Old 02-22-2018, 11:50 PM   #1
StudioSP
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper crash bounce online

Map of Apollo 8P. - Win10 - Reaper. Just hooked up this card. When Render, online. Reaper takes off.ASIO driver Universal Audio Apollo. Offline everything works. With another program, everything works fine. I so understand that a problem with compatibility of a Reaper and ASIO driver from UAD ? What can be done ?
StudioSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #2
StudioSP

Who works in a bundle of Reaper-Apollo-Win10-Render online, please respond to the problem at the software level. And the problem is most likely in Reaper.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:35 PM   #3
StudioSP

A big request, so far I have two ASIO drivers from UAD Apollo to work with Reaper on Windows 10. In Render online is Crash of the program Reaper. I contacted the service of UAD. We concluded that this problem should be solved at the software level of Reaper. There is an incompatibility between the ASIO driver from Apollo and Reaper. One hope for you. Thanks.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:53 PM   #4
StudioSP

Platform Windows_10_Version_1709[En], v Reaper.4.75/x64, Universal Audio Apollo v 8p.9.50. VST 64 bit.
In render online is crash reaper when accessing the ASIO driver from UAD Apollo8p
I attach the logs with Event Viewer/Crash Reporter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error2.jpg (46.9 KB, 219 views)
Old 04-07-2018, 12:21 AM   #5
StudioSP

I ask the creators of the program Reaper to pay attention to an error in the program. Cash Reaper in conjunction with ASIO driver from Apollo 8P on Windows 10 in Render online mode.
The reason, as it turned out not in the setup, namely in Reaper and ASIO Uad Apollo.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:16 AM   #6
StudioSP

I don't even know what to beg for help ! The problem will never be solved without the help of the program developers!
I ask the creators of the program Reaper to pay attention to an error in the program. Cash Reaper in conjunction with ASIO driver from Apollo 8P on Windows 10 in Render online mode.
The reason, as it turned out not in the setup, namely in Reaper and ASIO Uad Apollo.
Old 10-25-2019, 04:22 PM   #7
knockout studios

Default Same Probelm!

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem here... did you find a way to solve it?

Would be awsome if you can help me!
knockout studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:29 PM   #8
StudioSP

Unfortunately I have not been able to solve this problem. Have to do a render using a different card. Very sad. Suddenly you will succeed ? It would be very good !
Old 10-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #9
knockout studios

Oh damn... sad to hear! ok, have you tried to contact some of the creators or you think its worthless? How you mean other card? not UAD, another Interface? I thougt about if there is another driver than asio witch could work? Ohterwise i think im forced to change my DAW beacause i cant change my interface now because i bougt all new apollos i try to ask some friends witch are better ITs than me, maybe they can help... but im not shure if there is a solution for this problem
Old 10-27-2019, 03:52 AM   #10
ivansc

Seems like you are probably both not first-language English speakers, at least I am struggling to understand your problem.

Have either of you contacted UA about this?
Also, if you want direct contact with the two developers, there IS an email address on the main page. If I recall it is something like support@cockos.com but dont take my word for it.
In my experience UA are really helpful, so between them & Justin, I suspect this will get sorted out promptly once they know what the problem is.

Either way, I am pretty confident you`ll both have Reaper & UA working happily together, as many other people already have.
Old 10-27-2019, 03:58 AM   #11
StudioSP

I contacted technical support and UAD and Reaper. No one has been able to determine the cause of this problem. On request fix this in future versions all small refused !
Old 10-27-2019, 04:09 AM   #12
StudioSP

The problem is that the Reaper program closes in Render Online mode. Everything is very simple and clear.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:43 AM   #13
knockout studios

yes, i speak german. the problem is when you try to render a file online reaper crashes. You got to render online if you use analog hardware.

what ive found on the UAD website is this:

"However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs — and our own rigorous testing standards — Universal Audio only officially tests the latest UAD software with:

Avid Pro Tools 10*, Pro Tools 11, and Pro Tools 12
Apple Logic Pro X
Steinberg Cubase 10
Steinberg Nuendo 8
Ableton Live 10"

so i think with each update there can be a new problem. Or am i wrong? I have two systems one is Reaper and UAD-USB Interface on a Laptop Windows 10 (works without problems) and one is Reaper and UAD-Thunderbolt on a PC Windows 10 (works fine untill you render online)

there is also another post in reaper-forum from the user aftec, i think he got the same problem, but he didnt reply yet...

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=218112

Hope that was clear
Old 10-27-2019, 06:02 AM   #14
StudioSP

These problems are definitely due to thunderbolt and Reaper. The problem has not been solved. With other programs there are no problems, I checked. Only with Reaper.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:14 AM   #15
knockout studios

Ok, good to know! Im gonna send them a mail. Maybe there is a way to fix it... lets hope for the best. have you tried other interfaces with thunderbolt to bounce online in reaper? i dont have one.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:19 AM   #16
StudioSP

I don't have any other interfaces with thunderbolt. But once again, Apollo 8 has no problems with other programs. As with Reaper with other interfaces (usb, pci-e) If something you get, I would be very grateful if you write about it!
Old 10-27-2019, 06:28 AM   #17
knockout studios

Sure ill let you know!
Old 10-28-2019, 04:28 PM   #18
ivansc

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioSP View Post
The problem is that the Reaper program closes in Render Online mode. Everything is very simple and clear.
(grin) Now THAT is understandable!

Seems like there IS a problem between Reaper & UAD, so good luck with sorting it out.

I assume you tried emailing Justin at Support@cockos.com?
Old 10-29-2019, 12:25 AM   #19
StudioSP

Yes, of course. Unfortunately, they didn't help.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:09 AM   #20
StudioSP

Friends, is the problem solved ?