you think of Job's opinion, especially now looking at this new Win 10. Is he right? Does it pertain still?

[edit:]On a Win 7, I can have it 'poweruser' tweaked, rip out telemetry, etc., and super-stable for e.g., REAPER in about 2 hours total. Done it some 4 times before for self and friends.

Last edited by The Telenator; 09-09-2015 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:07 PM   #12
plush2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telenator View Post
What do you think of Job's opinion, especially now looking at this new Win 10. Is he right? Does it pertain still?

[edit:]On a Win 7, I can have it 'poweruser' tweaked, rip out telemetry, etc., and super-stable for e.g., REAPER in about 2 hours total. Done it some 4 times before for self and friends.
The better question is what do you think Job's opinion would be on an ipad pro that comes with accessorized detachable cover/keyboard and a pen (ahem...pencil)? He was definitely a style maker and I don't think he would have aped MS to that degree.

I like 10 and I find very few problems with it. As far as style goes I think that west coast tech design is all drawing from the same pool of people moving around, working on different products (with the exception of John Ive of course).
plush2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #13
richie43

I'll keep saying it.....

Make back-ups first.
I never sermonized, either. I merely have related my experiences, which have been great with a stock OS installed on a powerful machine.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:19 PM   #14
Win Conway

Bes tweak for win 10, put it in flight mode until those MS fools change their "we know whats best for you and your computer" ways
Old 09-09-2015, 08:30 PM   #15
The Telenator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plush2 View Post
The better question is what do you think Job's opinion would be on an ipad pro that comes with accessorized detachable cover/keyboard and a pen (ahem...pencil)?
He was on record about hating the pen and much of the new rubbish -- a lot of that proposed and discussed when he was still around, just not implemented.

I think Tim Cook and some of his current crew are nothing but a bunch of goofs and posers. Check Cook's ego over on the Charlie Rose interview -- whew, smelly!
Old 09-10-2015, 01:06 AM   #16
LightOfDay
Banned

Quote:

that is bollocks. to quote Steve Jobs on issues @ Microsoft? ridiculous. and its from 1996. a designer and perfect salesman of white toys with rounded corners that spy on everyone and everything is not the right witness for anything.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:22 AM   #17
EvilDragon

Quote:
That was 20 years ago, it was sorta valid then, but not for quite some time now.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 10:01 AM   #18
kulich

Learn something every day

I'm also from the win95/98 tweak everything camp who gradually accepted the defaults because life was too short and things worked pretty much out of the box ... not like win 3.X drivers installs

Win 10 finally installed this weekend in a wtf moment and I find I'll have to find work-arounds for some of my ingrained work-flows, but that's fine.

What I meant about learning was that some tips from above sent me scurrying only to discover the god mode is simply an All Tasks page for the control panel, and ctrl-shift-esc is simply a task manager shortcut, and that both have been in existence from Vista.

My Win 7 recording computer lives far downstairs and has no internet or network connectivity and we're happy that way.

P
kulich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:30 PM   #19
sickamorz
Banned

Default best windows 10 tweak

Delete windows 10
sickamorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:33 AM   #20
Sibben

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4johnny View Post
Hello, can anyone point me to a list of tweaks for win10 to optimize for audio recording? What services I can disable among other things.

Thanks

If you're looking to disable services to run your DAW your probably way under specced as any half-decent computer should run REAPER just fine withount any tweaks on the very latest version of Windows. The footprint of background services is not significant in the way it used to with the exception of some very aggressive anti-virus scanners or malware. YMMV.

Last edited by Sibben; 09-11-2015 at 04:50 AM.
Sibben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:06 AM   #21
Magicbuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibben View Post
If you're looking to disable services to run your DAW your probably way under specced as any half-decent computer should run REAPER just fine withount any tweaks on the very latest version of Windows. The footprint of background services is not significant in the way it used to with the exception of some very aggressive anti-virus scanners or malware. YMMV.
I dont bother disabling services (uneccessary since win7 IMO) but the audio card manufacturer recommended OS tweaks make a ton of sense to this IT guy. These are REALLY easy and conservative tweaks that have zero chance of making your OS unstable. And if it gives me ANY performance increase its worth the 5 minutes it takes to do.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support...-for-daws.html

I stop at disabling the firewall and A/V though. I dont have the luxury of having a dedicated DAW PC. Its also my internet portal.

Now...the bios tweaks (turn off cpu dynamic power and C-states) are ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL if you want low latency performance without Snap Crackle and Pop ruining the party. I use S-gear heavily and I need <10ms latency for it to sound good for realtime playing. This just isnt possible without these bios tweaks on my PC.
Magicbuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:58 AM   #22
Sibben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicbuss View Post
I dont bother disabling services (uneccessary since win7 IMO) but the audio card manufacturer recommended OS tweaks make a ton of sense to this IT guy.
Sure. I was specifically talking about meddling with Windows services and features. That used to be important back in the days for any kind of serious workload while today the difference seems negligible. The last few versions of Windows are solid in this regard. The OS itself is quite efficient and high-performing out of the box. I also think the built in, and pretty unnoticeable anti-virus protection, is adequate for anyone with sensible internet habits. The tuning you mention, i.e. BIOS and system parameters, is a different story and those you'll definitely want to consider.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:13 AM   #23
richie43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicbuss View Post
Now...the bios tweaks (turn off cpu dynamic power and C-states) are ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL if you want low latency performance without Snap Crackle and Pop ruining the party. I use S-gear heavily and I need <10ms latency for it to sound good for realtime playing. This just isnt possible without these bios tweaks on my PC.
Yes to bios changes.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #24
bazsound

Ive been a full time linux user for 6 years just recently moved back to windows.

using windows 7 . my pc on linux was buttery smooth running lightweight desktop (lxde) was a dream on an old athlon 64 2ghz.

windows 7 horrible.

but as far as reaper is concerned it handled audio just aswell as kx studio with ardour.

windows needs all the crap you dont need removed, visual fx disabled etc.

theres always room for tweaks for specfici purposes all the fancy nancy gui stuff is taking up resources. get shot of it
bazsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:11 PM   #25
Doc Brown

Why would we disable hyperthreading!?

That doesn't make sense to me. Isn't that part of what makes today's processors great? Basically virtual cores. Why would I intentionally hamstring my processor? I'm not a computer tech so forgive me for this not making much sense to me.
Doc Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:34 AM   #26
Sibben

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazsound View Post
using windows 7 . my pc on linux was buttery smooth running lightweight desktop (lxde) was a dream on an old athlon 64 2ghz.

windows 7 horrible.
No, your computer is horrible. On my rig Windows 10 is supersmooth as well.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:26 AM   #27
LightOfDay
Banned

Quote:
Ive been a full time linux user for 6 years just recently moved back to windows.

windows 7 horrible.

but as far as reaper is concerned it handled audio just aswell as kx studio with ardour.

theres always room for tweaks for specfici purposes all the fancy nancy gui stuff is taking up resources. get shot of it
and of copurse doesnt Linux run any services in the background that are not needed? how much do you actually know about Linux? I mean "knowing" as opposed to "believing"?
Old 09-12-2015, 05:36 AM   #28
richie43

Quote:

windows 7 horrible.

Of course Windows 7 was horrible for you, you tried it on an old and weaker CPU. And of course linux ran well on it (I am a huge linux user, just not for audio...another topic). But as I keep saying, as far as I am concerned, the days are over that any dev (be it a developer of software, and OS, whatever) should bother to develop their stuff for that old "lean and mean" mentality. 5 years ago I would have said the opposite and advocated all of the tweaks and paring down of the OS.....But 5 years ago my "monster" computer was a simple Core2 Quad, which was enough as long as I trimmed things down.
I think that as technology advances (in any application), I see less and less reasons to focus on the technology doing more with less, especially when given the capabilities, we should all be working towards doing more with more. I am not speaking in a global way, I am not suggesting bigger and hungrier everything (I am a dedicated environmentalist, a stingy and thrifty sort), but I see no reason to worry about how much resources an idle OS uses when that OS is installed on a machine that has HUGE amounts more resources to feed that OS and all of the needs (and with resources to spare). No matter how I look at it, I am still getting MUCH more done now than I ever did with a "lean and mean" OS and application configuration.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #29
Softsynth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermitcrab View Post
i'm a total novice on windows….I used to have an XP system years ago that me and a friend configured for audio and i stayed off line…it never put a foot wrong. whereas my online laptop slowed down to the point of stopping..

i've just got a dedicated audio pc with a custom install.

Should i stay off line or is it safe to go online to authorise and dowload plugins, watch kenny's youtube videos etc ??
Blimey, someone made you really paranoid!
Keep your machine online, use it how you want, just use your head.
Stay away from celebrity gossip links. Don't download software from dodgy torrent sites. Don't open attachments from people you do not trust. Use anti virus and firewall. Check every download (even from big companies) with your anti virus.
Avoid following links on your email; find companies you are involved with/buying from through your browser, not clicking on "their" links, unless you are 100% sure. Banks should never contact you that way anyway.

Keep away from the seedy side of the net and you should be fine.
Softsynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:33 PM   #30
pipelineaudio
Mortal

I'm not planning on purchasing anything from the app store constantly, so I don't need the catalog thing, also, my daw is not a touch screen. How do you setup the windows 10 GUI, for someone like me?

I would like my start button to bring up a more relevant list than what I see on some of my other PC"s that use windows 10. I'm about to upgrade the main one, and don't really like the behaviour I see on the other PC's I have
pipelineaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 03:28 AM   #31
Heart Doctor

Default "GLITCH FREE" written by Brad Robinson

Brad Robinson from Cantabile Software has written a free e-book / PDF manual related to this topic:

GLITCH FREE
An in-depth guide to tuning Windows for reliable real-time audio performance.

The manual is based on Windows 7, but most of his tips are also relevant for Windows 10.

https://www.cantabilesoftware.com/glitchfree/
Heart Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #32
vanhaze

Wow, many thanks for the tip !
vanhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:07 AM   #33
lolilol1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibben View Post
I disagree. In my experience, you can easily get a worse performing PC than a lower specced one if you don't tune Windows (especially W10) correctly.

But to add to the topic, here are some interesting links:
http://www.optimizingpc.com/windows7..._services.html

Black Viper’s Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Service Configurations

Black Viper’s Windows 10 Service Configurations

Last edited by lolilol1975; 05-06-2016 at 12:27 AM.
lolilol1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:23 AM   #34
hermitcrab

first plugin i tried to install and authorise off line was a right p.i.t.a so am going to go on line for authorisations and downloads to get this set up as it would take ages off line it seems.
hermitcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:16 PM   #35
The Telenator
Banned

panicaftermath: I think it's just impractical to remain offline, no matter what you use the computer for, DAWing included.

XLN Audio, who make Addictive Drums, have a support page all about the internet on audio computers. It makes for interesting reading.

Their conclusion (typo included! ):

Quote:
As a company, it becomes increasingly difficult for us to support two very different paths of development; online and offline. We decided to focus on the online path, because we truly belive it is the way of the future and because it provides great benefits for a vast majority of our users.
http://www.xlnaudio.com/support

This has not been my experience at all with the many companies I do business with and the task of the off-line registration.

I buy a lot of software and have had no issues.

I don't know much about a piddly little company named XLN, but if they want my business -- that is, my money -- they had better accommodate me.

These days there is such great variety and options in choosing top software, that the few times I have had any problem at all (rare) with some firm or its product, I have quickly and effortlessly turned to yet another maker and have been totally satisfied.

Granted, sometimes a company needs a little reminder of which is the seller and which the customer, but it's amazing what a fistful of dollars will do. They wise up in due time.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:22 PM   #36
The Telenator
Banned

Forgot to include above:

Regarding security and software safety, the American television show called "60 Minutes" recently aired a most revealing current state of affairs regarding all of this. None of our computers or phones -- none of them -- are safe no matter what protection you use. Watch the show if you don't believe this. There are others out there who are expert and saying just the same.

I don't know the situation of others, but my audio and business files and setup are far too important to my career and my security to risk hanging any of them out on an internet connection -- especially when there is absolutely no need!

The rest of you do what you want, but I assure you, the kind of hacking and security breaches and theft today and so far are nothing like you are going to see coming up very soon.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:36 PM   #37
Gangstarprophet

Default Hi

Quote:

Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.w...75561642679492
Old 09-14-2015, 02:02 PM   #38
bluzkat

Quote:
This website has been around several years and is very comprehensive...

http://www.blackviper.com/service-co...onfigurations/.

Enjoy, (but be careful).

Old 09-16-2015, 09:05 AM   #39
sostenuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzkat View Post
This website has been around several years and is very comprehensive...

http://www.blackviper.com/service-co...onfigurations/.

Enjoy, (but be careful).

Thanks for this. Lots of crackling playing from keyboard, but none playing back same audio ..... indicating CPU/Disk Xfr strain, even though Reaper and Windows Performance Meters indicate no issues (no RAM problems either). Hoping BIOS Tweaks will resolve.
sostenuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:27 PM   #40
hermitcrab

i'm a total novice on windows….I used to have an XP system years ago that me and a friend configured for audio and i stayed off line…it never put a foot wrong. whereas my online laptop slowed down to the point of stopping..

i've just got a dedicated audio pc with a custom install.

Should i stay off line or is it safe to go online to authorise and dowload plugins, watch kenny's youtube videos etc ??
hermitcrab is offline   Reply With Quote