Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2019, 10:02 PM   #1
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Default REAPER ReWorked: An elegant and self-sufficient all-around REAPER configuration

The whole idea was to create an out-of-the-box default REAPER configuration which should offer as much as possible while still maintaining that pro-feeling where you don't have to customize everything all the time to have all the standard functions available.

This is intended for people doing MIDI work and composing songs/soundtracks that want a DAW for linear music creation with standard MIDI functions available from most DAWs, recording if needed, importing and manipulating samples - standard songwriting stuff coupled with mixing tasks. My inspiration was FL Studio and Cubase and because both of these missed some crucial stuff like MIDI ripple editing, I simply decided to rearrange REAPER for myself with the goal of creating a clean-cut and final product.

I believe REAPER ReWorked is best suited for people just starting out with REAPER because it simply has more functions than standard installation and it is not just all bashed together but ergonomically planned and tried in practice.

Downloads and more information can be found here:
https://www.reaper-reworked.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can support the project by donating or buying the premium content which consists of:
  • More than 900 MIDI drum maps for a lot of popular instruments including Spitfire Orchestra, Native Instruments Komplete Series and many more.
  • A set of programs to convert expression maps and drum maps between REAPER, Cubase and FL Studio BRSO Articulate formats. You can also buy these separately here.
  • My personal orchestral template project with more than 600 tracks, tons of FX chains and my own mixer FX rack.

For more information, please visit:
https://www.reaper-reworked.com/premium-content
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to receive latest news and updates, subscribe to this thread or our newsletter.

Last edited by Breeder; 12-01-2019 at 03:01 AM.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote