COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (aka spam trap)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2015, 02:17 AM   #1
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default Win The These Are The Kicks (Reason ReFill) By Biome Digital

Win 'The These Are The Kicks (Reason ReFill)' By Biome Digital. Reason-Expert.com are running the competition. Just enter on the website for a chance to win a free copy of the ReFill.

Enter here: http://reason-expert.com/articles/wi...biome-digital/

Main Features
210 Analogue Kick Drums in WAV & AIFF.
30 Original Kicks Tuned in Keys D, E, F, G, A, B, C.
30 Kits for Kong with 7 Kicks mapped per Kit.
30 Kits for Redrum with 7 Kicks mapped per Kit.

Bonus Content
25 Bonus Kick Sound Effects.
2 Kick Sound Effects Kong Kits
3 Kick Sound Effects Redrum Kits

Full specifications here: https://www.biomedigital.com/downloads/kicks-refill/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pX...dwBco1PzYwdSog
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs

Last edited by faun2500; 04-23-2015 at 05:26 AM. Reason: The information was grotesquely inadequate
faun2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:57 AM   #2
morgon
Human being with feelings
 
morgon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 'straya
Posts: 9,266
Default

Buy my album [see sig] & get one free!
morgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:59 AM   #3
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

What's your point?
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:12 AM   #4
morgon
Human being with feelings
 
morgon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 'straya
Posts: 9,266
Default

Well, what about some further info like how many instances of this are gonna be given away, so far its "go register a hit at this website, you might win something"

And buy my album and youre in the draw to win a Ferrari...
morgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:24 AM   #5
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

My sincere apologies for making the post unclear. I am very sorry the information about the competition is difficult for you to understand. It was not my intention to confuse anybody and I put a lot of time and effort into the wording of my post so not to obfuscate it.

Obviously I have failed in this respect but be assured that I am working to rectify this as soon as possible. The last thing I wanted to do was to cause widespread panic and confusion. There is enough of that coming from the mainstream media already!

So to clarify what the competition is about (I hope I get this right this time)...


FREE SAMPLE PACK - GO HERE -------> http://reason-expert.com/articles/wi...biome-digital/
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:33 AM   #6
sinbad
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: at home
Posts: 1,591
Default

Keep him going till the heavies get here Morgon
sinbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:34 AM   #7
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

A party?
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #8
dea-man
Human being with feelings
 
dea-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,141
Default

No.

He means "fat" people.
__________________
Please check out my REAPER produced music here: http://soundcloud.com/dea-man
dea-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:51 AM   #9
ivansc
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Near Cambridge UK and Near Questembert, France
Posts: 19,372
Default

...and this can be used in Reaper without having Reason? Just checked and apparently the answer is "no not really" and Reason, yer basic, costs about 80 UK pounds.

P.S. faun you have been on here for ages - this SHOULD go in the spam trap, not the lounge.

You're gonna be sorry.....
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:16 AM   #10
suleiman
Human being with feelings
 
suleiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
...and this can be used in Reaper without having Reason? Just checked and apparently the answer is "no not really" and Reason, yer basic, costs about 80 UK pounds.

P.S. faun you have been on here for ages - this SHOULD go in the spam trap, not the lounge.

You're gonna be sorry.....
Actually i checked and almost all his posts would count as spam.

So faun, wassup ?
suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:33 PM   #11
viscofisy
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dalriada
Posts: 13,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post

Main Features
210 Analogue Kick Drums in WAV & AIFF.
30 Original Kicks Tuned in Keys D, E, F, G, A, B, C.
30 Kits for Kong with 7 Kicks mapped per Kit.
30 Kits for Redrum with 7 Kicks mapped per Kit.
No F# then.
viscofisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:57 PM   #12
brainwreck
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 20,843
Default

When is someone going to make a sample set of an angry chimp beating spammers with a stick? And yes, I want those hits in F# and Gb, with multiple velocities, round robbin, and choking...but NN-XT is kind of weak on that kind of stuff. Hell, I never even got a hi-hat in NN-XT that didn't machine gun.
__________________
It's time to take a stand against the synthesizer.
brainwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:51 PM   #13
jerome_oneil
Human being with feelings
 
jerome_oneil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,373
Default

Well *I* entered, and I expect to win, too, you fat bastards.
jerome_oneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #14
Syd Masters
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: gently scraping your delicate sensibilities with a potato peeler
Posts: 6,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
My sincere apologies for making the post unclear. I am very sorry the information about the competition is difficult for you to understand. It was not my intention to confuse anybody and I put a lot of time and effort into the wording of my post so not to obfuscate it.

Obviously I have failed in this respect but be assured that I am working to rectify this as soon as possible. The last thing I wanted to do was to cause widespread panic and confusion. There is enough of that coming from the mainstream media already!

So to clarify what the competition is about (I hope I get this right this time)...


FREE SAMPLE PACK - GO HERE -------> http://reason-expert.com/articles/wi...biome-digital/
I went there but didn't see the FREE SAMPLE PACK. It's OK though, I found them on another website. Cheers and thanks for the heads-up!
Syd Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:17 PM   #15
Garrick
Human being with feelings
 
Garrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wellington
Posts: 4,571
Default

Someone tell me when I'm supposed to panic, I'll be right there.

Shopping list:
Petrol
Pitchfork
Coffee
Garrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:41 PM   #16
suleiman
Human being with feelings
 
suleiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,618
Default

And what is with this fat stuff. I love my gut and my appetite. So what u bigots !!!

Infact, i want a beer belly sample set with all the slap articulations....obviously with velocity layers AND roun robins. But how would you tune this lovely tummy to sample at all notes in an octave. F# in particular.
suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:32 AM   #17
dea-man
Human being with feelings
 
dea-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,141
Default

First, there were The Poo-Poo Drums!

Now, behold! The Tummy Drums!!
__________________
Please check out my REAPER produced music here: http://soundcloud.com/dea-man
dea-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 02:11 PM   #18
ivansc
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Near Cambridge UK and Near Questembert, France
Posts: 19,372
Default

We will soon be back to writing stripperdrum parts.


bum titty bum titty bum bum bum....

I'll get me coat.

ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:04 AM   #19
3mph
Human being with feelings
 
3mph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 265
Default

This is rock and roll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h73kd6wsBq0
__________________
Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. (Lennon)
3mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:13 AM   #20
suleiman
Human being with feelings
 
suleiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mph View Post
That was awesome especially the bit towards the end where the nice man rather unexpectedly starts channeling keith moon ....
suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:09 PM   #21
jerome_oneil
Human being with feelings
 
jerome_oneil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,373
Default

Holy shit that was awesome. All he needed to do was light the thing on fire and throw it at the camera.
jerome_oneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:13 PM   #22
Jorgen
Human being with feelings
 
Jorgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 5,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgon View Post
Buy my album [see sig] & get one free!
Megalol.

edit - I'm slow. It'll come to me.

Last edited by Jorgen; 05-01-2015 at 01:42 PM.
Jorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:38 AM   #23
suleiman
Human being with feelings
 
suleiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome_oneil View Post
Holy shit that was awesome. All he needed to do was light the thing on fire and throw it at the camera.
LOLd !
suleiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:55 AM   #24
dea-man
Human being with feelings
 
dea-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome_oneil View Post
Holy shit that was awesome. All he needed to do was light the thing on fire and throw it at the camera.
Hilarious!!!
__________________
Please check out my REAPER produced music here: http://soundcloud.com/dea-man
dea-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.