Old 06-29-2022, 12:48 AM   #1
ayskura
Human being with feelings

Default ReaLimit no Display

I would like to have ReaLimit without the Waverform display, which is nice to have in Mastering, but takes lot of screen space in mixing.
Also it would be great if the scale of Threshold and Ceiling would be matched to visual match the output (it feels weird that when you link Ceiling and Threshold it in constant link, they move differently for the same amount of dB) .

another great feature would be to temporary link the threshold and ceiling with the press of a shortcut (shift for example) so to quick set the limit lever and then adjust the ceiling as required

Great plugin nevertheless!
ayskura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 06:19 AM   #2
akademie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayskura View Post
I would like to have ReaLimit without the Waverform display, which is nice to have in Mastering, but takes lot of screen space in mixing.
<snip>...
For this you can always swith to Generic UI (the "UI" button on top of the plugin window) and you get just the 3 faders

And of course it works also with other plugins, generally.
akademie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 10:07 AM   #3
ayskura

Quote:
Originally Posted by akademie View Post
For this you can always swith to Generic UI (the "UI" button on top of the plugin window) and you get just the 3 faders

And of course it works also with other plugins, generally.
that's a good advice thank you! but you won't get the reduction meter and the faders are horizontal (I prefer Vertical movements on the mouse as they are more natural / precise) also you lack the possibility to link the threshold and ceiling this way, but good advice nevertheless!
Old 06-30-2022, 10:10 AM   #4
ayskura

this image show exactly how I would like it, you can have it by dragging the window on the left, but as soon as you close and reopen it goes again full... would be nice to have an option to hide the right side of the plugin
Attached Images
File Type: png realimit.png (8.6 KB, 58 views)