Old 06-17-2019, 01:24 AM   #1
Milutin
Human being with feelings

Default Problem with Softube plugins

After a serious PC crash I had to reinstall Windows 10 and my REAPER DAW. Everything went fine, I was able to recover all my project files and all third-party plugins I had used to create said projects.

Now here's my problem: REAPER managed to recognize and load all plugins except for the Softube plugins I acquired when I bought a Focusrite Scarlett audio interface.

Every time I try to load these Softube plugins, namely: Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, Saturation Knob, TSAR-1R Reverb and Tube Delay, REAPER crashes and refuses to load any project the above plugins are associated with so I have to uninstall them.

Before my PC crash, these plugins worked fine and became an essential part of my mixes.

Please help. What can I do to solve the problem?

Regards
Milutin

AsRock Z390 Taichi, Intel i7-9700k, GeForce RTX 2700, Corsair 2x8GB, Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda HDD 8TB, NZXT Kraken X62

Last edited by Milutin; 06-17-2019 at 02:44 AM.
Milutin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 03:08 PM   #2
flowheimer

I'm having the same problem with the same plugins from the same Focusrite bundle. I just posted about this on another thread.

The hang occurs only on my ThinkPad T520 and not on my ThinkPad P50, each of which is running the same version of REAPER (always latest) but a different build of Windows 10. Of course, each machine is built from different hardware so there are probably a number of variables through which to comb.

Last edited by flowheimer; 12-02-2019 at 03:14 PM.
flowheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:37 PM   #3
flowheimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowheimer View Post
I'm having the same problem with the same plugins from the same Focusrite bundle. I just posted about this on another thread.
And, as I have on the other thread, I'll follow up to say that the plugins work now that I've authenticated them on iLok. That said, they should have loaded whether authenticated or not. I'll take that up with Softube.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #4
Naji

Saturation knob crashes Reaper each time
Naji is offline   Reply With Quote