Old 09-21-2018, 06:36 AM   #1
Burnsjethro
Human being with feelings

Default Adjust reverbs

Quite a while ago, when I was even a newer newbie someone (who I cannot get in contact with) created three reverb tracks to be used as a template. Short, medium and long.

I never actually got around to using them until now (I just added reverb via the fx feature). I understand I can drop a guitar, say, onto one the short track, for example and this will be applied to the guitar.
The fader can then be used on the reverb to ajust the amount of reverb which is great. However if I decided to send my mandolin to the same short reverb track I can't use the track's fader as this will adjust both tracks.
Next to the short reverb effect over my guitar I see there is a tiny button for adjusting the reverb. I suppose I could use this but it is a bit of an awkward way of making adjustments.
Is there some way I can still use the fader on the short reverb but just for the individual tracks? Adjust the guitar, then move on to adjust the mandolin,...

If I duplicate the short reverb for each instrument, would that do the trick. Or am I making things complicated?

Anton
Burnsjethro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:48 AM   #2
Burnsjethro
Human being with feelings

Sorry, I see now that was a bit of a daft question. All I have to do is click on the route button on the track and there is a fader I can use.

Anton
Burnsjethro is offline   Reply With Quote