Old 04-07-2021, 01:57 AM   #1521
Phazma
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphoc View Post
how can I remove pan percent values and L / R signs in mcp and tcp
I never needed this so I don't know it. I guess it is not possible or if it is possible, probably it is somewhere in the WALTER code.. but those are general theming questions, not directly related to I Logic. Perhaps it is better if you create new dedicated threads with these questions.
Phazma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:18 AM   #1522
Slamrish
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5
Default Hey bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Ok i see the point ! Sorry about that. Will be fix soon ! Thanks 🙂
Sent ya a message a few days ago about donating for your skin for this! Hope to hear back!
Slamrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:58 PM   #1523
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

Hi, I just donated but there isn't anywhere to say which theme you want (this one)...
Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:54 PM   #1524
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

Tried to send a message (to Blankfiles) but your your inbox is full.

Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 11:22 AM   #1525
Lamuzica
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 3
Default No Download Link Access after Donation

Hi All- I think I must have done something incorrectly but I donated to get the I LOGIC V 3.85 skin. There was never a place (or at least I didn't see one) for me to specify my email and what skin I was requesting. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a download link?
Lamuzica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 12:59 PM   #1526
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamuzica View Post
Hi All- I think I must have done something incorrectly but I donated to get the I LOGIC V 3.85 skin. There was never a place (or at least I didn't see one) for me to specify my email and what skin I was requesting. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a download link?
Exactly the same issue as I have. Can't message him as inbox full. No response via email.
Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:36 PM   #1527
Lamuzica
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 3
Default Trying to get a response from BlankFiles

Second Attempt: I think I must have done something incorrectly but I donated to get the I LOGIC V 3.85 skin. There was never a place (or at least I didn't see one) for me to specify my email and what skin I was requesting. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a download link?
Lamuzica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 01:48 AM   #1528
uncleswede
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamuzica View Post
Second Attempt: I think I must have done something incorrectly but I donated to get the I LOGIC V 3.85 skin. There was never a place (or at least I didn't see one) for me to specify my email and what skin I was requesting. Can anyone point me in the right direction to a download link?
You will need to be patient, I'm afraid. In my experience BlankFiles will get back to all of you who have donated but it may take up to a week (or more). I believe he works long shifts in a remote mine somewhere and has no access to the internet for days at a time.

I've donated twice (for different themes) and, both times, it took many days
uncleswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:51 AM   #1529
Jibeji
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 189
Default

Hi,
There is a indentation bug.
I have a folder (GTR side) of two tracks (GTR L and GTR R) which is at the same level as GTR Mid.
Below the result with the default theme:




With I LOGIC, the folder GTR side seems to be under GTR mid and doesn't look like a folder (except for that small icon in the corner):

Jibeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:46 PM   #1530
Lamuzica
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleswede View Post
You will need to be patient, I'm afraid. In my experience BlankFiles will get back to all of you who have donated but it may take up to a week (or more). I believe he works long shifts in a remote mine somewhere and has no access to the internet for days at a time.

I've donated twice (for different themes) and, both times, it took many days
Thanks Uncleswede. I will be patient.
Lamuzica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:12 AM   #1531
German114
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Default

Has anyone already received a topic from the author?
German114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 10:34 PM   #1532
laroma
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 12
Default

Does the updates work on same dropbox link???

Edit: OP says "Use the same download link for the updates"
laroma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:57 AM   #1533
uncleswede
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laroma View Post
Does the updates work on same dropbox link???

Edit: OP says "Use the same download link for the updates"
Yes. I used the same download link that BlankFiles sent me in his original email
uncleswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:41 PM   #1534
eaccin
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 19
Default

I donated 3 days ago, haven't got the link yet...

edit: Got it now

Last edited by eaccin; 04-15-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: resolution
eaccin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 10:53 PM   #1535
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

Still don't have it.

Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 05:41 AM   #1536
German114
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Default Thank you!

I transferred you another 4 euros, you do not need to send anything again, thank you!!!
German114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 06:25 AM   #1537
uncleswede
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,020
Default

WARNING...
I have had a few private messages from some dickheads asking me to give them the download link for this theme and it wouldn't surprise me if they are chancing their arm with other users who have obviously donated/received the theme ...

I think you can tell from the tone of the paragraph above that I do not approve.

I have nothing to do with Blankfiles but, as an ex-developer, I would ask anyone else who has been sent similar messages to tell them to get stuffed.
uncleswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:41 AM   #1538
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleswede View Post
WARNING...
I have had a few private messages from some dickheads asking me to give them the download link for this theme and it wouldn't surprise me if they are chancing their arm with other users who have obviously donated/received the theme ...

I think you can tell from the tone of the paragraph above that I do not approve.

I have nothing to do with Blankfiles but, as an ex-developer, I would ask anyone else who has been sent similar messages to tell them to get stuffed.
To be fair, it does seem that the system doesn't really work. I've paid, but haven't received a link. I'm not super bothered as it isn't much money, but I can see how people would ask for the link when the guy who is getting the money isn't sending out the links.
Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:45 AM   #1539
Jibeji
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 189
Default

Just be patient, I am sure you will get the link.
Jibeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 12:01 PM   #1540
Lopez
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 222
Default

I donated many, many, many months ago (end of 2019) and the d/l link still works, just downloaded v3.85 yesterday with that "ancient" link.

And yes, it took some days until he answered.

However, it's not a fraud, please just be patient!
__________________
Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 10:06 AM   #1541
gabrielication
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 2
Default

Just waiting for the link...
gabrielication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 12:38 AM   #1542
Jibeji
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 189
Default

Regarding the indentation problem, it looks like the first and last tracks is never correcly positionned



Do you guys encounter that issue or is this related to my configuration?
It's really confusing.
Jibeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 01:42 AM   #1543
uncleswede
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibeji View Post
Regarding the indentation problem, it looks like the first and last tracks is never correcly positionned



Do you guys encounter that issue or is this related to my configuration?
It's really confusing.
I don't think this is an indentation problem - it's a design feature....

In the iLogic theme, parent folder tracks are always indented but their child tracks are not.

In the default v6 Reaper theme, folders are *not* indented and all child tracks (and sub-folders) are.

Presumably Blankfiles uses this design because that's how Logic does it...

iLogic
======
Code:
1. simple track
2.   folder A
3.   child A1
4.   child A2
5.     subfolder AA
6.     child AA1
7.   folder B
8.   child B1
9. simple track
Reaper v6 default
=================
Code:
1. simple track
2. folder A
3.   child A1
4.   child A2
5.   subfolder AA
6.     child AA1
7. folder B
8.   child B1
9. simple track
uncleswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 01:48 AM   #1544
Jibeji
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 189
Default

Thanks for the explanation uncleswede.
I have never used iLogic, I just love the look&feel of that theme.

I'll try to figure out whether it is possible to modify it. After many years using the Reaper's way, it's really confusing to me.
Jibeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 11:24 AM   #1545
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibeji View Post
Thanks for the explanation uncleswede.
I have never used iLogic, I just love the look&feel of that theme.

I'll try to figure out whether it is possible to modify it. After many years using the Reaper's way, it's really confusing to me.
I've long been contemplating the idea of starting with the "Default 6" theme, and creating a mod that uses the iLogic assets. The idea being that you'd get the Default 6.0 features and theme tweaker scripts, but with the look of iLogic. Folders in the TCP would need to get a bit of redesign in the process as well.

I'm not sure how easily it can be done but once I get the time, I'll at least give it a shot. Note: it couldn't be shared of course so would strictly be for personal use. Just mentioning in case anyone else also wants to give it a shot. The Walter code between iLogic and Default 6 is so different, I feel like that approach would be easier for me. Plus, I can just skip the layouts I don't use and keep things simple.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 01:56 PM   #1546
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,242
Default

Everybody have received the link ? thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 02:03 PM   #1547
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,242
Default

About the indentation problem ! i am working on this
I understand everything has made the problem, and sometimes as is the course here! correct the error even if it makes visual changes to make it work! thank you for being patient I know it takes time sometimes but be fearless it will be done very soon!
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 10:26 PM   #1548
gabrielication
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Everybody have received the link ? thanks

Not me, please contact me in private so I can provide you the receipt for the donation and an email address.
gabrielication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 04:38 AM   #1549
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

No, still no link.
Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:00 PM   #1550
gapalil001
Human being with feelings
 
gapalil001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibeji View Post
Hi,
There is a indentation bug.
I have a folder (GTR side) of two tracks (GTR L and GTR R) which is at the same level as GTR Mid.
Below the result with the default theme:




With I LOGIC, the folder GTR side seems to be under GTR mid and doesn't look like a folder (except for that small icon in the corner):

That’s old bug, still not fixed. The folders does not indent more than one level. In theme archive, in rtconfig.txt BlankFiles should change parameters “maxfolderdepth” and “folderdepth” from 1 to 0 (must be +:maxfolderdepth:0 [0 0 0 0] +:folderdepth:0 [0 0 0 0]) and set desired folderindent width in “tcp_folderindent” line in the header of txt file. Or you can do it manually
__________________
My Themes:
FLAT MADNESS THEME
Pro Tools | Clone
gapalil001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:11 PM   #1551
Jibeji
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 189
Default

More than the number of levels, my main concern is that in my example, "GTR side" appears to belong to "GTR mid", which is not true.
Jibeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:54 PM   #1552
todoublez
Human being with feelings
 
todoublez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: beijing
Posts: 528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibeji View Post
More than the number of levels, my main concern is that in my example, "GTR side" appears to belong to "GTR mid", which is not true.
this is also what I'm concern ...
hope it get fixed in the next update.
__________________
Reaper 6.15 / SWS/S&M: v2.11.0 / Hackintosh OSX High Sierra 10.13.6
i9 9900KS / 8 Cores base:4.0Ghz turbo:5.0Ghz / 64G RAM /
JS_ReaScriptAPI: v1.215 / Ultraschall API: v43220.00
todoublez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 02:08 PM   #1553
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zargon the Destroyer View Post
No, still no link.
Look inside your box here. I re sent it thanks
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:45 AM   #1554
Zargon the Destroyer
Human being with feelings
 
Zargon the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 889
Default

Thanks!
Zargon the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 06:04 AM   #1555
German114
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Default

Please make the folder layout also change its position like the original mode.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1593...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lcz...ew?usp=sharing
German114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 06:16 AM   #1556
Jibeji
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 189
Default

In the meantime I've done that, a new Track Layout.
It only supports one level.



If interested, tell me and I'll provide the files
Jibeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:51 AM   #1557
German114
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibeji View Post
In the meantime I've done that, a new Track Layout.
It only supports one level.



If interested, tell me and I'll provide the files
Yes!!! It's my mail: german_114@mail.ru
German114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 10:34 AM   #1558
denkst
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 9
Default Cycling Track to Folder to Last Track

Hi,

Have V3.85 installed. On the TCP, I noticed the small '+' sign on the track when I add a new track. Once I press '+' then I am no longer able to cycle folder to last track track in the folder and back to track type. Is anyone else having this issue and if so how are handling this? Also, the minimize chevron or arrow sits on top of the mute. Is there an adjustment I can make? Thanks!

Last edited by denkst; 04-23-2021 at 10:41 AM.
denkst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 10:52 AM   #1559
Funkybot
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denkst View Post
Hi,

Have V3.85 installed. On the TCP, I noticed the small '+' sign on the track when I add a new track. Once I press '+' then I am no longer able to cycle folder to last track track in the folder and back to track type. Is anyone else having this issue and if so how are handling this? Also, the minimize chevron or arrow sits on top of the mute. Is there an adjustment I can make? Thanks!
Yep. Drives me nuts. Very easy to do by accident. Undo is your friend.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 10:56 AM   #1560
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings
 
Blankfiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,242
Default

That will ne fix before sunday. I am working on this thanks !
__________________
My Themes :I Logic V2.:I Logic V1.:I Logic NeXt.:Concerto.
Hydra.
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.